gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229963 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 25, 2024, 08:50:45 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, January 18, 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, January 18, 2011  (Read 2067 times)

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, January 18, 2011
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
Saw this at the CC and Clay Aiken Fans...brought it over for us here...:

A Look at Clay Aiken's Music Releases

Jan 18, 2011 Anne Marie Coar

American Idol's Clay Aiken has debuted many albums since his time on the popular reality series.Many American Idol fans will remember a tall, skinny, slightly geeky guy who blew the judges away with his “Always and Forever” audition. Since 2003, Clay Aiken has remained busy making music and experimenting with various genres.

Clay Aiken proved he was a winner with the release of Measure of a Man in the fall of 2003. His debut CD sold over 600,000 copies its opening week and remains, even after nine seasons of American Idol, the highest first week debut of any Idol contestant. Aiken scored a radio hit with the upbeat “Invisible,” which was followed by another single, sweet ballad “The Way.” Measure of a Man showcased Aiken’s amazing vocal ability while still delivering enjoyable pop tunes.

Clay Aiken Christmas CDs
According to “Chart Watch Extra: Bring On Christmas!,” Clay Aiken’s holiday CD, Merry Christmas With Love, has sold over a million copies since it was released in 2004. The album debuted at number four on Billboard and songs like “Winter Wonderland” and “O Holy Night” can still be heard on the radio around the holiday season. Aiken’s strong and soaring vocals on these and other treasured Christmas songs like “Joy to the World” and “Hark the Herald Angels Sing/ O Come All Ye Faithful” make Merry Christmas With Love a staple for the season.

Download Music Free 20,000,000 Songs for Download - No Streaming, Yours to Keep - Free! Music.BearShare.comDownload 10 Million MP3s You know that song you can't find anywhere? We have it! www.eMusic.comAds by GoogleAiken later released an EP entitled All is Well – Songs for Christmas, which includes an emotionally powerful and creative rendition of “O Come O Come Emmanuel.” Aiken displays some of his best vocal work to date during the last few measures of title track “All is Well.”

More Albums from Clay Aiken
In September 2006, A Thousand Different Ways appeared on the Billboard charts. This album features covers, mostly ballads, from the past few decades. Aiken put his own spin on songs like Dolly Parton’s “Here You Come Again” and Mr. Mister’s “Broken Wings;” the latter incorporates bits of spoken poetry throughout the song. Standout tracks on A Thousand Different Ways include an original mid-tempo ballad “A Thousand Days,” where Aiken once again displays his talent with high-hitting glory notes, and the heartfelt “Lonely No More.”

On My Way Here, which debuted in May 2008, did not enjoy the same commercial success as Aiken’s former CDs. However, this album is comprised of new material and is Aiken's most personal CD. Haunting “Lover All Alone” was Clay Aiken’s first venture into songwriting; a simple melody with lyrics like “As hard as love can be, it’s harder still it seems, to be a lover all alone, without love” make this song stick in the listener’s head, and heart. Other tracks such as "Grace of God" and “As Long As We’re Here” deliver powerful messages.
on
Tried and True Tunes
Clay Aiken returned to covers for his most recent album, Tried and True, which came out on June 1, 2010. Aiken brings to mind his American Idol roots with renditions of “Unchained Melody” and “Mack the Knife,” songs he sang during his run on the show.

Whether he’s singing new material or covers, with every album he has released, Clay Aiken has proven he is one of the most gifted vocalists to come from American Idol.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, January 18, 2011

gfxgfx
gfx