gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229983 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 27, 2024, 10:53:04 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28, 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28, 2010  (Read 1281 times)

wvclayfan

• Claymaniac
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28, 2010
« on: April 28, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »
American Idol Recap: Why is Shania Twain on My Television?

During my time away, we lost Andrew, Katie and Tim, and as much as I'd grown to like them, they were never real contenders anyway. If there's a gripe to be had right now, it's that Aaron Kelly continues to stick around, consistently reminding us that, even with a move toward "real artists" as the judges like to put it or "people who play instruments" as the rest of us like to put it, this is still the show that gave us Clay Aiken.

The L Magazine

wvclayfan

• Claymaniac
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28, 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »
'American Idol:' Adam Lambert celebrates Allison Iraheta's birthday

For Allison especially (whose album sales have been slow to this point), teaming up with Adam this summer is going to give her an opportunity to showcase her music to a whole new crowd of people who may not know too much about it going in. In addition, it could also help show that there is a certain sense of community that exists between "American Idol" alum far after the cameras have stopped rolling. (For evidence of that, all you have to do is remember that Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard are also going on tour together.)

Examiner

Carolina Clay

• Admirer
    • Carolina On My Mind
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28, 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »
Clay Aiken Fans 'Use Their Voice'

The new Carolina mailbag entry spotlights reader remarks; latest Clay Aiken CD/tour/PBS Special news; and graphics by Fountaindawg, AmazingCA, and LovesClaysVoice.

Graphic by Fountaindawg

Many thnx to all who contribute to this blog. 

Love the previous posts, wvclayfan! Have a wonderful weekend, all!  ;)

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:52:36 PM by Carolina Clay »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28, 2010

gfxgfx
gfx