gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 10:16:18 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES  (Read 32118 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2010, 12:56:18 AM »
gc_claygal
  tour dates
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2004, 11:48:05 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so happy to hear that clay is going on tour but i am very upset that he is not going to be coming to san antonio. I wonder why they choose not to go to any major city in texas. : ...But... Hey i still love clay!!  :D
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2010, 12:56:48 AM »
Anonymous
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2004, 11:44:22 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now, because of all you "claymaniacs", decent folk like myself are required to bring our girlfriends to clay concerts or suffer the consequences...i'd like to thank you guys, seriously - no joke or sarcasm or any of that stuff. it gives decent folk like myself the opportunity to surprise and impress our girlfriends by...well, surprising them with tickets to the concert and then attending it with them and enduring through it even though i hold a great disdain for clay's music (although i've got nothing against the guy).
this guy's bringing the nation together either through the peoples' hatred and love for him as well as stuff like what i'm doing.
thanks again, claymaniacs.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:06 AM »
houstonclayfan
  Re: tour dates
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2004, 11:49:28 PM » 

I am so happy to hear that clay is going on tour but i am very upset that he is not going to be coming to san antonio. I wonder why they choose not to go to any major city in texas. : ...But... Hey i still love clay!!  :D

Clay is coming to the Dallas area. I believe that he is not coming to any other major cities in Texas because Kelly already had solo dates scheduled for Austin and Houston. Sniff, Sniff

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:40 AM »
houstonclayfan
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2004, 11:51:41 PM » 

it gives decent folk like myself the opportunity to surprise and impress our girlfriends by...well, surprising them with tickets to the concert and then attending it with them and enduring through it even though i hold a great disdain for clay's music (although i've got nothing against the guy).

Will you come back and post after the concert so that we can see if you feel the same way ?!!!   :   You are a SUPERB boyfriend to buy your girlfriend concert tickets as a surprise !!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2010, 12:59:04 AM »
Anonymous
  Floor Tickets
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2004, 08:47:27 PM » 

I still have 4 floor tickets available for the Seattle Concert on April 8.  They are on AA, Row 37.  The tickets are $50 each, free shipping.  Please e-mail me at marialourdes59@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2010, 08:19:21 PM »
RPunkyGirl14
  Meet & Greets?
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2004, 12:28:39 PM » 

Does anybody know if there will be any Clay/Kelly meet & Greets? They would have to do it separate-as there would be soo many people. Detroit was hoping for one-or some way to earn passes-or someway that their handicapped fans could see Clay or Kelly a quick minute? :)

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES

gfxgfx
gfx