gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229516 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 09:03:19 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Clay's Wardrobe
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Clay's Wardrobe  (Read 4726 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Clay's Wardrobe
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »
clay4me03
  clay's wardrobe
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 04:35:36 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Tessie....I never said he didn't look great, just saying that I know there is enough room on his bus (I've seen the inside) for more than 3 outfits...I am sure he wears other things after the shows.  I really don't care, but I found it funny that Kelly changes 3x in a show, and Clay doesn't.  But he IS a guy and guys don't change as often as girls anyway.  I was just hoping he had more than 3 outfits to space them out more.  I love Clay in whatever too....just something I noticed...

Jacki

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 01:40:14 PM »
lorilovesgolf
Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 05:07:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep, those are some funky outfits Clay has been wearing.

Do you ever notice how Clay can pull that off though - he can wear some funky outfits but for some reason, they just look quite nice on him.  I like everything he wears.  Of course, I vote for the boxers and tee shirts too - who wouldn't??  Even the Krispy Kreme box would look great on him!!  I wouldn't mind that for breakfast!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 01:40:31 PM »
clay4me03
  Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2004, 01:48:04 PM » 

Yes...he does pull it off...I think because once he is there, no one is REALLY noticing his clothing!   It was just something I noticed watching all his videos.

Jacki

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »
quynn
Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2004, 05:43:24 PM » 

The blue shirt is fine, but I am not a fan of that particular shade of green and wearing it in one concert was more than enough for me.

Weird as it sounds, I'm probably one of the few who loved the green shirt, jacket outfit from the beginning. (Although I was secretely hoping for those jeans he wore on the Ryan Seacrest show).  You really need to see Clay wearing the shirt in person to appreciate it.  The color doesn't photograh true.  It's brightness "frames" his physical slightness to make him appear larger than life.  When you're standing 10 feet away, looking up at him on that catwalk, you'll see what I mean!  :

but I found it funny that Kelly changes 3x in a show, and Clay doesn't.

Trust me when I say you don't want Clay to change 3x during the show.  That would be 2 minutes X 3 costume changes = 6 minutes less of Clay on the stage.  And honestly, I couldn't bear the thought of that.  You'll want every inch of Clay in front of you for every nanosecond of the concert!  :)

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Clay's Wardrobe

gfxgfx
gfx