gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 04:18:07 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA  (Read 24505 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
clay4me03
  Wilkes-Barre concert
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 04:28:40 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I have been praying for him that he gets better and that his voice is ok.....and that this isn't damaging his vocal cords.  I watched the video clips of the Wilkes-Barre concert and he sounded WAY better!  Hey everyone, don't forget to vote!  Tear yourself away from the clips and vote for a few minutes....that's all it takes, just a few mins a day!  Let's bring our man to the top while he is working so hard for us!  Let's do it!

Jacki

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 05:51:10 PM »
ANGELA
CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 05:03:42 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gwenn wrote:

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT CLAY THAT IS MAGICAL. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS, BUT IT IS. I COULD SEE THE SAME SHOW EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER TIRE OF CLAY. KELLY AND THE BEUI SISTERS, YES, BUT CLAY---NEVER.

I could live that day over & over again---DID YOU EVER SEE, GROUND HOG DAY?
THE STORY GOES THAT BILL MURRAY LIVES THE SAME DAY OVER & OVER AGAIN.
WELL I WISH YESTERDAY (MARCH 8TH)WAS LIKE THAT EVERY DAY!!!

TAKE CARE,

ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 05:51:49 PM »
MaryE
  Clay in Worcester
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 05:35:00 PM » 

I'm new to this site.  I was told about it last night at the concert.  I also was very fortunate to meet 3 wonderful ladies - Lorraine, Linda and Deanna.  I loved watching their enthusiasm and love for Clay.  I was in the Lobby early and met them there.  Maybe they'll remember me? The heavy-set red head in a green sweater.  Oh, can't forget my flashing star on my sweater.  These ladies are so personable.  I couldn't wait to get home to my computer and log onto Claymaniacs.
Clay was heavenly last night.  I wish I could go to EVERY concert.  Maybe I'll win the lottery!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »
houstonclayfan
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2004, 05:38:34 PM » 

Welcome, Mary  :P   This is a great place to be and Lorraine,Linda and Angela are so much fun!  Thanks for the publicity, ladies  :  Stick around, Mary !  We are all nice and polite here  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 05:52:38 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 06:10:17 PM » 

Hey, Houston
     What am I -- chopped liver?  And here you being from New England!!
I'm hurt!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2004, 06:12:12 PM » 

Mary
It was a pleasure meeting you, too.  Thanks for visiting our site!!
      Deanna

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 06:52:20 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2004, 06:37:16 PM » 

Deanna,
I ENJOYED MY TIME WITH YOU---I WISH THE NIGHT NEVER ENDED.  AND DON'T FORGET WE RUBBED CLAY'S ARM---I'M STILL IN HEAVEN.

ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 06:52:39 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2004, 06:43:30 PM » 

Thanks,  Angela--the pleasure was mine!!!  what a night!!  all too short!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 06:53:16 PM »
houstonclayfan
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2004, 06:43:57 PM » 

Hey, Houston
     What am I -- chopped liver?  And here you being from New England!!
I'm hurt!!

Awe, I am sorry  :   Its matching up the usernames with the real names that confuses me !!!  But I feel loved that you remembered that I am from New England   :D   By no means are you chopped liver...

You know that you are fabulous  8)   I wish I could have gone to the centrum with you guys. I saw Motley Crue and Bon Jovi at the centrum  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »
Sasha
 CLay Main-iac
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2004, 07:00:22 PM » 

I was there last  night also, the radio station that was there was  WXLO 104.5,I've been listening to them for the past month , since Pam told us about them.  I was one that got through and qualified for back stage passes and 5th row seats but I didn't win.  They only had one set of tickets and back stage passes. My friend and I tried for 3 weeks and I finally was caller 14. It was fun trying at least I got through, and a had a chance.  I was in section 107, we could see good, disappointed he didn't come down our row but glad to hear Angela and the girls got to see him that close.
  Nothing much else I can add about the concert that you girls didn't say already say but my friend and are still on cloud nine.  The only problem that's it's over now. I was hoping to go to the one in Las Vegas but I will be there the week after Clay is there.  I'm sure he will be around for a long time and we will get to see him again.  Glad to hear everyone had a good time.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2004, 07:29:09 PM » 

Thanks, Sasha for the call letters!!! 
And Houston, I was just teasing!!  As you can tell from Mary's post, we were all wearing our Claymaniac pins and spreading the name!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 06:55:05 PM »
CT loves Clay
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2004, 08:16:57 PM » 

Hi Mary,

Yes, I remember you.  I felt like I was a spokesperson for Clay last night.  Everywhere I went, I tried to get people to either sing or talk to about Clay.  I guess it worked because here you are.  We learned alot about other Clay sites too, but we are like family here and you will become part of that too.  Not to say, that other sites aren't as good, but this was my first home.  Anyway, when things are going on that we should all know about, the word spreads over to us real quick.  It's great.  Are you feeling like me today?  If you are, you are missing Clay in a big way.  I want to be a groupie now.  Ha Ha  Hey, wouldn't that be something if we all just left what we were doing, met at a certain spot, and just followed Clay.
Oh my lord, help me.  I am losing my mind.  Someone get me back to reality.  I am listening to a CD that Angela made for the three of us and it is absolutely out of this world.  Next time I see you Angela, I will bow down to you.  That's how happy you have made me.  Unchained Melody, what can I say, I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »
lorraine
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2004, 08:33:50 PM » 

Hi Mary,

It is so nice to hear from you and that you remembered us.  Welcome to Claymaniacs.  I can't believe that it is all over and we have our memories to hold on to.  We may meet up again in the near future and in the meantime please keep in touch.

Lorraine

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 06:56:52 PM »
ANGELA
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2004, 09:05:24 PM » 

Linda,

I AM JUST  SO GLAD THAT YOU LIKE THE CD. 

I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW AND I AM AFRAID THAT THEY MAY FIND ME AT MY DESK DROOLING.

IT WAS SO GREAT MEETING ALL OF YOU!!
I WISH THE NIGHT COULD HAVE WENT ON FOREVER--SO SAD IT IS OVER.
STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE ALL RUBBED CLAY'S ARM.

TAKE CARE,

ANGELA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 06:57:34 PM »
quynn
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2004, 09:35:19 PM » 

ClayMaine-iac wrote:
One of the funniest parts of out misadventure happened when we first got to the Centrum. A local Worcester radio station interviewed us and Lorraine mentioned Claymaniacs on the air and they took a picture of the 3 of us for their website. The guy said it should be posted there in a couple of days. We were so excited that we couldn't remember the name of the website to go check!!! I need to find out the call letters of that station!!!

You guys even had time to do PR for the Claymaniacs?  What a group you are!  When you find out the web address, make sure to post it so we can all share in the fun.

Just another example of the positive chi on this site~!   :

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLAY AT THE WORCESTER CENTRUM---MA

gfxgfx
gfx