gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229524 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 06:53:28 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA  (Read 24512 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
« on: March 25, 2010, 12:41:41 AM »
ANGELA
« on: March 09, 2004, 01:07:44 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The night began with finding out that our very sweet voting queen, Lorraine, along with  her very nice longtime  friend,  Linda and also the very kind Deanna (Claymain-iac) sat right next to us with only an aisle that seperated us.  Keep in mind that was never planned---it just happened they got seats right next to us.  And it was so nice to be able to meet and talk with them in person.  VERY NICE LADIES!
Well just before CLAY came out,  the lights went down and the crowd was going wild  with anticipation.  I  knew from reading other concerts reviews  that CLAY  entered onto the stage from where  the audience was sitting.
WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS OMG---CLAY CAME DOWN OUR AISLE---WE SCREAMED LIKE WE WERE TEENAGERS AND YES ALL OF US TOUCHED CLAY (I RUBBED HIS ARM---OH WHAT A FEELING).  Also  Lorraine, Linda and Deanna all touched him--- after that I  noticed their feet did not touch the ground  almost like they were floating.

CLAY MUST HAVE RECOVERED FROM WHAT EVER IT WAS,  BECAUSE HIS VOICE WAS AMAZING. 
AS USUAL HE WAS MR. PERSONALITY, TALKING AND FLIRTING WITH THE AUDIENCE. 
The cutest little girl who was about 5 had a sign that said, " I want to sing  with CLAY".  CLAYED PULLED HER UP ON STAGE AND SHE SANG RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM AND KNEW EVERY WORD TO, "WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME"  IT JUST WAS TOO CUTE TO SEE CLAY SINGING WITH THIS ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL.  VERY TOUCHING.

EVERY SONG CLAY SANG WAS FLAWLESS AND HE WAS JUST SO APPRECIATIVE OF ALL HIS FANS.  he makes you feel that he is just talking to you.

I FEEL I CANNOT GIVE THE NIGHT JUSTICE--ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT IS A NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET.  I WAS JUST SO SAD TO SEE THE NIGHT END.

ALSO I MUST SAY KELLY DID A GREAT JOB WITH HER SET--SHE HAS A GREAT VOICE. 

I AM SURE LORRAINE, LINDA AND DEANNA CAN ADD A LOT MORE DETAIL & COMMENTS TO THE NIGHT.

IT IS GETTING LATE AND I AM GETTING PUNCH DRUNK.  I AM GOING TO BED NOW AND HAVE SOME SWEET DREAMS ABOUT CLAY---AFTER ALL I RUBBED HIS ARM.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE---GOING OFF TO HAVE SOME SWEET DREAMS,

ANGELA
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 05:37:49 PM by Marilyn »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 05:38:13 PM »
wisconsinmaniac
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 01:37:46 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, Angela, - -- Thanks for taking the time to post about the concert.  I came back to the computer one last time tonight because I wanted to know how it went.    You Lucky Lady -  and our other Claymaniacs, too.  You touched him.   

It sounds like Clay had a great night, especially that his voice sounds healthy and beautiful.   He just makes our world a better place.   It is fantastic that so many Claymaniacs are getting to see him in person.  Night after night, those of us who have not yet seen Clay in concert, get a glimpse through the eyes of those of you who share the experience with us.   

14 days and counting until I see him in Chicago.   Life is good!   

Thanks again for sharing, Angela!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 05:38:48 PM »
Her
 MA
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 06:09:39 AM » 

Angela, Thank you for your summary of last night.  It brought back all of my memories of the Miami concert.  I wish I could see him again!!!

I sure hope whomever was with the 5 yr old got it recorded.  Wow!  Lucky girl!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2004, 08:56:26 AM » 

Morning now has broken,I had the best night sleep ever,  as if I slept on a cloud.
I also had a cup of cofee, so maybe I can add a few more things about the concert.
When CLAY sings you can feel the love & joy he has in his heart. 
Every song he delivers to his fans is from the heart--and IF YOU GET CLAY, you know what I mean, because you can actually feel it.

When CLAY wanted to have fun with a song,  he wanted you to be right there having fun with him as well.
When CLAY sang, "THE WAY" he said that he was singing that to us, his fans (I had a lump in my throat at that point).  I just thought that was so "CLAY".  YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE THIS GUY(AND I DO, I DO).

ANYONE GOING TO ANY  UPCOMING CONCERTS WILL HAVE A TREAT FOR THEIR EYES & EARS---OBC WAS WONDERFUL!  SO ENJOY-- AND LIVE IN THAT MOMENT FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

E

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 05:40:28 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 10:39:47 AM » 

CLAY MUST HAVE RECOVERED FROM WHAT EVER IT WAS, BECAUSE HIS VOICE WAS AMAZING.

Yes!  This is really good news, thank you Angela!

AS USUAL HE WAS MR. PERSONALITY, TALKING AND FLIRTING WITH THE AUDIENCE. The cutest little girl who was about 5 had a sign that said, " I want to sing with CLAY". CLAYED PULLED HER UP ON STAGE AND SHE SANG RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM AND NEW EVERY WORD TO, "WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME" IT JUST WAS TOO CUTE TO SEE CLAY SINGING WITH THIS ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL. VERY TOUCHING.

How adorable!  I hope someone got pictures...what am I saying?  Of course someone will have pictures.  D'OH!

What a great review Angela, thank you for sharing!  Now where are Lorraine and Linda and Deanna?  Do you think they are still up on cloud 9 somewhere? 

Please check in ladies!  Don't make me start worrying about you.   :?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 05:41:23 PM »
houstonclayfan
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2004, 10:51:43 AM » 

CLAY MUST HAVE RECOVERED FROM WHAT EVER IT WAS, BECAUSE HIS VOICE WAS AMAZING.

Yes!  This is really good news, thank you Angela!

Especially for those of us that are going to see him in just 2 days !   :   8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 05:41:49 PM »
clayfannj
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2004, 11:21:28 AM » 

Thanks Angela... The Chicken Soup Brigade can get some rest!!!

HE's  BACK!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »
lorraine
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2004, 12:27:26 PM » 

I am here Pam.  It is a little after 12:00 noon and just arrived home.  Linda, Deanna and I stayed over in Mass but knew that Angela would be able to give the first review from last nights concert.  I am still on cloud nine and let me tell you that if I could have found his bus I would be long gone.  He is truly amazing.  His performance was beyond magnificent and if anyone has a chance to go and see him, please do it for yourself because you will never, ever be the same.  He just relates to his fans and touches our heart and soul when he sings.  You feel like he is singing just to you.  Like Angela told everyone, what happened last night was not planned and I believe that this was meant to be.  Yes I grabbed his arm and his shirt was so silky and his arm felt nice. (must stop there)  I feel like I touched the mosiah himself.  One other thing.  When Linda and I were walking the halls we ran into Jerome.  I wasn't sure if it was him, but there are not that many BIG men that look like him.  He said "yes I am."  He was so nice and he took a picture with us and had some other security guard take it.  I asked him how Clay was feeling and if he was back on the bus.  He said his throat was still a little sore but was better.  Linda even gave him a kiss.  Well I could go on and on but need to go and vote on TRL.  Angela did tell us last night that he was number 3.  Linda and I are seriously checking out if there are any tickets for the Winston-Salem, N.C. concert.  I did not get enough of him last night and my head is still in a fog.  He has stolen my heart and it can only be healed when I see him again.  So please if anyone still has a chance to see our Clay, please do so.  You will never be sorry.

Lorraine

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 05:43:29 PM »
lovinclay
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2004, 12:37:53 PM » 

LORRAINE.....SO TRUE!  SEEING CLAY JUST ONCE IS NOT ENOUGH.  I AM TRULY BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIM THREE TIMES.  HE IS SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL, AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT BEFORE YOU SEE HIM, YOU TRULY WILL AFTER.  SO ALL YOU LADIES (AND MEN) WHO HAVE YOUR CONCERTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO....BE PREPARED FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!  YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 05:44:31 PM »
quynn
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2004, 12:59:06 PM » 

Thanks Angela and Lorraine for the wonderful reviews.  Brings back all my memories just to read yours.

The night began with finding out that our very sweet voting queen, Lorraine, along with her very nice longtime friend, Linda and also the very kind Deanna (Claymain-iac) sat right next to us with only an aisle that seperated us. Keep in mind that was never planned---it just happened they got seats right next to us.

CLAY CAME DOWN OUR AISLE---WE SCREAMED LIKE WE WERE TEENAGERS AND YES ALL OF US TOUCHED CLAY (I RUBBED HIS ARM---OH WHAT A FEELING). Also Lorraine, Linda and Deanna all touched him---

Of all the 10,000 seats you could be sitting in, isn't it magical that you were in the seats where Clay entered and actually got to touch him? And, sitting together with fellow Claymaniacs you've never met face to face?  Just incredible.

All of this was "MEANT TO BE", so to speak!  Things this wonderful don't "just happen"! :)  :)  :)  :

These two "coincidences" are just two of MANY that I have heard happened to our fellow Claymaniacs.  ie..The girls in Philadelphia who found out they actually had front row seats the night of the concert, and lori in DC who thought she was sitting 5th row, ended up in the front and touched Clay.  So many things have just fallen into place for me and my concerts too.

The "chi" on this site is just incredible.   :)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 01:34:50 PM » 

Well I could go on and on but need to go and vote on TRL.

Lorraine, that is so...Lorraine!  Walking on air after a magical night and still focused on TRL voting.  What a warrior!  :mrgreen:

Linda and I are seriously checking out if there are any tickets for the Winston-Salem, N.C. concert.  I did not get enough of him last night and my head is still in a fog.  He has stolen my heart and it can only be healed when I see him again.

Well, come on down then!  Tickets for Winston seem to be hard to come by for some reason, but you find some, get thee to NC!

I'm so happy for everyone who has had such amazing concert experiences -- and I hope he is having as much fun as we are.   :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 05:46:08 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2004, 02:20:05 PM » 

guynn wrote:

Of all the 10,000 seats you could be sitting in, isn't it magical that you were in the seats where Clay entered and actually got to touch him? And, sitting together with fellow Claymaniacs you've never met face to face? Just incredible.

These two "coincidences" are just two of MANY that I have heard happened to our fellow Claymaniacs. ie..The girls in Philadelphia who found out they actually had front row seats the night of the concert, and lori in DC who thought she was sitting 5th row, ended up in the front and touched Clay. So many things have just fallen into place for me and my concerts too.

JILL, YOU ARE RIGHT ---AND IT MADE FOR THE BEST NIGHT EVER.

I AM JUST SAD IT IS ALL OVER.
IF I EVER LOOSE MY MEMORY,  I HOPE THIS IS ONE MEMORY , THAT WILL ALWAYS STAY CLOSE TO MY HEART.

ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 05:46:53 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2004, 03:10:41 PM » 

Hi everyone!!!  I'm finally back to Maine--long, long, drive----WONDERFUL trip!!!   I don't know what to add to the concert that Lorraine and Angela already haven't.  The concert was wonderful and Clay was magnificent!!  He didn't sing Run To Me and he did the lower register version of The Way, so I think he is not fully recovered, but he didn't sound as hoarse when he was conversing so he is better!!!   Someone in the audience had a sign that said, "Angela 1, Clay 0" in reference to their "dancing" during WDC.  He said he was going to even the score---AND HE DID!!!  I think Angela will have him really dancing by the end of the tour.  Don't ask Linda or Lorraine what songs he sang because they seem to have zoned out after they touched Clay!!  LOL  I got a picture of Clay as he walked by us coming in!!!!  I will have to see what I can do with it!!  (borrowed the camera from my Mom so she has the download software--boo, hoo)  I may need help from Pam if I ever get it downloaded--hint-hint!! 

One of the funniest parts of out misadventure happened when we first got to the Centrum.  A local Worcester radio station interviewed us and Lorraine mentioned Claymaniacs on the air and they took a picture of the 3 of us for their website.  The guy said it should be posted there in a couple of days.  We were so excited that we couldn't remember the name of the website to go check!!!  I need to find out the call letters of that station!!! 

Linda and Lorraine were LOVELY!!!  I was thrilled to meet Angela and her friends!!   They sure know how to show a "hick from the sticks" a good time!!  We laughed a lot and talked a lot and just generally had fun!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »
CT loves Clay
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2004, 03:43:11 PM » 

This is the 3rd time I have tried to write about the Worcester concert last night!  I am at work and I have had some computer problems.  First of all, never come home from a concert the next day and go to work!!  My head is ready to drop on my desk.  Ha ha

Anyway, I can only ditto the words of Angela and Lorraine.  I think I went to heaven last night because I know I saw an angel.  The charisma, love and the way Clay sang left me weak at the knees.  I cannot even put into words (as hard as that is to believe) what I am feeling today.  Last year, after the AI concert, I was in awe but this year I am carrying a heavy heart just full of love for Clay.  Anyone that comes near him or in sight of him will surely melt.  Oh, I must also mention how electrifying it was when Clay appeared at the top of our aisle.  Imagine, you turn around and there he is being rushed down our aisle by his bodyguards. How lucky were we! He actually came down from the top of Section 125. Lorraine literally knocked me over to get to him.  It sounds funny now, but it was scary at the time.  Thankfully, the three of us and Angela got to “touch” him, even though, I had to straighten up from my near the floor position just in time to touch the back of his shirt. Lorraine, Clay was worth the beating I took.  Ha Ha.  The little five year old that Angela mentioned new every single word of the song Invisible.  Clay just loved that.  Kelly got some great applause too, although I couldn’t understand any of the words to a few of her songs because the base was so loud.  Really, though, after Clay left and Kelly came on, I lost some of my interest.  Loved their duet though. 

Some fun things:  Meeting up with Deanna, a Claymaniac from Maine who shared a room with us last night.  Deanna, we had a great time with you.  Secondly, meeting Angela and her friends for the first time last night was just too funny to be true.  Picture this, looking all over for her and there she is sitting across from us with an aisle in between. Love you, Angela.  Thank you so much for the CD.  That CD is incredible that you made. Okay, Lorraine, Deanna and I gave an interview to a radio station, sang Invisible (getting other people to sing with us) and had our picture taken.  We are on the website today somewhere, but we were too wired and tired to remember today. 

Everywhere we went, the hotel we stayed at, the restaurant we ate at, was jammed with Clay fans.  It was fantastic. I felt so proud to be wearing my Clay shirt.  I tried to get a table at the restaurant to sing, but they were too shy.  We met up with a lot of people after the concert in the lobby and talked some more about Clay, Clay and more Clay! 

Yes, I kissed Jerome.  Actually, I was thanking him for taking his picture with Lorraine and I and also because he is the closest to Clay I will probably ever get.  I am sorry, I lost my head, but I have no regrets!   WANT MORE, MORE, MORE CLAY!  I know I have been rambling on, but I am tired.  Among the three of us, you sure got the idea of what a great time we had.  Deanna will be sending a post too.

Linda in CT

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 05:50:01 PM »
GWENN
mass
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2004, 03:48:03 PM » 

WELL, I HAVE BEEN TO 2 CONCERTS AND THAT IS NOT ENOUGH.  NOTHING IS EVER ENOUGH.  THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT CLAY THAT IS MAGICAL.  I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS, BUT IT IS.  I COULD SEE THE SAME SHOW EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER TIRE OF CLAY.  KELLY AND THE BEUI SISTERS, YES, BUT CLAY---NEVER.

I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME.  OOOOOOH, I WISH I KNEW WHAT HE FELT LIKE.  YUM.

GWENN

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA

gfxgfx
gfx