gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229986 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 27, 2024, 01:12:40 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 153239 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #675 on: June 22, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »
Marilyn~ You go girl!  Gee !, that sounds a lot like my plan to get in shape for the Gala ;D

Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #676 on: June 22, 2014, 03:12:53 PM »
Marilyn -- I think a lot of us (me included) would love to do that.  If you find something that works, let us know.

Seriously, go and have a good time.  You always look nice.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #677 on: June 23, 2014, 06:23:48 PM »
If you want to read a great article about Clay, go over to ANN and check out the article from AXS.com.   Shame he did not get articles like this when they would have really help his entertainment career.

Thanks, for bringing it over Marilyn.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #678 on: June 25, 2014, 09:05:05 AM »
To all those absent- Gwenn, Mickey, Sunny. Glory, Michelle, Marion, Jill, and more- I miss you all. It used to be such fun. Especially the smut.

So sorry that you have all drifted away. All of you came into my life because of Clay, and to me he will always be an important part of the last 11 years.

My friendships with all of you, albeit distant, have also been important. We have shared so many fun times, both in person and on the board, and I truly am sorry that this is no longer happening.

To my two Barbs, Betty and Marlene, I will be so happy to "see you in September"-I hope that some of the others will be here also.

To Tiffany- you have always kept it going here, and I hope that you don't stop. We love you!!

To anyone I missed- please forgive me- you are all a part of this too, and I thank you for making my life more interesting.

I hope we "meet" again.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #679 on: June 25, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »
MARILYN - Thanks for the "nudge" and the gentle hug.  Right now, a special thanks for the amazing job you are doing daily on ANN!

That said, I also miss the conversations here on CM.    This is how we originally met and strong friendships were born and endured.  I stop in every day to make sure that I don't miss any news, opinions, smiles and tears. However, I plead guilty for not taking the time to post. Even tho' I don't have much Clay-related info to share.

Although Clay is on a different path right now, most of us DO care about what is happening in his world.  And I think we all care about our friends who dwell here and miss keeping in touch.

Whenever I hear the word "annoying" - I think of GWENN (in a good way) and I smile.  SUNNY - You often were the voice of reason and made us think twice regarding certain topics.  BARB - Your posts are always intelligent and sweet.  MARLENE - You've always been a faithful poster here and a great supporter of Clay.  MICKI, MICHELE, JILL, BETTY  (and many others) - I always enjoy your posts.  TIFFANY - I so agree with MARILYN regarding what a faithful fan you are and a very caring person.

Hope everyone is surviving the summer weather and escaping the annoying mosquitoes.

Let's stay in touch!  8)

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2014, 04:44:23 PM »

PLEASE EVERYONE COME ON BACK  I LIKE BARBARA CHECK EVERY DAY AND MISS YOU

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #681 on: June 25, 2014, 05:37:34 PM »
Just not saying anything cause others haven't but will always be here. Miss you all too! Just lurking more. Love hearing everyday what Clay is doing still and also what all of you are doing!

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #682 on: June 25, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »

Tiffany, I feel the same way

ROSEMARY

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #683 on: June 25, 2014, 06:04:42 PM »
cLAY HAS TO HAVE AN INCOME.  ONE DAY I STILL BELIEVE WE WILL SEE HIM AGAIN ON BROADWAY.

Rosemary

gbmifan

« Reply #684 on: June 25, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »
 I have been reading here every day even though I have not posted in months. Work, skiing, new grandbaby, and now biking keeping me busy.
Went on a bike tour 10 days ago and rode 316 miles in 5 days.  I am right now in Vermont on another tour. I have two more tours. One a week after I get back from this one then again the end of August.  You would think I would be thin but that will never happen.

Joined the Gold Circle on Clay's campaign. 

Will be going to the Gala and I saved all year for a Gold ticket. Probably the only time this will happen.

Enjoying all the photos of Clay.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:48:28 PM by gbmifan »

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #685 on: June 25, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »

HI gbmifan  Your bike rides are amazing.

Although I don't post all the time,like you I am always here.

Rosemary

gbmifan

« Reply #686 on: June 25, 2014, 06:52:03 PM »
I will always follow him to the day he says he is done with us.  I stil enjoy the clack I have and hope that if things do not turn out in November he will entertain us somehow. That voice cannot be silenced!

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #687 on: June 25, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »
Marilyn - I don't let a day go by that I don't come here and read the ANN. 

I remember when I first joined here, I thought maybe I had gone crazy.  It was the smartest thing I ever did.  My boys were grown and I thought they would think I lost my mind when I told them I drove to Raleigh by myself and went to see Clay's and Kelly's show at the then RBC Center.  After that I was hooked.  Little by little I went to other shows even though I did not know anyone.

One day I got a message asking me if I wanted to join two women I had never met and go to a show in PA--I did not hesitate.  That was the time I went to Philly and met more people than I ever imagined--five of us shared a hotel room.

Things just kept growing from there.  I have met so many great people here in the last 10 years and been to so many places I did not expect to see.  All of that is because of one man--Clay.  He has decided he wants to go in another direction and since that is what he wants, I want it for him.  The biggest drawback is that, if he wins, I'll probably be too old to travel before he gets back into entertainment. 

I do cherish the concerts, plays, etc. that I have gone to see, but the best treat of all is all the friends I met along with way.  I will never forget all the good times we have had and I think there are more in store for us.  Until Clay came along I did not have friends that meant as much to me as all of you have.  My life has certainly been more fulfilled because of so many of you--whether we were travelling together, talking on the phone or staying in touch here. 

I know that there is not a lot to talk about every day but I will try to post more often, even if it is just to say "hello".  This site is what brought us together and I sure would hate to see it shut down or, even worse, just die from lack of interest.

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #688 on: June 25, 2014, 07:36:17 PM »
 :-*

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #689 on: June 25, 2014, 09:17:33 PM »
LADIES--I AM NOT GONE.  I READ HERE EVERY DAY.  I JUST DON'T HAVE A LOT TO SAY.  I AM STRUGGLING, AND I DO MEAN STRUGGLING WITH THE GALA.  I HAVE BEEN TO 7 GALAS.  I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT I AM NOT SURE I CAN AFFORD IT.  AND I DON'T MEAN JUST MONEY.  LAST YEAR'S LEFT ME SO UPSET THAT I AM WORRIED THAT IF I DO GO AND CLAY DOES WHAT HE DID LAST YEAR AND ENTERTAIN THE BIG MNONEY FOLKS AND GIVE THE REST OF US A CRUMB, HE WILL PISS ME OFF ROYALLY.  OK, THAT IS BITCHY, BUT WE ALL SAT THERE AT THE MARRIOTT IN CHARLOTTE AND WERE UPSET SO I AM NOT SPEAKING JUST FOR MYSELF.  THAT SAID, I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE.  I WANT TO HEAR CLAY SING.  I WANT TO SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION.  IF CLAY WINS--AND I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE IF ERIC CANTOR COULD BE REPLACED, THEN ANYONE CAN.  JILL IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING.I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A TICKET OR GOTTEN A ROOM SO I AM UNCOMMITTED.  BUT I GOT A GALA INVITE IN THE MAIL AND IT IS NIGGLING AT ME BIG TIME.  I JUST CANNOT LET CLAY AND THE FANDOM GO. 

I TALK TO MANY OF MY CLAY FRIENDS ALL THE TIME.  MARION, DAILY.  JILL, WEEKLY.  LORRIE, OFTEN AND SHE AND HER HUSBAND AND BARRY AND I WENT ON A VACATION TOGETHER.  CHRISTIE, MONTHLY.  SUNNY ALSO. 

CLAY WAS A HUGE PART OF MY LIFE AND I DONATED TO THE CAMPAIGN.  I WANT HIM TO WIN FOR MANY REASONS I STATED BEFORE.

DON'T THINK I HAVE ABANDONED THIS SITE AND ALL OF YOU.  IT AIN'T SO. 

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx