gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:29:25 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor  (Read 13900 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« on: March 25, 2010, 12:51:03 AM »
LadyC
 Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« on: January 25, 2005, 07:33:39 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure if y'all have heard this one yet, but rumors have been going around that Clay will be touring in late spring or early summer.  Similar rumors have been going around about Kelly Clarkson.

One of Kelly's tours is supposed to be with a co-headliner, and some had speculated that perhaps it could be Clay.  The Independant Tour was a huge success and a lot of fun, and many of us thought it would be cool to see Kelly and Clay together again.

I visited Kelly's board today.  (The RCA one that her site links to.)  I'd never been there before, and decided to take a break from writing.  There's a forum where you can post a message to Kelly, so I joined the board to tell her how much I love her new song Because of You.

I figured that since I was among Kelly fans, they might know something about her tour plans, so I was stupid enough to ask if they knew if Kelly was indeed doing a tour with a co-headliner, and if so, would it be Clay.

They also have an off topic forum and I saw threads for Carmen Rasmusen and Orlando Bloom, to name a couple.  So I made the HUGE mistake of asking if there were any Clay fans aboard.

HOLY   [CENSORED]!

FYI:  They do NOT like Clay over there.  At all.  :devil  Not even a little.  Seriously.  :bootyshake  Nooooo likey!   :bfn

And they let me know in no uncertain terms that they hated suffering through his show to see Kelly last time and didn't want to do it again, and that if my posts were going to have anything to do with Clay, they were not welcome.  And they were not diplomatic about it, either, believe me.   :mad

The words "hatred" and "strong dislike" were used more than once, and one of the moderators (who is all of 15 years old) actually put a tagline on my post that said something like, "Caution!  Clay-related threads tend to start fights.  I'll be watching you closely."

I was like  :o   HUH?!?!?  Are you SERIOUS?!?!

I'm not a troll!  I love Kelly Clarkson!  LOL  I started to get upset and defend myself.  (Yeah, don't do that, by the way.  ::)   It never goes anywhere good. )  And then reality came back and I realized that I couldn't care less what these creeps thought of Clay, and if they routinely pounce on their newbies like a school of starving sharks, they won't be around too long.

I did tell them that they were doing Kelly a disservice, however.  Running her fans off like that.  I said nothing disrespectful at all.  I know some other Clay boards have trashed other AI singers.  Especially Kelly and Carmen.  But I'm so glad we don't do that here.

Anyway, according to these lovely people, they know some of Kelly's best friends (who also hate Clay LOL) and they know for a fact that her co-headliner will not be Clay Aiken.

So, if you were hoping for another Kelly/Clay tour like I was, you can count that out.  It's probably for the best though.  If you were wearing a Clay Aiken tee shirt, these folks might just whoop your butt!!!

Once again - THANK YOU to the members of this board.  It's skeery out there!!  I'm tellin' ya!  Skeery!  I'll just stay home and post any Kelly comments in the AI forum.   

Love ya,
Ladyc
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:57:07 PM by Marilyn »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »
Tammy
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 07:45:30 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW....WHAT A HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE FOR YOU    I GUESS I WONT MAKE ANY VISITS OVER THERE ANY TIME SOON..   I GET VERY DEFENSIVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT  CLAY..   :pfbbt  :duel

EVEN THOUGH I LIKE KELLY I WANT MORE THEN AN HOUR OF CLAY AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SEE HIM COHEADLINE WITH ANYONE..

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 08:59:35 PM »
HavinaClayAffair
 Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 07:47:15 PM » 

Well way to go LadyC!! LOL!!  It would have to be you to point out that some of Clay's fans LIKE Kelly and I would bet money that some of Kelly's fans like Clay too. Talk about a fan board giving some artists fans a BAD NAME! Critics think Clays fans are a little "fanatical"... I am not feeling too bad standing where I am standing right now!!

Whatever!!! You tried!

Don't sweat it! We all know you can be a fan of more than 1 artist. Many of us here are. I don't have to be a fan of all of their fans.

I still like Kelly regardless.

Lora-Ohio

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 08:59:53 PM »
claycanwatchmeinmyroom
  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 08:06:31 PM » 

Eeee! How thankful I am to be here where the people are nice instead of there.

I still love Kelly and she and Clay are good friends, so there is no worry for me!

-Kat

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »
mrsaiken3504
  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 08:14:30 PM » 

LadyC- what site were you on? I joined a Kelly site so I could get all the latest news and info but I must admit I DO not like the "hard core" Kelly fans... they hate Clay to say it bluntly. But isnt just that... no offense to them but I think we have more class and are more dedicated to the object of our obsession. Oh- the best friends they are talking about are Boo and Jesse- Boo hates Clay but I think Jesse likes him. You can e-mail them with any questions you have and they will answer them. Kelly has talked about going on two tours from what I know- a solo one in the spring and a co-headlining tour in the summer. I can not wait until she goes on tour but I too would rather stick with our *nice* AI forum!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 09:03:15 PM » 

I like Kelly, too. I can't believe they were so rude, Kris! Hmmm. Maybe they don't see how much fun Clay and Kelly have together.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 09:01:16 PM »
claysjoy
  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 09:30:51 PM » 

I am really sorry you were treated so badly!  That was uncalled for.  I guess maybe they feel a bit threatened, Clay being so much more successful than Kelly!  But hey, there is a clelly board, somone posted the link and Fantasy loves it there, so she can give you the link if you would like to try agaon, she said beware itis addicitve.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 09:02:34 PM »
LadyC
 Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 11:57:36 PM » 

LadyC- what site were you on? !

It's the RCA one that her site links to.  But it's all good.  I've been communicating with one of the moderators and I feel better now.  She was very kind.

They've apparently had some bad experiences with Clay fans on their board.  (Hard to believe, I know.  LOL  Over zealous Clay fans?? Are you KIDDING me?   )

Things that make ya go    ::)

But they're very nice as long as you don't talk about Clay.  It's weird, but it's okay because I already have a place to go when I need to talk about OMC.  I have this board and all of you fine people.

I can keep my Kelly and my Clay seperate.

It's similar with Carmen Rasmusen.  Her fan club manager told me that they've had some bad experiences with posting about Carmen on Clay boards, and were made to feel unwelcome.  I'm a member of Carmen's official forum, and I've extended an invitation for her fans to come here anytime they like, and I told them that Carmen has her own thread in the AI forum, and she is loved and supported there.

Clay has his own thread on her board as well.  No problems so far.  Carmen's fans seem to love Clay, too.

Weird -  :duh

LadyC

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »
forever_clay
  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2005, 12:32:46 AM » 

this is not the case in 98% of her fans. seriously. i am a member of a few Kelly boards and some just don't like the IT becuase Kelly's and Clay's music is pretty different from each other. Hard Core Kelly Fans are just like any hard core fan. they are HARD CORE and get very protective over her.

And as for the tour...there is speculation. of course there is speculation but most all of the Kelly sites i read dont say anything bad about Clay just that it wouldn't be a smart move for her becuase it would be like going back in time.

please don't attack the kelly fans either...anyone. i am not talking to anyone specifically, just saying...some like Clay and some don't. Same as the clay fans who both do and don't like kelly.

Kel and Clay are friends and that's all that matters. Kelly fans aren't exactly supportive of her if all they do is bash a really close friend of hers...so let them be. its them vying for attention and they are getting it from the clay nation.

People need to spread the Clelly love!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »
alli_aiken
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2005, 02:04:55 AM » 

Amanda-What Kelly board do you go to?  I'm trying to find one cause i am really starting to be a huge kelly fan!! She's always been one of my favorites, but I just love her now!! 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 09:05:25 PM »
lorraine
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2005, 06:26:28 AM » 

LADY C - WHAT A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.  I HAVEN'T GONE TO ANY OTHER BOARDS BUT TO HAVE THERE SPEAK SO TERRIBLE ABOUT CLAY WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE ME WANT TO SPEAK MY MIND.  SO INSTEAD I WILL JUST STAY PUT HERE.  KELLY WAS O.K. FOR ME BUT WHEN I WENT TO SEE THEM TOUR I COULDN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET OFF AND CLAY TO COME ON.  EACH TO THEIR OWN AND THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT CLAY.  I SURE HOPE HE JUST TOURS ON HIS OWN BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY PROVEN HE COULD SELL OUT WITHOUT A CO-HEADLINER.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 09:06:17 PM »
ChrisieD
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2005, 09:04:46 AM » 

Lorraine wrote :

I SURE HOPE HE JUST TOURS ON HIS OWN BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY PROVEN HE COULD SELL OUT WITHOUT A CO-HEADLINER .

I agree Lorraine. He doesn't need anyone to tour with and that would also mean less time for him. I think that if he did tour with her, he would be linked back to AI and I'm sure he doesn't want that. As great of friends that they are, they should stay apart as far as touring. IMHO, I think Kelly needs him to tour b/c I don't think she could do as well without him !

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 09:06:40 PM »
lorilovesgolf
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2005, 09:53:45 AM » 

I had heard rumors that Kelly wanted to tour with Fantasia.  Can you imagine?  I love Kelly too but I think I like her better on her cd's and not "live."  And yes, when I pay to see Clay, I want to see only Clay.  I don't like to share either!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 09:07:02 PM »
AdoringClay
  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 10:18:06 AM » 

I agree with Tammy, ChrisieD, Lorraine, and Lorilovesgolf...

I WANT CLAY AND ONLY CLAY!  I do not want to sit through or pay for an hour of anyone else and then get only an hour of Clay!  He has proven he doesn't need a co-headliner to sell out an arena...he's the only one of the "idols" who can do that...and, I don't like others riding on his coat tails and then bragging that they had an immensely "successful" tour...let's keep each "idol" to their own tour and let's see WHO SELLS THE MOST SEATS THE FASTEST!  Hmmmm....I just wonder WHO it will be????

(By the way, I love Kelly and her voice too.  I'm sorry you had that experience...)   

Clay love...Sue g.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 09:07:48 PM »
CT loves Clay
Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2005, 10:36:50 AM » 

LADY C,

THANKS FOR THE INFO, BUT NOW I DON'T WANT KELLY AND CLAY TOURING TOGETHER AFTER HEARING HOW BADLY THE FANS TREATED YOU.  HE DOESN'T NEED ANYONE ANYWAY.  HE HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF FANS.  HE DID WELL WITH HIS SOLO TOUR AND HE WILL DO EVEN BETTER PROBABLY THIS TIME.  I JUST CAN'T WAIT.  MAYBE KELLY WILL HAVE FANTASIA OR KIMBERLY LOCKE.  I HOPE IT ISN'T CLAY!  I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM AND, ACTUALLY, I WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE TO WATCH KELLY FOR AN HOUR BEFORE HE COMES ON!  THAT IS JUST
MY OPINION

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Kelly/Clay Tour Rumor

gfxgfx
gfx