gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
230004 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 28, 2024, 05:37:38 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 154735 times)

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #915 on: October 07, 2014, 06:54:24 PM »

I have been out of town for a few days and was so happy to come back to so much posting, which I have not

read yet, but I wanted to say to GLORY that I was  so happy to see her post!  I always appreciated your sense

of humor and missed you GLORY.

Rosemary

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #916 on: October 08, 2014, 01:15:50 AM »
THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH COVERAGE OF THE DEBATE AND MORE NEW INTERVIEWS, I WENT UP TO 4 PAGES ON THE ANN!!

THE LAST N&O INTERVIEW WAS GREAT!!

ACTUALLY, THEY ALL ARE!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #917 on: October 08, 2014, 06:46:32 AM »
Loving all this positive press Marilyn! Thanks so much for gathering everything! Even No name blogger talked about the debate and is rooting for Clay!

Marlene-If Clay does a call again I want to listen in!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 07:17:39 AM by Tiffany »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #918 on: October 08, 2014, 10:40:46 AM »
Tiffany~ It was a lot of fun,and easy to do. Do you get e-mails from Nick?
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #919 on: October 08, 2014, 12:24:19 PM »
Marlene-Yeah but I get so much spam in my emails sometimes I will miss them if I delete them all. So you knew about it through e mail. Will try to look closely next time. Thanks!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #920 on: October 08, 2014, 01:50:39 PM »
Tiffany~ Next time I will let you know before they have the conference call.They also took questions.

MARILYN~ I really enjoyed reading all the articles that you posted on the ANN thread. Very interesting reading.
Thanks!

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #921 on: October 09, 2014, 12:01:35 AM »
Hi Everybody!!

MARILYN -  Thank You a million times for the news you bring to us - - and to give us access to the videos and blogs and articles regarding the debate!!  There is absolutely no way that I could have gotten that info without your help!! Hugs!!

So many "new" people are seeing Clay as we have seen him for such a long time. No matter what the
outcome, I am bursting with pride that one day 11 years ago, I joined so many others in "picking a winner"!

He is so smart, brave. amd articulate (not to mention drop-dead handsome).  I try to really want him to get what he really wants because he will do a remarkable job . . . . but I so want to be entertained by him.  Yipes - being a Clay fan is a challenge - but worth it!  ;)

I don't think I am alone in feeling this way!  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #922 on: October 09, 2014, 01:58:53 AM »
OMG I finally got my photobucket to work!! Watch the ANN now for excellent photo's of candidate Clay. Here is one with his political opponent, and he is gawjuss!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #923 on: October 09, 2014, 06:56:26 PM »
The Founders Reception pictures are up at The National Inclusion ...We all looked so purty :)  The one of Betty is so sweet. I sure hope her daughter will be able to help her with the computer,so she can see the pictures.

I really like the above picture..Renee seems to be a leaner too ,just can't escape the magnetism of Clay. He looks very good. (THUD!)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #924 on: October 10, 2014, 05:57:10 PM »
Same sex marriage ban overturned in NC... First couple getting married as I'm posting.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #925 on: October 10, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »
That is amazing finally!!! Very happy for Clay!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:22:31 PM by Tiffany »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #926 on: October 11, 2014, 06:15:13 PM »
I am asking for your prayers for my son Chris.
About 8 years ago his arm swelled up like Popeyes. It turned out his top rib and collarbone had crushed one of his veins and he had a blood clot in his arm from shoulder to elbow.  A few years later he had pains in his legs, and they were swollen- yes, another blood clot. He has been taking cumedin for years. My DIL called around noon today to say he had terrible back pains so she took him to emergency at the hospital in Stony Brook NY.  She called me a little while ago and its a blood clot. They were going to do a cat scan and so far he has waited five hours in terrible pain to get this done. They finally gave him morphine and are giving him shots in the stomach to thin his blood- but still no cat scan.

I am worried to death because these clots keep coming. Two years ago my brother had a heart attack when a clot passed through his arteries there. He almost didn't make it a couple of times, but they finally put stents in and he is doing ok.

My son is only 39- and is living in pain all the time. He is a big hulking 6'5" guy, but cannot lift or move heavy things like he used to for fear of these blood clots forming. He also has terrible stomach problems from the cumedin that he takes.

I just want the hospital to take care of him before anything gets worse- so if you can spare a few prayers I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks for listening.

Marilyn

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #927 on: October 11, 2014, 06:23:14 PM »
You got it Marilyn!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #928 on: October 12, 2014, 02:33:21 PM »
Chris was discharged. Although they found scarring in his lungs this time it was NOT a blood clot. They feel he might have severely pulled muscles in his back.
They sent him home with ibuprofen 800 mg and told him to rest in bed for 2-3 days.

However, his blood reading was 1.2 and it should have been between 2 & 3- so he cannot eat greens or cheese for a while, and he has to go back to his own doctor to change his cumedin dose.
So at least they were giving him heparin shots in the hospital, which would help out that reading.

Thanks Tiffany for the good thoughts and prayers.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #929 on: October 12, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »
MARILYN~ I am glad that Chris has been discharged. I asked for him to be put on our Sunday School prayer list this morning.  I know you have been very concerned about him. Blood clots are very scary for our family. They sure are not to be taken lightly,as we have been there before also,with the exception,we did not have a good ending.

Enjoyed your little experience doing campaign calls. Can you relay the message back to Clay ;D

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx