gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229986 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 27, 2024, 02:06:11 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 153282 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #705 on: June 30, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »
Looks like the train took Clay to NY. Picture posted today of him after having lunch with a NY political writer for a NY newspaper.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #706 on: June 30, 2014, 04:29:03 PM »
Heard INVISIBLE at the market today.  Gave me chills.

Gwenn
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #707 on: June 30, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
GWENN, I ALWAYS LOVE HEARING CLAY SING THAT ALSO.

WISCONSINMANIAC, THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING TO ME THAT CLAY'S TEAM WAS AWARE OF THE GALA'S DISAPPOINTMENTS. MAYBE THIS YEAR IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER.

Rosemary

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #708 on: July 01, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »
Bringing this over from the OCD - feel free to post in other threads where Betty usually posts:

"I just got a call from Betty - she is having even more eye problems and she cannot see well enough to learn the ins and outs of her new computer (I wish I could sit down with her for a few minutes and make a Favorites list for her). She cannot get here right now. Corina is going into the hospital tomorrow for the heart procedure that was cancelled a few weeks back. Thank goodness Betty has friends that are going to get her to and from the hospital tomorrow and Thursday. Please keep Betty and Cornina in your thoughts and prayers."

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #709 on: July 01, 2014, 01:59:19 PM »
FRANKIE~Thanks for bringing the news about Betty here. I hate to hear Betty is still having so much trouble with her eyes.
I think Betty mentioned,the new computer has Windows 8,and that is the reason she is having so much trouble.I doubt that from what I've hear about it ,that I would be able to use it without some help.

Prayers,and best wishes for Corina and a successful surgery tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:11:30 PM by mimi »

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #710 on: July 01, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »
I talked to Betty a few minutes last night and she sounded pretty good.  I sure am looking forward to seeing her (and a lot of other friends) at the Gala this year.  My best wishes to Betty and her daughter as she goes through surgery.

Marlene, you are right.  The problem with her computer is that it is running on Windows 8.  I bought one last year with Windows 8 and I never could learn how to use it.  After much frustration, I got our IT fellow at work to take it home and take Windows 8 off and put Windows 7 on it. 

Everyone close to the east coast, take care Thursday night & Friday morning, hope the storm will stay out in the ocean.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #711 on: July 02, 2014, 07:07:54 AM »
My best wishes to Betty and Corina-hope both heal well and Betty gets her computer fixed so she can use it.

My brother is flying in from Arizona tonight. I am worried about the weather-ugh!

BTW- something bit me on the face over the weekend and my eyes are all puffed up and swollen. I look like I was in a prize fight and am 99 years old. Bodes well for wedding pics next week ::)
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #712 on: July 02, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »
Marilyn,Marilyn,Marilyn~ What other excitement are you going to get into ? :)

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #713 on: July 02, 2014, 07:10:48 PM »
My goodness Marilyn.  Depending on what bit you, maybe your doctor could recommend something to reduce the swelling.

Good luck to you.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #714 on: July 03, 2014, 07:01:12 PM »
Our friends in NC please be safe! And Have a Happy and safe 4th!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #715 on: July 03, 2014, 07:57:06 PM »
So far,so good for us is Raleigh. We may get some strong winds and some rain from Arthur,but it is suppose to be nice tomorrow.

We did have some real strong winds earlier today and it knocked out our power for almost 2 hrs. Unfortunately,I was in my power lift chair,and had to wait until DH got home to tilt me out. :);D Nothing like being stuck in a recliner,good thing I didn't need to go to the bathroom. :)

Best wishes for a safe,and Happy 4th of July.

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #716 on: July 04, 2014, 08:08:33 AM »
Hoping all our NC friends are OK and not too affected by Arthur!  Take care and have a great 4th!!!  Remembering when we saw Clay on Capitol 4th all those years ago!!!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Sasha

• Claymaniac
« Reply #717 on: July 04, 2014, 10:44:57 AM »
Hoping our NC friends are okay from the storm.

Marilyn:  hope the bug bite goes down, may flies bites do that to me. trying taking an zrytex  or another allergy medicine.

Happy forth everyone

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #718 on: July 04, 2014, 10:54:45 AM »
                   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

It poured rain here all of yesterday evening and well into the night, but this morning the sun is shinning bright and, in my area, there is no evidence we even had any rain.

Best wishes to all in Arthur's path today and I hope it will be just as easy on you.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #719 on: July 04, 2014, 09:47:53 PM »
Clay has had a busy 4th. He walked in a parade this morning in Spring Lake ,spent the better part of the day in
Harnet County, then onto Sanford,where he was going to watch fireworks. There are lots of selfie pictures posted at the CV. Also a report that he had Parker with him.

We had a quiet day but very enjoyable. The temps had cooled off, and it was a good day to sit on the deck,and read.
We did grill hamburgers,and had corn on the cob & baked beans.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful day.

Clay had on his red/white check shirt (shirt in the banner picture) He looked very handsome in all the selfies,and very happy.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 11:14:47 PM by mimi »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx