gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229528 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 04:57:03 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 22, 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 22, 2011  (Read 1753 times)

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 22, 2011
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:44:23 AM »
Read this over at the CC...intriguing...as in pigs flying (?) (!):
The American Idol tour bus will be in Baltimore today! It'll be driving around the Innner Harbor from 11a.m.-1p.m. It will head up to Goucher College from 3-8p.m. for Clay Aiken's concert. You can see all sorts of American Idol memorabilia and take part in a non singing competition that could land you in Hollywood. Watch Fox45 Morning News for more!
Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 22, 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:49:00 AM »
Clay wants this out on the message boards, per amazed in nj at CV and other M and G ers'...:

I am still flying high from the concert and my M&G yesterday. Posted Image I am still in the Clay-fog, but there were a few things Clay said he wanted put on the boards.

The first was about cellphones. He started by saying that he thought cellcerts were "cute." (Either the term or the concept, I'm not quite sure) But then he added that he does not like when people hold their phones up or talk on their phones during the show and distract others around them. He went on to tell about someone (possibly in the second row) who was talking on their cellphone and the person in front of them turned around and told the person behind her to be quiet. Clay was quite happy the woman did that! So he hoped to get the word out that if you do a cellcert, to do it discreetly so as not to disturb those around you. (Sounds like common courtesy to me.)

When asked if we'd be seeing him this summer, he said no. Then he stated that he was not going to be touring this summer, so we could feel free to plan our vacations, summer jobs, etc. He said that he's asked that question at every M&G. (He focused on touring, though the question was about seeing him in any capacity.)

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

corbet

• Claymaniac
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 22, 2011
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »

Clay harmony,

I"m so glad to hear Clay  does not like the  chattering on cell phones    when a concert is going on,

Very bad manners.

What does your friend  think of his answer to " Are we going to see you this summer" I Lean towards

him rehearsing for some thing exciting!!!

Did you see that I answered your  post about Sir George Shearing passing away? I saw

him in London years ago.

Betty

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 22, 2011

gfxgfx
gfx