gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229518 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 11:29:59 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  WELCOME TO THE INDEPENDENT TOUR FORUM
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WELCOME TO THE INDEPENDENT TOUR FORUM  (Read 12122 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: WELCOME TO THE INDEPENDENT TOUR FORUM
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 08:17:48 PM »
ClayFan09
  WELCOME TO THE INDEPENDENT TOUR FORUM
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2004, 11:35:12 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to the concert in Charlotte on February 24 and I have to say it was the best day of my life!Clay was so amazing!Everyone at my school knows I love him so they always ask me about him and it always makes me cry!I am so determined to meet Clay Aiken and i will stop at nothin until I do anyways if u went to the charlotte concert please email me at forevertara@yahoo.com :D

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »
flize
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2004, 04:43:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost here!  Only a short week now until the tour kicks off in Charlotte, NC.  This forum is for media reviews, personal reviews and recaps, pictures and the sharing of all the wonderful experiences that go with road trips, meeting new friends and seeing Clay LIVE! in concert.

We'll have a thread for each concert.  Please post in the concert thread you attended so we can keep everything in one place and we can all share in the fun!

There is a permanent sticky thread where all media reviews will be posted.  Feel free to 'review the reviews' within this thread!

Thanks -- and we hope your concert experience is one to remember!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  WELCOME TO THE INDEPENDENT TOUR FORUM

gfxgfx
gfx