gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:19:01 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES  (Read 32148 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2010, 12:25:01 AM »
AZCLAYFAN
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2004, 06:58:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Does anyone know if Clay is coming to Phoenix, Arizona?  I am going nuts waiting for them to announce the dates and places.  I am crazy about Clay.  I will go anywhere if I have to.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2010, 12:25:30 AM »
claylady
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2004, 07:36:27 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dreaminofclay16 - If Cleveland is on the list (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) maybe we can meet up.  It would be fun. 

houstonclayfan - Sure, we got to see Clay at Christmas.  He only sung four songs and that was just a tease.  We want it all.  You know how it is, we can never never get enough CLAY.  I will be praying for Cleveland and Houston.

LiftClayUp - I have my Visa ready too if necessary to travel but I sure hope I don't have to use it. 

I'm dying here to find out.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2010, 12:26:11 AM »
houstonclayfan
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2004, 10:45:09 PM » 

houstonclayfan - Sure, we got to see Clay at Christmas.  He only sung four songs and that was just a tease.  We want it all.  You know how it is, we can never never get enough CLAY.  I will be praying for Cleveland and Houston.

Thank you for your prayers. I need them !  The 4 songs may have been a tease but it is better than being Clayless  :  I have watched the download to that concert about a million times !   I will pray for you too

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »
songbird457
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2004, 01:45:34 AM » 

houstonclayfan
Thank you for your prayers. I need them !  The 4 songs may have been a tease but it is better than being Clayless  :  I have watched the download to that concert about a million times !   I will pray for you too

I'm with Houston on this. I am wishing on my lucky stars that Clay comes to Detroit. yes it was my fault that I didn't go to the AI concert in July   :laugh:  but as Houston would put it, being Clayless is worth a few tears. So let's start a prayer chain that CLay and Kelly come to our respective cities. Us Detroiters have not had a true Clay experience. Positive thoughts!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2010, 12:31:38 AM »
Anonymous
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2004, 07:00:12 PM » 

I can't believe no one is  bouncing off the walls about the concert schedule posted in the first post....hello?  hello?  Anyone out there?

Is everyone passed out from the shock? 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »
houstonclayfan
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2004, 07:04:36 PM » 

Some of us are on the depths of despair because their city is not on the list   :'(

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2010, 12:32:41 AM »
claylady
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2004, 07:16:38 PM » 

I could just sit and cry right now.  I can't believe Cleveland is not on the list.  My heart also breaks for you Houston fans who are Clayless.
I'll have to call my friend and see if she is willing to make a trip to Columbus if we can get tickets for that. 
Does anyone know the best way to get tickets for a concert out of your area?  I've never done this before so I don't know what to do. 
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2010, 12:33:13 AM »
houstonclayfan
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2004, 07:27:36 PM » 

Claylady - Sorry, I was praying for you too  :   I understand your pain. We will cry together :(

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2010, 12:33:41 AM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster

INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2004, 07:38:39 PM » 

Houston is on the list....Columbus is on the list (how far is that from Cleveland?)  what list are you looking at?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:07 AM »
houstonclayfan
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2004, 07:43:08 PM » 

"Houston Show " is the Rodeo.  Kelly, Jessica Simpson and her husband Nick, and Clay (if he is there, not confirmed) only get 45 mins total. The tickets have been on sale for a few months. And Reliant Center said this week that Clay wasnt going to be there, even if I COULD get tickets

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:28 AM »
claylady
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2004, 08:57:17 PM » 

Pamela, I know Columbus is on the list.  It's about a 2-3 hour drive from Cleveland. It's really not that far.  My problem is my friend that I go to the concerts with can't get off of work in the middle of the week so she can't go with me.  My husband sure won't go and I have nobody else to go with.  I would never go by myself.  I'm just not like that so I guess I'm just out of luck and heartbroken. I guess I should look at the bright side since I did already see Clay twice when some of you never got to see him in concert at all. But somehow it doesn't help the way I feel right now.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2010, 12:35:01 AM »
Kathy_Tenn
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2004, 09:56:33 PM » 

By the looks of the concert tour schdule so far, I would probably have to go to the first show in Charlotte.  I imagine it could be hard to get tickets for that show.  Everyone will be anxious to it.  My second concern is the cost of the tickets.  Anyone have any idea of the price range? Sure would love to go to the show in Charlotte, but that sure is a bad time of year (snow!) to plan a road trip! 
Here's hoping!
Kathy

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2010, 12:35:29 AM »
FAITH
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2004, 09:57:24 PM » 

I have been looking at the list of cities on the tour and I am really surprised. Perhaps I don't understand how all of this works.....don't know a lot about it. I would think that a concert is designed to showcase talent that can draw in big numbers of fans ($$) which we know Clay and Kelly will surely do and that optimum exposure (large variety of locations) would also be a consideration. What is totally confusing me, is the fact that places like North Carolina, California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Washington have from 2-3 concerts in their states, whereas others have none. I am wondering what the average size of these venues is. Does availability of suitable venues at specific times also place a role in bookings? I am so disappointed that Toronto is not on the list!!! Does anyone else have any thoughts or views on how/why all of these locations were selected? Do you think that possibly this is a first tour with another second tour in mind later in the year?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2010, 12:36:15 AM »
caramel131
  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2004, 10:38:43 PM » 

I'm a little bewildered too by the schedule.  I thought since Clay got such a good reception and turnout in Cleveland at the Kissmass Concert, that he would have wanted to come back with his tour.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2010, 12:36:36 AM »
Lynn
  Oh dear...
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2004, 12:07:15 AM » 

I really hope that Toronto becomes a for sure thing and the Z103.5 announcement wasn't just a tease...I remember when the SARS epidemic swept T.O. Kelly Clarkson cancelled her "tour date".  I hope that there isn't a lingering bad memory keeping them from coming to Toronto.  Or rather, keeping Clay from coming here.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES

gfxgfx
gfx