gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229998 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 28, 2024, 01:16:29 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 23
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 23  (Read 1234 times)

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 23
« on: March 25, 2010, 12:05:30 PM »
Author  Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 23  (Read 785 times) 

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 23
« on: November 23, 2003, 08:32:18 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning everyone!

Spotlight 11.23.03
You’ve been asking for him and we got Clay Aiken as our Spotlight guest. We’re also catching up with some of his American Idol friends who tell us about their favorite holiday memory.

Click on 'Find Us' to locate a radio station in your area that carries Fox All Access.  Unfortunately, there are none in NC.   :

If anyone hears this, please let us know about it!  ThanX!

FOX ALL ACCESS

Report to moderator    Logged 

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 11:40:55 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Media base numbers as of Saturday...rank still up but spins are down on AC stations...possibly due to many AC stations beginning to play more Christmas music.  Please continue to call your local AC station once a day to request Invisible or thank them for playing it! 
Oh, you may also want to consider requesting Clay's version of The First Noel from the AI Christmas CD.    :

STATS: CHR/POP
DATE: SATURDAY, 11/22/03
TIME: 12:34 PM PST
SONG: INVISIBLE
Chart_Rank_TW: 22
Chart_Rank_LW: 22
Chart_Spins_TW: 3229
Chart_Spins_LW: 2779
*4th in the Most Increased Plays with + 559 spins

STATS: AC
DATE: SATURDAY, 11/22/03
TIME: 12:34 PM PST
SONG: INVISIBLE
Chart_Rank_TW: 13
Chart_Rank_LW: 16
Chart_Spins_TW: 929
Chart_Spins_LW: 934
*3rd in the Most Increased Plays with +139 spins

Thanks to AIRPLAY CENTRAL for the numbers!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 11:43:16 AM »   

Billboard Chart position

Invisible has moved up from #57 to #53 on the Billboard HOT 100!

LINK

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 11:49:10 AM »   

TRL ALERT!

Invisible is stuck at #2 or #3 on TRL.  All votes cast Thursday and Friday were for Monday's show, because TRL was not on Friday. 
Let's hope for #1!

What this means however, is that all votes cast between now and Monday's show count for Tuesday!  Clay will be on TRL Tuesday....

See where I'm going with this?  Let's make Clay #1 on Tuesday! 

Please throw down some extra votes today and Monday for Clay!

Vote online HERE.

Remember the shortcuts!  And, TRL encourages multiple voting!

We can do this - let's show Clay we mean business!

THANX!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 12:59:55 PM »   

Many of you may have noticed that Clay's younger brother Brett was riding with him in the Raleigh Christmas parade!  Brett was holding Raleigh, and took really good care of him along the parade; keeping him calm and happy.  Brett is actually 17, not 14 as was reported in some of the media.  It would be nice if they could get the details right...

Anyway, I'm sure Brett is proud of his big brother, and misses him.  It may be difficult for him since his brother has achieved such a huge level of success and gets so much attention now, and, he hardly gets to see him much any more.

Wouldn't it be nice to send him a note or card of encouragement!  If you are so inclined, use this address:

Brett Parker
c/o Clay Aiken Fan Mail
P.O. Box 162
Pittsboro, NC 27312

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2003, 03:57:00 PM »   

TV Guide Channel is putting together a 1 hour American Idol special and we are looking to interview some Clay Aiken fans in the Los Angeles area! Please email me at heymarshamarsha@yahoo.com or call our supervising producer Natalia Garcia 323/817-4600 if you are interested. We will be interviewing the first few weeks of December.
Hope to meet all you Claymates soon!!

Best,
Marsha Altmark
TV Guide Channel

From ca.com.  If you live in or near the LA area, and would like to participate, give her a call!  I'm sure she would appreciate speaking with one or more of our smart Claymaniac fans! 

Hopefully they will seek out not only the wacky 'get a Clay tattoo' kind of fan, but also the fan who respects Clay as a person as well as an artist, who can speak about his Foundation and who realizes he is a tremendous talent.

Have fun!

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2003, 05:21:21 PM »   

Quote from: Pamela
Many of you may have noticed that Clay's younger brother Brett was riding with him in the Raleigh Christmas parade!  Brett was holding Raleigh, and took really good care of him along the parade; keeping him calm and happy.  Brett is actually 17, not 14 as was reported in some of the media.  It would be nice if they could get the details right...

Anyway, I'm sure Brett is proud of his big brother, and misses him.  It may be difficult for him since his brother has achieved such a huge level of success and gets so much attention now, and, he hardly gets to see him much any more.

Wouldn't it be nice to send him a note or card of encouragement!  If you are so inclined, use this address:

Brett Parker
c/o Clay Aiken Fan Mail
P.O. Box 162
Pittsboro, NC 27312

PAMELA,
I DON'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU BLUSH BUT,
YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL---IT IS SO NICE OF YOU, TO THINK OF CLAY'S YOUNGER BROTHER. 
YOU ARE  A SWEET PERSON---I NEVER MET YOU, BUT I CAN TELL YOU HAVE A GOOD CHARACTER. 
NEVER CHANGE,YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD HEART. 
AND ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR DEDICATION TO THIS SITE. 
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "

caramel131
  Brett
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 11:17:44 AM »   

Pamela, I also thought about Clay's younger brother.  Watching some of the clips of the parade, it didn't seem as if he was enjoying what was going on.  With all this attention that Clay is getting, it might have a negative impact on Brett.  I think some encouragement is needed.  I'm sure Clay tries to give him a lot of attention when he's back at home.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 23

gfxgfx
gfx