gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
230008 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 29, 2024, 01:35:15 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 28, 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 28, 2010  (Read 1320 times)

wvclayfan

• Claymaniac
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 28, 2010
« on: June 28, 2010, 08:41:06 AM »
Clay Aiken Eying Simon’s Judging Seat?

American Idol season 2 runner-up Clay Aiken is looking to replace Simon Cowell as judge. Cowell has officially left the series after nine seasons; leaving his spot open for the taking. According to Aiken he feels that they should keep the judges seat in the American Idol family. Aiken recently told Billboard that he is interested in taking over Cowell’s spot if they asked him to do it but unfortunately it doesn’t seem that he is willing to be as blunt. “I would not put myself out there to be as caustic as he is, but if they want to call me, bring it on,” Aiken told billboard.com.

eCanadaNow

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 28, 2010
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »
Here are some photos from a documentary photo and video project I shot of Clay Aiken for PopEater. It was a great day, we started at The View (you can watch the performance here), did some interviews at ABC News, CNN, Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf, and everything in between. Clay is really a funny guy, and is a devoted musician, father, and friend. Since my shoot with him, I’ve gotten so many sweet emails/messages from his fans, and I’ve learned some new vocab words: “Clay Mates”, “the Clay Nation”, and “Claymaniacs” :)

DIANA LEVINE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 01:15:02 PM »
I found this posted at the OFC. Scroll down. New pics of Clay from a Day in the Life.

http://clayaiken.com/forum/theman/108583/page/12

Carolina Clay

• Admirer
    • Carolina On My Mind
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »
Hello, ANN!

The new Carolina blog features the 'Home' montage by LovesClaysVoice; news about Clay Aiken's July co-hosting gig on 'The View'; graphics by Fountaindawg, AmazingCA, and cindilu2; Phineas and Ferb; plus Kai's latest recruit to assist in his Family Feud fun on Facebook.  ;)

Hope you enjoy! Have a great week, all!   :)

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »
Thanks for all this info, ladies
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 28, 2010

gfxgfx
gfx