gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229995 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 28, 2024, 09:43:19 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 9 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 9 2011  (Read 1343 times)

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 9 2011
« on: September 09, 2011, 08:16:21 AM »
GOOD MORNING... :)

THE LATEST NEWS......

Dear Champions Gala Attendee,

Thank you so much for your generous support of the National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala scheduled to take place in Raleigh, NC on October 21 & 22, 2011. We are so excited to be spending a special evening with you in celebration of the work that the National Inclusion Project does for children across the country.

However, I am writing to you with news of an important date change. Due to an unavoidable scheduling conflict with a network television show, I am unfortunately not able to host you on the original date.  So to avoid disappointment, the Gala has been rescheduled for December 9 & 10, 2011, and I do hope you will be able to join us then when we will be delighted to celebrate the impact that has been made on the lives of children with and without disabilities.  We have been fortunate to be able to reserve Fletcher Auditorium located in Downtown Raleigh, where I will be able to give you an expanded performance.  Since the event will be during the Holiday season, it will give me a chance to share some of your favorite Holiday songs, which we have not had the opportunity to do in several years.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but very much look forward to seeing you December 9th & 10th. We have all updates and answers to many questions at www.inclusionproject.org. You can then contact my colleagues at the National Inclusion Project office with further questions at contactus@inclusionproject.org or by calling 919-314-5540              919-314-5540       and please remember to inform your guests.

With warm regards,

The Clayboard

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 9 2011
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:25:14 AM »
LET'S SEE WHAT IS IN THE STARS FOR CLAY!

A genuine connection blooms today -- one you might never have seen coming! It could be a random stranger at work, a new neighbor or a potential love connection, but it feels real!

YAHOO-HOROSCOPE

Carolina Clay

• Admirer
    • Carolina On My Mind
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 9 2011
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:49:29 AM »
Hello, CM!

The new Carolina blog pays tribute to the 10th anniversary of 9/11/01 with a montage by yollie950 featuring Clay singing "Grace of God" and "It's in Everyone of Us."

Commemorative artwork for the 10th anniversary by EKTIMIS, as well as the final photos by Bill Biggart, are also spotlighted. Biggart died taking pictures on 9/11, and a slide show of digital photos from his camera's memory card are linked.

Thank you for your blog visits/comments. I hope you will share your 9/11 experiences/reflections in this entry.

Have a very special weekend!   :)

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 9 2011

gfxgfx
gfx