gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 02:55:36 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  The Saddest Claymate
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Saddest Claymate  (Read 4498 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: The Saddest Claymate
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 11:23:53 PM »
Tami J
  The Saddest Claymate
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 06:52:22 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm glad you're doing so well in school.  :P  :P   The concert will be a GREAT reward.  I did cry when I lost the tickets :( ...but now I'm happy again! :P  :P  :P

Tami
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 11:24:24 PM »
TakenByClay
  The Saddest Claymate
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 10:09:26 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And my mom just told me a couple of minutes ago that i can "skip" school on the day of the concert!! yay! I'm doing just as well in school to prove to my parents that they didnt make a mistake!! Me and my BFF, Ashley, are making Clay jeans and T-shirts for the conert and we are going down the the Key Arena early to see if we can get ticket upgrades and to see if we can meet Clay! I'd do ANYTHING to meet him!!! Have fun at your concert and i'm 100,000% positive that I'll have fun at mine!!! Well, i got to go! I have to leave for school in about 3 mins but i'll get back on when i get back!! Cya! 
                                      ~*!TakenByClay!*~

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 11:24:43 PM »
Tami J
  The Saddest Claymate
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 08:44:17 PM » 

What a GREAT MOM!!!...skipping school for a concert...totally cool  :   
Tami

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 11:25:12 PM »
TakenByClay
  The Saddest Claymate
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 11:59:41 PM » 

Yea, but she said that if i don't get up for school the next day, i probably wont be able to go to another concert on a school night! So, right when i get home from the concert i HAVE to go to sleep!! Which might be a problem cuz all of memories of Clay's clutches, dance moves, and grinds will be stuck in my head a long time!! Today at school, my PE teacher called me and Ashley Claymates!!! She is really cool and my we get to go down to her class 5th per so we can show her all of our pics, when we get them devloped, and our souviners!!! 35 MORE DAYS! YAY!!  :D  :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 11:25:48 PM »
MisCindysu
  just so lucky
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2004, 12:55:12 AM » 

I know I have said this before ...but you guys/girls are just so lucky to be able to go....I would love to go to the san jose show..thats only about 3 and / hours away from me..but no can do .....too far...I know that does not sound like a true clay fan ..but believe me I am....Just can't afford the tiickets...at this point and time..but keep up the good work on the reviews of each concert at least that way I can live vicariously through what you post ..LOL....I hope everyone that has gone and that  plans on going has truely enjoyed this totally amazing man ..He is such a treasure to have in the music world!!!!!!!!!!1

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  The Saddest Claymate

gfxgfx
gfx