gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:49:45 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Aiken News Network  |  Attention all Clay fans link inside to chat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Attention all Clay fans link inside to chat  (Read 680 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Attention all Clay fans link inside to chat
« on: April 17, 2021, 02:49:22 PM »
Attention all Clay fans of the Claynation! Clay will be having a reunion chat on YouTube tomorrow at 4 EST!

This is the info and his message on CV about it! Hope you can check it out! If not will give a link to catch a replay!

Clay...............

Omg....I wrote out a whole long thing and then my dang phone died before I could post it.

I’m. thinking of doing a livestream sometime this weekend. But thought that, instead of blasting it out to IG, FB, Twitter and YT all at the same time, I might try to keep this one a bit more for just y'all. Ya know? ... just the most loyal folks who I love the most myself. Not that everyone isn't great, but it's been so long since we've gotten to see each other in person, I figured I'd just livestream chat with my besties and not just any and everyone online.

Nothing "secret" necessarily. No big announcements. Just a chance to catch up, but not gonna advertise/post it to the whole world. Instead, the plan is to just do it on YouTube Live, no other platforms.
I figure everyone has access to YouTube and since you don't need an account to view YouTube, anyone who wants to watch can watch.

Also, if I'm correct, YouTube Live allows folks to chat and send in questions, and since I'll only be using one platform I'll be able to see everyone's and try to respond to as many as... ya know... I want to! Haha

Again... It's not "private" or "secret" like that.... but to try to keep it to mostly just long time fans, it won't be published publicly. It will only be accessible by a link.
No password. No high-tech security stuff. If other folks get access to it beyond just fans, it's totally fine. Just not gonna spread this one wide.

BUT... I do need to count on y'all to make sure the word gets out to other Claymates and fans who might not come in to this particular message board that often.
Some use other boards that I don't get on as much. Some have just floated off into the ether, but you may still stay in touch with them. I dunno.
You know who should be told about it.
Let's spread the word to the original family and let them know.... Even if they haven't been around in a while.

It's nothing groundbreaking. There's no big exciting new news to report. I just thought it would be nice to have a bit of a "reunion" of sorts and do it with mainly "the people who knew me when," ya know?
A catch up with the family, so to speak.
I'll answer as many good questions (not, "what color are your shorts?" Or "do you remember me from Moline in 2006?") as I can... so feel free to take the time to prepare your best/worst! Haha

To give time for you to do that AND to give it a bit of time for the initial word to spread, I figured I'd commit to it being no sooner than 4pm tomorrow afternoon on the East Coast. (So, 1pm tomorrow for the west coasters ... and the rest of you are smart enough to figure it out from there... if you're in mountain or Central, you're used to having to calculate your time based on the rest of us by now )
By "no sooner than" I just mean that I will aim to be online and going as close to that as possible. (Some of y'all will flip if I say 4 and ain't there until 4:05 )

That will also give everyone time to come up with a sneaky little way to share the URL link (once I have it) with whoever should get it... and remember.... This doesn't need to be all SECRETIVE and covert ops give it to whomever you want and anyone who you think would want to join (especially long lost 'Mates who we haven't seen in a while) it's a REUNION.... Y'all can share it with whoever. (And don't leave folks out just because they ain't at the cool kids table anymore please.... If they were part of the family as traveled the map back in mid-00s... give em a shout and tell em we're having a family get-together!)

I'm just not going to give out the link on my social media, because this one is sorta for the steadfast crew and the OGs

I'm going to do my best to redirect the url http://april21.clayaiken.live to the page that folks should go to. So, you can tell folks to use that at 4pm tomorrow.... but if it doesn't work, I'll also give you the real link here as soon as it's generated so you can have it to share with the family in the event we need to "break glass in case of emergency" haha

Once again.... just in case I wasn't clear (or long-winded) enough already....
No big announcements. No exciting news.
So if some NJUs get the link, it's FINE... and if you're not around tomorrow afternoon it's fine too, you're not gonna miss anything earth shattering.
Nothing uniquely special.... I just miss y'all and thought it was time to do this again.

so... We'll aim for a reunion of as many of the old mid-00s crew/family as y'all can get the word out to.... http://april21.clayaiken.live (or a long direct YouTube URL to come)
Tomorrow... around 4pm EDT

See" ya then, y'all. Thanks for spreading the word.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 06:10:25 PM by Tiffany »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Attention all Clay fans
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 03:21:56 PM »
Lol Clay said this on Twitter!

If you know what CV is, go check it now. If you know CV, but can't check it... ask someone who can check it to tell you. If you don't know what CV is, just ignore this tweet like most of my tweets deserve to be ignored anyway.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 11:41:05 AM »
Clay has The Chat all set and ready to go on YouTube! Click on set a reminder and we can go in right at 4 when he is ready! Here is the link!  https://youtu.be/QmKsBl_Qdug

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 03:11:28 PM »

Call up that old friend you haven't talked to in a long time...  You know... one of the ones you went to IT, NAT, SRHP, and JBT with .... and ask them what's going on this afternoon. #reunion

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 05:36:26 PM »
Fun chat! Here is the link to watch the replay!

https://youtu.be/QmKsBl_Qdug

ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Aiken News Network  |  Attention all Clay fans link inside to chat

gfxgfx
gfx