gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229951 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 25, 2024, 11:40:45 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/21/12 ANAHEIM CA-CITY NATIONAL GROVE @ ANAHEIM
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 12/21/12 ANAHEIM CA-CITY NATIONAL GROVE @ ANAHEIM  (Read 28810 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 12/21/12 ANAHEIM CA-CITY NATIONAL GROVE @ ANAHEIM
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:30 AM »
ITS OVER!!

I WANNA CRY!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2012, 01:06:13 AM »
Really looking forward to clack on this one tomorrow. Sure would like to have a video of it also.

Thanks again Marilyn & Tiffany for doing such a great job. I will miss coming here.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

Marlene
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2012, 01:07:32 AM »
Ditto Marlene and a Merry Christmas to you too.

{{{ Hugs Marilyn and everyone }}}}

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2012, 01:07:36 AM »
Hugs and Merry Christmas to all of you!!

I hope Clay remembers how good it feels to be on stage!!   Hope 2013 will bring us many Clay moments!!

Thanks for these JNT concert nights!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2012, 01:08:38 AM »
So agree Barb and I hope something amazing can happen to him in the new year. And keep in touch too like do a video chat next month and keep on Tweeting. Will miss this very much.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2012, 01:11:49 AM »
Scarett got clack! Yeah!!! I really loved this tour. He just gets better with everything.

Well Night EVeryone and enjoy your Christmas! Looking forward to hearing about it more tomorrow. Hope Clay has a safe flight home.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2012, 01:12:22 AM »
MANY, MANY THANKS TO CLAY FOR GIVING US HIS ALL AT EACH SHOW WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2012, 01:13:33 AM »
Here Here!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2012, 01:26:34 AM »
MerleDandridge Merle Dandridge 44s
My baby @clayaiken sang fo Jesus!!! The most incredible voice!! pic.twitter.com/GSQQsB60

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2012, 02:39:38 AM »
Dec 22 2012, 02:35 AM CLAYCHERIE AT CV
Just got home, way past my bedtime but will write a recap. My gd and I got there about an hour early so we bough a couple of drinks at the bar and went into the concert hall. To my surprise it was almost full and everyone was sitting at the tables drinking and eating. So we ordered a sinful chocolate desert. I was anxious to see if Arsenio would show up and stood up and finally saw him come in with his group, He was a few rows behind me and a few rows to the right so could only see his head after they sat down. His son was cute wearing a red hat, and what appeared to be Arsenio's girlfriend (Clay mentioned her name) was cute too. I don't know who the other people were. They ordered from the waiter. At our table was a young girl and her boyfriend who wasn't very happy at being there, and a very large older man with a tiny oriental lady. She was a really big fan and he was a fan too, it was their second concert. They sat and cuddled all night!. My gd got the giggles because when Clay was singing WAYDNYEthe young guy tried to put his arm around his girfriend and she pushed him away, didn't want him bothering her while Clay was singing!

Clay was absolutely perfect tonight. I did not hear one crack or even slightly off note. His voice was very powerful, don't think he even needed the mike! He looked really good too, hair nice, usual outfits. I like the sweater one the best.

The guys really like being called on and when he asked how many straight guys were there they all started waving their arms hoping he would pick on them. Even the boyfriend at my table who had been texting all night!
A few people went over to Arsenio's table and I wanted to but was too shy. I wanted to thank him for coming .
There was a line in one song about the little children going to heaven and it made me cry. Can't remember which one though as I was in a dreamy fog.
At the end everyone was waving glow sticks and if they didn't have them they waved the blue candles that were on the table. My gd waved her lit phone.

I was so glad that Arsenio was there that I felt a rush of liking for him and as we were leaving he was in the passage way with his group and to my gd's horror I dashed over, tapped him on the arm and said "Excuse me may I say "Hi" What a dumb thing to say! He didn't answer me but hugged me instead while my gd is saying" I am sorry, thank you!" She did say he was smiling! I have never done anything on my life like that before. I am too shy to ask anyone who look like fans if they are from CV in case they are not! Now she is going to put it on facebook that I attacked him! I wish it was Clay who hugged me! It was a terrific concert and I hope to see him soon. I am getting withdrawals already

eta I forgot to say Clay made a point of saying there is one straight guy here tonight Arsenio Hall. Maybe to squash the gay rumours about Arsenio. Also there were only a very few empty seats probably from people who bought tickets and couldn't make it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:50:03 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2012, 08:52:31 AM »
COPINGINCALIFORNIA:

M&G

Well I am probably the only person still up and doing a red report. here it goes.
I can't remember anything! I'm still in the fog! LOL

Okay well here are just tid bits. I am sure others will report back with much more detail.

The meet and greet was short and sweet but still glad I had one. I don;t remember all the board names. The people there were me, Claniac2, Berkeley (yes, that Berkeley), Grandma Jane, Judy, Patty and Zee. Sorry on the non board names. We got to hear Merry Christmas with Love by just the orchestra and then Clay sang Emmanuel while they worked on the sound and the mikes. Then he came down to see us in the back of the venue. How does the man continue to look so damn young? I want whatever he's having!

He was wearing a brown hoodie (have NO idea which one), grey sweat pants that were pactically falling off of him and blue/white sneakers. Hair of perfection. Skin of perfection. Stubble. Everyone got a hand shake and then he immediately started signing things. Claniac2 has never met him before (except at Gala group photo) so she brought 2 things to sign. He said he could only do one and I piped up "But she won the ebay auction!" Oops. Should've stayed quiet. he shot back:" You think you have more privileges now." A dig at me winning the Bubel/AIken award I am sure. Kind of took me by surprise since I have NEVER asked for special treatment EVER. I have had 3 group photos (2 Galas, one dinner) in the past 2 years and you can;t see me in any of the photos. Literally blocked in all three! I have never asked for anything to resolved that issue. And no picture with Clay or Diane when I did win the award! Anyway I digress....

We took our photos (I leaned in a lot so hope that one comes out!) and got hugs and that was that. Oh, he did end up signing LTS for both me and Claniac2, the brat!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2012, 08:53:27 AM »
COPINGIN CALIFORNIA RECAP:

Dinner was nice and we sat with a mom and her daughter (age 24 maybe) and her young friend. They are not on the boards but definite fans. A few fans I don't know arrived later. It was a happy group. We all got along well and had a terrific time at the concert.

While eating dinner we noticed Arsenio arrive. He sat the next table over from us with his son, girlfriend and 3 other friends. I was the first person to go over and say hello. I thanked him for helping me in the dark at the Gala back stage. He was very gracious then and now.

Others started to come over so he got up and went to a random table (I think Scootyboots table?) and took a short video of the fans. It may already have been posted by him? I haven't read back. He stayed for the whole show.

Now to Clay. What can I say? The voice of an angel. My favorite songs were the sentimental medley, maybe because this is my first Christmas EVER with no family here (DD and BF are back in NY, my folks and brother I saw at Thanksgiving) so I was a bit teary eyed during "I'll Be Home For Christmas". The medley was perfection.

Clay looks so damn thin but healthy. I asked him at the m&g what was in the drink he tweeted that Ben was drinking he said he had no idea, but I am sure he does know.

I only took 2 pictures, one of the top of the menu and another off the giant screen (not very good).

My favorite banter was the "actors, singers, dancers, elves, fairies." He milked that fairy line for ever. The audience started to clap and he said "not in 2005" (meaning he wasn't out then). It was hysterical.

I'm glad I got to hear Christmas Clay live and see so many West Coast fans. BTW lots of NJU in the crowd and men!

Hope he doesn't stay away too long.

Ok time to read back.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2012, 08:57:16 AM »
PNGNDANCER AT CV

No Coping You're not the last one up. This red report comes to you from myself (pngndancer), claybella, goneclayzy and claynation(Cathie). We are STILL up!!! In our room and still in a Clay fog!!!

What can I say about being in the first row. Same as last night only better. (5th row last night) OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! He is absolutely f**cking gorgeous and with stubble even more so!!!

Voice was impeccable! He was full of fun. The glo sticks, the fairies - he was shameless, milking it for all he could. This was absolutely an amazing concert. The little girl that he called up for the 12 days of Christmas was so cute. She really called out her Grandma. She sang well and cracked Clay up a couple of times. This was an amazing night. Filled with great music, great fun, great friends. Just absolutely one of the best nights. I'm not good at writing and my entourage are not helping at all. (well not much anyway). I'm sure you all get the message. He is Clay and that's really all one needs to know to know that this was an amazing night.

Oh yeah, lots of not just us and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Oh yeah again, he said the Southern California audience was the best, a combination of all his audiences. He loved the glo sticks and was beaming.

He only mentioned twice that the world was coming to an end even though he said he was only going to mention it once. He also said that the reason he doesn't let Ben talk is because Ben talks dirty. Cracked Ben up.

He was very proud of himself that he didn't mess up any lyrics half way through the show. We think he made it two days in a row and he wanted a sign to put on the piano. He said he hadn't done that in the whole tour.

Another highlight was a trumpet solo. He was terrific. Then at the end he came out for the encore and came out right in front of us and almost in Claybella's lap. It was really hard not to reach out and touch hm as he came by. He was so close you could actually almost touch him. No one did but everyone sure wanted to. He was that close.

Now before I send this one I have to say that my entourage stepped up since I wrote that they didn't and have added to this wonderful (YES IT IS WONDERFUL-I did have to beat them though to get them to step up) recap. It's freakin' late and so off to bed we go.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2012, 08:58:21 AM »
Arsenio Hall ?@ArsenioOFFICIAL
@clayaiken --> I have never met a mean CLAYMATE. Nice peeps! http://twitvid.com/06BYG

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »
Cute How nice of him and sounded like an incredible show. Next time I like to see him in CA. Can't wait for clack. Have that to tie us over for a while.

What is that Honey Boo boo pass? Lol

Thanks again Marilyn! You Rock!  :-* Looking forward to further cellcerts and hope we can still get lot's of them.  ;D

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  JNT 2012  |  12/21/12 ANAHEIM CA-CITY NATIONAL GROVE @ ANAHEIM

gfxgfx
gfx