gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:47:01 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Tonight ..Next Stage / Grand Prarie TX. AWESOME
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tonight ..Next Stage / Grand Prarie TX. AWESOME  (Read 15106 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Tonight ..Next Stage / Grand Prarie TX. AWESOME
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 07:18:27 PM »
Jaren
  Tonight Next Stage Grand Prarie,Tx Awesome
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2004, 10:16:01 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone asked if the majority of fans were Clays or Kellys. I 'm sure from the sound in the arena. Most of the fans were Clays!

People were fairly loud while she sang. then when Clay came back on the croud exploded in applause and yelling.

Gotta go we're having a Texas thunderstorm!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »
Prissy
  Grand Prairie Concert March 19
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2004, 11:19:51 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a wonderful day yesterday was!  My friends and I have been waiting weeks for this day.  We met at Chili's for a quick meal before going to Nokia (previously Next Stage) at 4:00.  There were several tables of people also going to the concert.  I asked if they were Clay or Kelly fans, and they all said Clay, but that they like Kelly, too.  We arrived at Nokia at about 5:40 and were able to park close.  I have had knee replacements and have a handicap tag.  We noticed a long line waiting to go in, but we went over to booths set up by radio stations:  KISS and Disney radio.  They were having contests and throwing out prizes.  No backstage passes, however.  At 6:00 the doors opened and we were able to just walk right in without waiting in line.  We had cameras, but no one took them or said anything about them, and small signs.  We immediately went to the souvenir areas to buy t-shirts and programs.  Hint!  Take cash because the credit card line was really slow and one of my friends never got her t-shirt.  When I got to the front of the line, I said  I wanted a key chain and a program.  The man brought me a Clay program and Clay key chain and said he just assumed I wanted Clay. I said to one friend that he knew I wanted Clay stuff!  She said  that maybe the Clay t-shirt I was wearing and all the Clay buttoms gave it  away, including my special Claymaniacs buttom I bought from Pamela.  (Note to Pamela:  I'm the Priscilla who ordered buttons from Bedford and sent you the extra magazines. You are great and I appreciate so much everything you do on this site.)  Anyway, at this point we went to our seats and were ready for Clay!  The Beu sisters began the concert and sang for about 20 minutes.  They were good, but didn't blow the crowd away.  There was an intermission and we were all getting excited waiting for Clay.  Would he come from the back?  Would he come down our asile?  No, he came from the side near the front, and the crowd went wild.  We were there for him. He did have on the blue shirt and tie and looked great!  His hair looked a little flat on top, kind of like he might have had on on those headphones he wears at radio stations??   Anyway, he was great, awesome, funny, endearing, sang beautifully and powerefully.  That audience was his!  The program seemed to be similar to the others he has done.  The duet with the backup singer was beautiful.  I will have to get Kim Locke's CD for that duet!  "When Doves Cry"  was fairly tame from what I've read of other concerts, but what a great song and he was fantastic singing it.  He did not sing "Solitaire" but did end his part of the concert with "The Way" and it brought tears to my eyes it was .so beautiful.  Then he was gone!  Another intermission and Kelly came out. Kelly was very good and the crowd loved her and gave her lots of applause and cheers, but none of it matched Clay.  Someone gave her a green cowboy hat that she wore for a while.  She did run around barefoot and only changed her clothes once. I had to wear ear plugs for Kelly's part of the concert, because it was so loud, expecially the bass!!  A surprise on the program was Tamayra Gray from AI1.  She sang a duet with Kelly.  My favorite Kelly songs were "Stuff Like That There" and "A Moment Like This."  I knew that this was Kelly's last song, and I stood up, took out my ear plubs when it was over, because I knew Clay was coming out again!!  We could hear him singing before we could see him, and that place exploded!  You never heard such a roar!  I wonder what Kelly thought!  Their duet was beautiful and a wonderful way to end a wonderful concert!  In the car going home, we started plotting how we could get to other concerts!!!!   Just a few more comments.  This crowd was made up mainly of familys, middle aged people, lots of women, but quite a few men, too, young couples, and a few teenagers, from what I could see.  i even saw husbands and wives with Clay shirts on.  I looked pretty closely and never saw a Kelly shirt.  I'm sure there must have been some.  I saw one Kelly sign, but I noticed it had Clay's name on the other side!  My friends and I decided we"re there if Clay comes near us again!  We were really lucky this time.  Nokia is actually only 25 minutes from my house!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 07:21:23 PM »
Prissy
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2004, 11:56:38 PM » 

Hi!  The previous post is my first post!  I noticed I had two mistakes:  ear plugs and families (spelling).  Also, I should have had paragraphs.  I've been a Clay fan and Claymaniacs fan for a long time.  It's good to be a part of such a great group!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 07:22:11 PM »
LiftClayUp
 Tonight ..Next Stage / Grand Prarie TX. AWESOME
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2004, 02:06:51 AM » 

Hi Prissy - I forgot about the earplugs.  I had brought a pair with me as I had read where it really got loud and having been a girl scout I thought I had better be prepared.  I had to put them in for the Beu sisters.  They really hurt my ears.  I am sorry but I couldn't get into them.  I apparently forgot they were there and didn't even mention them.  I was all in anticipation of the next act.  And I sure wasn't disappointed - he was MORE than I anticipated.  Like you we started thinking of finding another concert.  I have family in St. Louis but was to tired to make the drive and sit in a nosebleed section.  I am now prepared to spend "BIG BUCKS" to see another Clay concert. 

My daughter is thinking about seeing if there is enough interest in taking a bus from the Ft. Worth area to the KC concert.  I only think we will need about 30 to make the expenses.  She is a band director in the area and is very good at putting together this sort of thing.  If we do it we will probably leave on Thursday morning, see the concert and come back the next day. She is already looking into hotels.  If anyone is interested PM me.  Each individual would be responsible for getting their own tickets.  There were a lot of tickets for sale at the preparty in Arlington and I was looking to give away 4 tickets and couldn't find anyone to give them to.   There were a lot of people out front of the venue trying to sell theirs at regular price.

Carol

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 07:23:28 PM »

CT loves Clay
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2004, 09:03:29 AM » 

I just want to thank all the ladies for their wonderful reviews.  It is Sunday morning now.  Saturday, I looked for reviews, but only a couple were on.  I feel more complete today after seeing the rest of the reviews.  Even though they may have a lot of similarities, the more I read the more I just relive the Worcester concert that I attended on March 8. I miss him so much!  It sounds like he was much more rested since the concert I attended, although he was wonderful then too.  You can never, never get enough of Clay once you have seen him!!   Looks like my friend and I (she is a huge fan too) will have to travel to PA this summer, or we may never see him again.  :(   Good luck with the Clayover, as they say.  I still have mine, so I'm not so sure it goes away.  I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!  He just knows how to show his love so much.I would love to show him mine, but that's another subject for the Black Leather thread.  HA HA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 07:25:58 PM »
Pepe
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2004, 02:11:45 PM » 

Welcome Prissy you will love it here.  You did a great job with reviewing the concert and don't worry about the spelling or paragraphs.  Even though we haven't met being in this forum is like visiting family.  Sure has filled a void in my life.  Hope we hear from you again.

:P Butterflies open up your weary eyes"  :P

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 07:26:39 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2004, 03:44:30 PM » 

What great reviews ladies!!  Thank you so much.  I'm very impressed that you remember as much as you do.  I know how difficult that can sometimes be.   :

Jaren, are you still floating?  What a wonderful experience for you to get to meet Clay!  One you won't soon forget, I'm sure.

dudley, I don't think the water bottle thing has been done before.  At least I haven't heard about it and I know he didn't give anybody a water bottle in any of the NC concerts...that I recall, anyway.   :roll: 

JoAnn and Prissy, welcome to Claymaniacs!  You should sign up and join us.  We are really kind of laid back, not maniacal at all.   :

(Prissy, your story about getting those magazines cracked me up!  Thanks again!)

LiftClayUp, I saw your review in the BLPT last night, it was great.  Keep those memories with you -- I just posted some pictures from Grand Prairie in the Photo Album concert thread!

What a surprise that Tamyra was there to sing with Kelly!  I don't think she has appeared at any of the concerts so far.  Y'all were lucky to have that treat!

It sounds like once again, Clay had a great time too.  Although I do have to say...I hope he didn't hurt himself when he tripped!  EEK!   :o

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 07:27:41 PM »
Leveland
 My Clay Fan Experience
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2004, 04:06:07 PM » 

Ok this is the first time I have been able to get my hands on a computer since I got back from Grand Prairie..
This going to be Long, so make sure you have something to drink and have gone to the bathroom. 

I can't just mention the Concert because it was so much more than that.
I was not sure I was even going to be able to go Thursday due to Car problems and My Daughter had to end up in the ER for a Reaction to some Antibiotics.  She is Ok, but the Van is dead.

One of our fellow Claygirls here on the Board, Gave My daughter Kim and I a Ride to Dallas.  Houstonclayfan you are the best. Thanks for making my dream come true.  I loved meeting you and spending the ride up playing Clay on the stereo and singing our guts out.

We arrived at the Wrong Amerisuites to begin with.  My hubby wrote down the directions for the wrong one.  We were waiting on Blown Away toarrive.   She called and asked us where we were.  We found out we were not where we were supposed to be.  So we got the right directions and headed over.  The place was buzzing.  Amerisuites had now Idea what they were in for. 

We met Blown Away and headed to out room.  We then went down stairs to check to see who was there.  We were so excited.  We  were going to go to walmart for Blown away to get some Jeans.  A Clayfan from Louisiana, told us not to bother she would lend her some.  How cool is that???

We headed to the Resturant for the Pre concert party.  They didn't know what hit them.  We signed the Banner, had our picture taken for the scrap book that went to Clay that Night.  I have never met so many Wonderful people in one room.  They had to open a second room because they ended up with more than 300 people there.

We met Dudley, Liftupclay, and many others from other boards.  Of course or girls were the best.  I really enjoyed parting with all of you.  We will get together real soon.  I wish I was there to give you another big Hug.

We left for the Venue.  We got stuck in traffic for awhile and were in a panic.  Then we saw our Venue!!!  Next stage looked like a Mecca out in a Huge field.  There was nothing but the huge Building with cars leading up to it.  All it needed was a ray of sunshine shinging down on it.

We walked in and found our seats.  Kim and I were in the Mehzzanine, but we didn't care we were dead center and just happy to be in the building.

When The lights went down and the Man himself came through the Door the ground Shook!!!  I think I broke like three of Kim's fingers we just couldnt' breathe.
His voice goes through your whole body and you are his forever.  I didn't think it was possible to have a voice that sound more pure live than any CD or TV could give.  It just doesn't do the Man justice. 

I will not go over every song, but Kyrie had the whole place rocking.  I now know there where more Clay Fans then Kellys even in her home state.
He played with us, talked to the front row and was so intimate with the Audiance.  He made you feel like he was there only for you. 

I survived you was Electic.. He beat the crap out of that Mike stand. 
WDC will make your heart stop!!!  He grabed Angel by the front of her pants and drug her to him.  The Man now has rythum!!!

The acoustic set will make you cry.
I cant say enough how pure his voice is.. We didn't here one crack through the entire performance.  He gave us the best he had to offer.

I think Texas got the best concert so far.  He was flawless and Had a Blast.  He was smiling the whole time, except when he wanted to give us an Eye frell or two. 

I will not cover all the things he talked to us about, but before "The Way he was so sincere on how he feels about us fans.  towards the end of the song he just sat on a speaker and sang to each of us like we were there all alone.  It was amazing.

It was To Short and then all of a sudden it hits you that it is Over. 

Then Houstonclayfan.  Came and found us during the intermission.  She said no one was sitting near her in a lower section, so we did what any good Claygirls would do we MOVED CLOSER.  We go to see Kelly closer and of course OPEN ARMS.  We also got to see him fall right in front of our section.  He really pulled it off so cute.  Ta DA  and he was gone.

Kelly did a good job, but the music was just to loud.  She has a good voice that they were covering up with the music.  We danced anyway..

After the Concert we headed to the Car.  I couldn't get shirts inside, just didn't have enough funds.  We were headed out and spotted a guy selling shirts with Clay and Kelly on them.  We snagged them quick.. Lots of folks thought they were better than the ones inside.  I know I'm Bad.. But we had to have something to remember this wonderful night.

I also managed to get in 10 Cellcerts to some lucky girls from this Board.  Thanks BlownAway for the help on that.  We headed back to the Hotel with Heavy Hearts we w here just numb. We did get back to a Party going on in the Lobby.  We passed around the Cell Phone that Clay talked on that night.  We were lucky that Donna who had the phone was staying there.  Thanks Donna for sharing that with us.  The Party lasted for Blown
Away and I till about 3 Am.  I would not have missed it for the world.  I can sleep anytime.

We met up with all the Clayfans for Breakfast and My brother who lives in Dallas joined us.  We all were dancing in the parking lot and taking Photos of each other.  We all Cried when we had to leave.  I will never forget this as long as I live.

Thanks to Houstonclayfan, Blownaway, liftupclay (wish I had gone to St.Louis with you) and Dudley ( wish you could have stayed with us)

I will cherish all of you for as long as I live.

A special Thanks to all the Claygirls who made this Dream a Reality for
Kim and I .  I will never forget your Friendship  and Love.
Love, Terry

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 07:30:44 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 04:38:18 PM » 

Terry,
What a terrific review----your whole night gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling!  Clay brings the nicest people together.
SO GLAD IT WAS SO AMAZING!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR REVIEWS- MADE ME RELIVE MARCH 8TH ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »
Prissy
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2004, 07:57:12 PM » 

Hi!  Prissy, again.  I've just recently learned how to post on Claymaniacs, and now I can't seem to stop!!  I'm even going to try to use some of those smiley faces.  So bear with me!

More thoughts on the CCE (Clay Concert Experience)

When we arrived at Nokia (Next Stage) and were walking among all those people outside before the doors opened, I said aloud, "I am finally among my on kind-Clay people."  For the first time, I was in Clayland and everyone was a Clay fan! :D   It was an overwhelming feeling of joy.  I looked at one lady, we heard "invisible" playing at one of the radio booths, and we just started to sing it to each other.  Now, that has never happened at the grocery store!

Someone posted that people were trying to get rid of tickets before the concert.  I bought tickets, originally, that first Saturday they went on sale, but I was able to purchase better tickets from Ebay at a "higher" price and sold my tickets at a loss.  I am guessing that these people had improved their seating, also, and had extra tickets they no longer needed.  The Nokia venue was certainly packed and appeared to be sold out.  Two people way up in the balcony were selected to come sit down front where it looked as if 25 or so chairs had been set up in front of the first row.  Nokia is a beautiful setting for a concert with seats that are very comfortable and at quite an incline (almost like stadium seating at a movie theater.)

When Clay was performing, it was hard not to want to watch his beautiful face all of the time on the screen! :  But Clay on stage is a sight to behold:  just the way he walks and moves, the interaction with the backup singers and musicians, the little dance steps (he's ALWAYS had rhythm), going up the steps to the platform, always moving to the music.  When he sang, his voice was so rich and strong, no hint of the sore throat reported at earlier concerts.  After hearing him sing live, even the familiar MOAM songs felt brand new and as if being heard for the first time.  His interaction with the audience was so natural and personable, how can you help but love him.  8)

After the Clay/Kelly duet at the end, I did not see him fall!  How did I miss it!  I did see him with his arms outstretched as if to say "Ta-dah."

Someone posted that after the concert, he walked along the fence in his PJ's, and I missed that, too. :(  :(

Oh, well!  It was such a great experience, I feel really blessed to have seen him perform live on stage.  If you get the chance, go to a concert.  It is well worth it! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2004, 08:25:37 PM » 

PRISSY WROTE:

When Clay was performing, it was hard not to want to watch his beautiful face all of the time on the screen!  But Clay on stage is a sight to behold: just the way he walks and moves, the interaction with the backup singers and musicians, the little dance steps (he's ALWAYS had rhythm), going up the steps to the platform, always moving to the music. When he sang, his voice was so rich and strong,  After hearing him sing live, even the familiar MOAM songs felt brand new and as if being heard for the first time. His interaction with the audience was so natural and personable, how can you help but love him. 

YOU SAID IT---THAT IS JUST SO TRUE!!! THAT IS HOW I FELT ON MARCH 8TH.

ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 07:33:04 PM »
Momuv2
  Grand Prairie Concert
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2004, 08:51:22 PM » 

Whew!! Just got back to AR from the Grand Prairie Concert.  It was completely worth the 6 1/2 trip.  Everyone has summed up the wonderful experience that Clay gave to each one of us.  Yes, he makes you feel very special.  And yes it was too short - all of a sudden he was gone - leaving everyone wanting more!  My husband, who I felt was humoring me, said how much he really enjoyed Clay's performance.  And my two boys, who complained about having to wear Bubel/Aiken Foundation t-shirts, admitted they enjoyed Clay's performance as well.  BTW, this was their first concert experience other than the symphony.  What better way to introduce them to wonderful music and a very special performer than to see him live.

I also enjoyed seeing some other Claymates at the Mercado Restaurant.  Everyone was so excited and very friendly.

Kelly also did a very nice job.  She has an incredible voice, but lacks the natural showmanship that Clay has.  Her set unfortunately was so loud her voice was drowned out alot of the time.  But she did very well and was cheered by everyone, especially the Clay fans.  Beautiful Disaster was my favorite in her set.

Well I'm pooped, but I so appreciate the fellowship of this board and hope everyone has a chance to see Clay live.  It is something you won't forget!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 07:33:52 PM »
AngelMacy127
  Whoo! Hotness!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2004, 12:19:11 AM » 

Sorry U guys, this is sooo long, but I think its worth it.
Might I just start out with how much fab Clay pictures are, but OH MY GOODNESS!  CLAY AIKEN IN THE FLESH=MAJOR HOTNESS!!!  He was freakin' beautiful!
I know, I know, shame on me...but this is the first time I'm able to get on since the concert Friday night.  Me and NJCough7 like I told everyone before were beyond blown away if thats possible.  Clay performed first.    We had seats 15 and 16 of BB section 206 on the end right by the doors, well like 5 seats away from the doors where he stepped out.  We were astounded, we had no clue that he was coming through those doors and when he did NJCough nearly knocked over the 4 girls standing in the aisles who also were watching, well screaming, trying to get to Clay.  When I grabbed her shirt and held her back, she turned around and smacked me on the arms, her sane mind which had long left, and shouted at me asking what I was doing.  I was laughing so hard and was teary eyed, I told myself I wouldn't act like a stupid girl and everyone else, yeah right...I so did.  Anyways, Clay was right in front of us and NJCough went ballistic, she started practically crying and screaming and fell to the ground when she bumbed into the seat and was back up again, hysterical that CLAY AIKEN had just walked out in front of us!  I was speechless, screaming, overly happy...I didn't know what to do with myself.  The concert was utterly fabulous and I ended up losing $100 that somehow fell out of my pocket when I pulled my ticket out, but I still bought the red shirt, program, and autographed picture that had his not real in the flesh autograph on it..if that made any sense at all to ya'll.  Anyways, the concert was what everyone else has already said "Wow!  Spectacular!  Breath-taking! Fabulous!"  All that and so much awesomest more!  Clay tripping was priceless and his energy after having 7 days of rest was Fantastic!  Kelly was awesome to, I loved her.  After the concert...it went by so fast..I hardly remember...wait concert!  Come Back!  :  Anyways,  it was actually me, NJCough and 2 other friends who were 10 rows from the stage in section 105 infront of us, and well, we got word that if we waited at the fence, we could watch him and Kelly leave.  We were all the way on the other side of the arena, and NJCough bolted off like lightining(sp?) and we ran to catch up and hurry to the other side.  We waited there from the end of the concert till all the buses left and Kelly waved goodbye, from the bus.  She didn't even come out to shake hands or say hi to her Texas fans.  But Clay sure did make his appearence AND WHOO!!!! CLAY AIKEN touched my hand!!!!! AHHH!!!  See, I can't help it, I turn all stupid girly when I remember this fab night I had.  I had my hand half way through the fence and his hand brushed over mine twice!  NJCough squeezed her hand through the little bitty fence hole and he held her whole hand and smiled at her and then when he started to take another step touching everyone, she grabbed his other one and held it for a  tiny few seconds.  She and I went hysterical screaming and all.  After we calmed down, she said his skin was so soft.  I was smashed against the fence with NJCough7, but we didn't care.  Kyrie and When Doves Cry were my favorite...and Miss Independent was my fav for Kelly.  Anyways all of you wonderful people out there who stuck it out and read this massively long thing cause I don't seem to know how to stop talking, thanks a ton for I dunno and loving CLAY AIKEN and I hope all those still waiting on attending a concert actually embed it into they're brain cause it starts and then Bam!, ~tear~, its over!  Luv ya'll, Macy

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »
Jaren
  Tonight Next Stage Grand Prarie
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2004, 11:58:15 PM » 

Pamela you said the feeling would last awhile..It has!

I will definitely remember the  minutes when we were getting our autographs and especially while we had our pictures made! I will remember forever , standing there.My friend and I each had our arms around his back and he being the wonderful southern gentleman he is did the same. I patted his upper  back ,like I would one of my kids or grandkids, and he responded by patting my upper back. It was a reflex.. (I'm a nurse, and I am in such a habit of touching people.) But still so nice of him to do the same!

Clay is such a  wonderful caring young man. You can tell he genuinely cares about people. I have a grandchild with a developmental disability so I think him caring about these children makes him even more special to me.I am so lucky to have  to have had personal contact with him.

He does look ever better up close ! (I get the feeling he doesn't think so..but trust me he does!) It's fun to hear him talk, not onstage or in front of a microphone either..

Ah heck...I keep forgetting I'm so old!  It is so funny age is just a state of mind! And OMC definitely appeals to all ages.

Gotta go watch a rerun of Tonight Show!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »
Prissy
  Grand Prairie March 19
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2004, 12:33:17 PM » 

You know how Columbo is always saying, "Just one more thing."  Well, I keep thinking of things I left out about the CLAY CONCERT with Kelly at Nokia Live.  The reason I didn't buy a t-shirt is because my friend JoAnn bought me one for my birthday.  She still has it because she's saving it for a birthday get together we will have with others in April.  Everytime I talk to her, she teases me that she's been wearing my t-shirt.  :?

Also, my sweet hubby, (who we wouldn't let go with us because he sat in the van in the parking lot at the American Idol tour concert  because it was TOO LOUD),  had a Clay CD playing for me when I returned  home from the CLAY/Kelly concert.   8)   Wasn't that sweet?  And he usually rolls his eyes when I talk about Clay.    ::) 

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Tonight ..Next Stage / Grand Prarie TX. AWESOME

gfxgfx
gfx