gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
230007 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 28, 2024, 09:44:35 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, OCTOBER 8 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, OCTOBER 8 2010  (Read 1203 times)

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, OCTOBER 8 2010
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:32:37 AM »
GOOD MORNING... :)

LET'S SEE WHAT'S IN THE STARS FOR CLAY....

You've never been short on creativity, have you? Or shy about bringing up a new idea? Well, you'll be even bolder about it now, and for some time to come, too. The good news is that what you come up with over this next month will border on genius. Don't go anywhere without paper and pencil, and no matter how outrageous it seems, jot it down. You never know: This could be bigger than Chia Pets.

YAHOO-SHINE

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, OCTOBER 8 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:36:50 AM »
WELL, HERE'S A NEW ARICLE BUT THE REPORTER DEFINITELY NEED'S A SPELL CHECKER... ::)

And True”, and recently wrapped his summer tour with his buddy, American Idol winner Ruben Studdard.

Aiken is taking some time off before he goes back on tour in early 2011.  However, you can bet that he is already thinking about his next album.  Ever since he competed on American Idol, Aiken has sang songs from many different musical genres, from pop songs, to the good old standard songs.  We caught up with Aiken who told us that Elton John was a major  influence on him.  (Click on the audio player to hear Clay Aiken)   

FOXALLACCESS.COM

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, OCTOBER 8 2010
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 09:44:48 AM »
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE "REFRESH PEPSI CHALLENGE"

Pepsi

*A personal note*

I just wanted to let everyone know  That in recent weeks I've been having alot computer and personal issuses that I had to deal with. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post the news for the past couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:23:41 AM by PHILLYLUVSCLAY »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, OCTOBER 8 2010

gfxgfx
gfx