gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 02:19:28 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA  (Read 24499 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2010, 07:17:44 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2004, 03:49:15 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the others look great, but that has to be the ugliest picture of myself I have ever seen!!!!   I hope no one is scared!!!

Are you kidding me?!?  I see three beautiful and sexy TRL voting, Clay loving, post writing, sassy and loyal fans of the tall singing man!!!

Thanks to LJB for bringing the pictures to us (you rock!) and hugs to Deanna, Linda and Lorraine for representing the wonderfulness of Claymaniacs in such fine and distinguished fashion.

I salute you!!

(Now...where's that audio link...I want to hear the singing!   8) )

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Re: worcester concert
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2004, 04:08:01 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A long time Clay fan & a first time claymaniac responder. I've always
thought he had one of the best voices I've ever heard. When I decided
to go to the Worcester concert, people thought I was crazy. But i had
the last laugh- not only was he good, but he was GREAT!!!. While his
voice is a gift from above, it's also his personality and pure enjoyment
of perfoming, that puts him in a class all on his own.
One of the most amazing things I noticed at the concert was the range
in age of all of us who attened. From 8 to 80!!!. I saw middle aged
couples out for the night, I saw fathers with their daughters, I saw whole familes, I even saw some your couples out on a date.
Bravo Clay for having mass apeal to all ages, and for being THE BEST
singer to come along in many years.
And by the way, I'm not your average fan. I'm not a teeybopper, or
a middle aged female claymate. I'm a 48 year old male who just enjoys good music.

Hello joemc!  I noticed the same thing about the crowd at the concerts I attended (all in NC).  All ages, mostly women, but a noticable number of men, little kids, teenagers, young families and everything else in between. It was quite wonderful to see! 

A 'guest' posted something funny in the Ticket Exchange thread...he said that even though he didn't really care for Clay's music, the concert gave him an opportunity to impress his girlfriend by taking her to see Clay!

You might enjoy reading the article I posted in the Aiken News Network thread today.  It's in the News & Appearances section, and it's by a male fan who says hey, it's okay to like Clay! 

And don't feel like the Lone Ranger here, we do have lots of guys who lurk, and a few that actually post!   :   

Thanks for stopping in to say hello!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2004, 05:46:36 PM » 

JOEMC,
A MAN WITH GREAT TASTE---GOOD FOR YOU!!!

ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2010, 07:20:18 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2004, 05:53:41 PM » 

Thanks, Pamela!!!
  My husband looked at the picture and wanted to know when I gained the extra 100 pounds and my mother wanted to know when I started playing football!!!     I swear I am not all THAT large!!!    LOL  I am thinking that instead of working for an orthopedic surgeon, I may need to start working for a plastic surgeon!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2010, 07:20:44 PM »
CT loves Clay
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2004, 08:02:14 AM » 

I love it.  This thread is going on longer than I thought.  It keeps my memories going.  LOL  I will vouch for Deanna.  She is very attractive in person. I don't look like that either, right Deanna?!?!  I thought Lorraine looked pretty good.  Anyway, Pam, thanks for the accolades.  We enjoyed every minute watching and supporting Clay.  Can you imagine, of all the three people, no 4, Angela too, Clay comes down our aisle!
Pam, the feelings for Clay don't stop.  They are stronger and stronger
all the time.  I am also loving my CD's more and more.  There's something about seeing him, that makes his songs even more meaningful.
Do you think he will come to New England this summer?  Any rumors?
If not, we are trying for PA.  Oh, I wrote back to the reporter who wrote that wonderful article from Winsted-Salem to thank her.  She responded back!

Linda

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA

gfxgfx
gfx