gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:30:00 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joyful Noise Tour 2004  |  MERCHANDISING FROM TJN Tour
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MERCHANDISING FROM TJN Tour  (Read 5379 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
MERCHANDISING FROM TJN Tour
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:05:04 AM »
Char
« on: November 26, 2004, 05:01:48 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw where there was new merchandise offered at Giant Merchandising and figured it was from the new tour- and it is. BUT when I went to place my order, the website said that the merchandise is not in the store yet and my cart was empty. They DO have a pop-up for pre-ordering the Christmas ornament, but not for the T-shirts :( I was mildly disappointed at this. I imagine like the summer tour- they will not be accepting plastic at the shows, just cash and as I am flying in for this show- I hesitate to carry a lot of cash. Guess I will have to find an ATM or just keep trying online. I was really hoping to be able to wear my MCWL T-shirt on the day I am flying into Florida, but I guess I will have to wear one of my other 7 Clay shirts that I have LOL!

- Char
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joyful Noise Tour 2004  |  MERCHANDISING FROM TJN Tour

gfxgfx
gfx