gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:57:51 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  THE DANCE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: THE DANCE  (Read 18988 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
THE DANCE
« on: March 22, 2010, 03:45:49 AM »
Jaren
The Dance...
« on: March 27, 2004, 01:12:09 AM »   
Has been a hot topic the last few weeks. There is nothing wrong with Clay dancing, with Angela, or any one for that matter. Clay was entertaining us! Nothing more. he was showing his versatility! I'm sure there are a FEW people that will object, but the ones that don't object far outweigh the ones that do.

Clay being the wonderful gentleman that he is will probably pull the dance from the show rather than offending anyone.I don't think he would have done it in the first place if he thought it would be offensive.If it's not kept in the show alot of people will be disappointed!

I remember when Elvis could only be photographed from the waist up!

Clay, keep dancing, keep singing, keep entertaining us all! You make us feel young again. We have waited for you for a very long time!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: THE DANCE
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 03:46:09 AM »
grammaof6
SuperFan

The Dance...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 01:09:52 PM »   
NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DANCE - After reading all the detailed descriptions of every thrust and grind - the lechery accompanying every movement since the concert tour began, I was not looking forward to seeing it. I went to the Chicago concert and was fortunate enough to get row 2 seats, practically sitting on the stage. (Clay was almost close enough to touch) When WDC started and was happening directly in front of me, I was immediately uncomfortable so decided to really scutinize it to see if what everyone has been talking about was true. I watched during the interaction with Angela to see if I could see space/light between their 2 bodies. 98% of the time there was. They weren't even touching! I would imagine that if you were sitting farther back from the stage than two  rows it might look like they were bumping & grinding. Even all the blurry, grainy videos we are told to download, because they are -HOT HOT HOT - might make it look like more than it is. BUT IT IS NOT! Clay was having fun, but it was obvious to me he didn't want to take it any farther. Even some of the BLPT gals I went to the concert with admitted, "Clay must have known Gramma was here." A few days ago I read a newpaper review from OMAHA. That reporter rated the 'bump & grind' G-rated. That's exactly what I would rate it too. I think it's a case of being grossly over exaggerated by imaginative minds.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 03:46:41 AM »
Jaren
The Dance
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 01:39:32 PM »   
I TOTALLY agree! I'm a Great-Grandmother. You may have read on another post, my friend and I had backstage /meet & greet passes. He is a quiet, sincere young man. He is just entertaining the fans that have put him where he is. Entertain us he does!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 03:46:58 AM »
claymore
The Dance...
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 01:41:38 PM »   
thank you so much for sharing us your views. i admit after watching WDC for the first time i was disturbed by it. i stopped looking for clayfix for a day or two until i reconciled my feelings and realized i love clay that much. there is nothing wrong for him having fun. and the fans that went to the concerts love it too.
thanks gramma.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 03:47:25 AM »
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlet

The Dance...
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »   
Wheeeew....GRAMMA...you got me nervous(LOL)  When I saw you as the last post in this thread, I said watch out...Granny's coming at ya Jaren...but. then I read your post and was so happy you finally are comfortable with the situation.

Gramma, does this mean I have to get you some ice packs to cool you down from your close encounter of the Claykind??????

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 03:47:48 AM »
grammaof6
SuperFan

The Dance...
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2004, 02:13:44 PM »   
BOCAQUEEN - Sounds like I have a reputation?  :    :roll:    : No ice packs needed - nothing there! Believe me I scutinized it first hand - NOTHING!!!!!!!  : So yep, I am more comfortable and taking all the HOT HOT HOT (hyperventilating)  comments with a grain of salt. Nothing there!  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 03:48:16 AM »
Bocaqueen

The Dance...
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2004, 02:44:42 PM »   

xxxooxxxoxxxxoxxx
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:45:01 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 03:48:44 AM »
lorraine

The Dance...
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2004, 06:15:22 PM »   
I AGREE.  THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DANCE CLAY DOES WITH ANGELA.  BUT YES THERE IS - HE NEEDS TO DO THAT DANCE WITH ME.   HA HA  IT IS ALL DONE IN ENTERTAINMENT AND BOY DOES HE ENTERTAIN ME AND I AM A GRANDMOTHER TOO.  PUTS A LITTLE SPARK BACK INTO THIS BODY OF MINE.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT.

LORRAINE
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:45:16 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 03:49:20 AM »
ANGELA

The Dance...
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2004, 06:16:23 PM »   

THANK YOU gramma!!

Angela
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:45:29 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 03:49:47 AM »
Bocaqueen

The Dance...
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2004, 08:48:51 PM »   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:45:41 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 03:50:26 AM »
cjrmax
The Dance...
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2004, 01:36:40 AM »   
Another point of view - I watched the downlaod from Chicago and Gramma is right - it wasn't all that hot (maybe he DID know you were in the audience, Gramma!) BUT other performances of this have bee MUCH hotter and sexier (DC and Wlikes Barre come to mind).  I have been to 2 concerts, with a 3rd coming up and in one (Philly) the dance was a little hot and in one (Wilkes Barre) the dance was a lot hotter - until Clay totally lost all composure when Angela shimmied down him!  He was laughing so hard he almost fell over!

I think at its hottest ths dance is PG, maybe a very mild R.  AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!  The vast majority of the audience seems to LOVE it.  If a few are disturbed by it, I say so be it.  He can't please everyone.  As long as he's comfortable with it (which I am sure he is or he wouldn't be doing it!) then that should be all that matters.  He wants to please the majority of his audience, and he is.  Clay is a nice, sincere, well mannered man.  He is also a 25 year old man - a NORMAL 25 year old man (if you get my drift!).  He is not immune to sexual desires.  He is not immune to sexy innuendo.  He is not immune to "bathroom" humor.  There is a now infamous picture of Clay with some friends and they are all wearing giant condoms on their heads.  Clay has a sign that says "Even my hand rejects me"!  Now, some of the people offended by Clay's dance at its hottest may also be offended by that picture, but obviously Clay found it funny or he wouldn't have gone out in public like that nor have his picture taken like that!  Let's not try and turn Clay into some kind of chaste saint who on not capable of anything even remotely sexual.  HE IS A NORMAL 25 YEAR OLD MAN! It isn't fair to Clay to impose impossible standards on him.

Just my opinion.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 03:51:16 AM »
ACcountryFan

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2004, 02:20:30 AM »   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:46:25 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 03:51:30 AM »
Sue
The Dance...
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2004, 10:46:12 AM »   
OMG I cannot believe I'm reading this.  I'm glad I stayed away from a lot of the concert talk until I actually saw the concert last week.  I've downloaded the "aforementioned" performances and I think they are great.  He obviously got reaction from the crowd indicating the majority love the performances - including WDC.  I know in St. Louis we were all screaming EVERY time he danced. 

Clay is a performer.  He knows what most of us want to see.  Please don't put him on a pedastal like some people put Brittany Spears and other celebs.  They are human.  And please don't make him afraid to do anything in public.  God knows the man already has to watch it when he goes for milk.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 03:52:02 AM »
cjrmax
The Dance...
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2004, 02:33:36 PM »   
i haven't seen this picture yet. is it real? anyone with the equipment can fake pictures. but, no, i'm not offended by him doing this if he actually done it but it doesn't sound like something he'd do and i'm getting mad thinking someone ELSE created this photo as a joke...

The photo is no joke.  It was taken pre-AI back in his college days.  I am not sure what the occasion was (although I am sure someone could tell you) and he was there with some friends and they all had the giant condoms on their heads with funny signs. It was taken at some restaurant where they were all hanging out!  It was a picture of a normal college kid having fun!  The fact that you say it doesn't sound like something he would do just goes to show we, his fans, don't really know him that well.  Some have just created this vision of him as so chaste and pure that anything normal is considered shocking!  To me that is placing too much of an unfair burden on him.  He is a NORMAL 25 year old.  Let him be normal!  I will see if I can find the picture floating around the net and post it.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 03:52:38 AM »
aikenseeker

The Dance...
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2004, 02:48:48 PM »   

As for the dance, there's a Slaughter song that sums it up well. "Come on and dance for me baby won't you show me a little action."

Boy that can move his hips like that shouldn't have to wear a chastity belt.  Would we be offended knowing that Clay poops? I think not. Why should we be offended knowing that he is a sexual being? It's allllllllllll human nature people.

To dance, to breathe, to poop, to love, to laugh, to cry, it all comes from the same place. Well not exactly the same place.   :

And besides didn't any of you see Footloose????? Watch learn, "To leap and dance joyfully before tlhe lord... was a quote used in the movie from the bible. Dancing is OTAY!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:46:42 AM by Marilyn »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  THE DANCE

gfxgfx
gfx