gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:49:32 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Clay's Wardrobe
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Clay's Wardrobe  (Read 4727 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Clay's Wardrobe
« on: March 25, 2010, 12:39:43 AM »
clay4me03
  Clay's wardrobe
« on: March 05, 2004, 04:19:58 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I don't know about you all, but I think Clay forgot to pack for this tour!  I  have downloaded clips from every concert and so far I think has has worn the same 3 shirts and 3 pair of pants over and over.  I think I need to buy him a new shirt and throw it to him!  Yes...I do think Clay looks great in what ever, just tired of the same clothes!  Does anyone agree?  I hope no one gets upset with my post....just something I just noticed!  Clay, get well soon!  We love you and can't wait to see you!

Jacki
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:32:33 PM by Marilyn »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Clay's Wardrobe
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 01:32:55 PM »
houstonclayfan
  Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 04:40:12 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tend to wear the same clothes all of the time too so its ok by me  :  Besides, he is not in the fashion business (but he does dress extremely well  : ). So, I am happy with whatever he wants to wear  :P  Besides, him and kelly probably have only so much room on the bus, ya know ?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »
liney23
  clothes
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 05:18:08 PM » 

Also, some of the concerts are being filmed and for editing purposes they have him wear the same wardrobe so they can put pieces of different concerts, same song on the tape. 

Also, Clay is very much a guy in this respect.  They like to wear what they like over and over and over and over.  He's actually worn 3 different outfits and that's not bad for just 5 or 6 concerts.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 01:33:34 PM »
caramel131
  Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 06:31:22 PM » 

I think he will change up between the three outfits he's been wearing throughout the concert for uniformity.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 01:34:10 PM »
shaikeninseattle
Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 06:53:49 PM » 

I'm not wild about the grey jacket either, but he's a guy and after hearing what his hair stylist said about it's comfort factor, I understand why he wears it. Hair stylist thinks it's cool.  And as pointed out, I would be happy if he was wearing his pajama bottoms! : 8) 8)
Liney made a good point about the possible splicing of the tour tapes.   8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 01:34:38 PM »
songbird457
  Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 10:19:05 PM » 

Also, Clay is very much a guy in this respect. They like to wear what they like over and over and over and over.

liney, how true. I'm hoping for the blue shirt, stripey pants for Mar 11th - but if he wears the green shirt - I suppose I can forgive him.  :roll:

:P

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »
tessie
  Clay's Wardrobe
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2004, 11:06:35 PM » 

OK sorry, but if Kelly can change her clothes 3 or 4 times during a concert, then there probably is room enough for Clay to have 3 or 4 different shirts.  The blue shirt is fine, but I am not a fan of that particular shade of green and wearing it in one concert was more than enough for me.  Clay is great, but I don't know who picks out his clothes!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 01:35:25 PM »
lorraine
Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2004, 11:15:14 PM » 

All the outfits that I have seen Clay in were great.  I think that this concert is very casual and I really love anything Clay wears.  He could be in a tee shirt and boxer shorts and he would look great to me.  I don't think there is anything bad I have every seen in Clay.  Probably never will.

Lorraine

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »
Seattle blues
  Concert attire
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2004, 02:04:11 AM » 

The green shirt was not great and I do believe they are taping all of these concerts for a special.  The Raleigh show had a pretty extensive tape displayed on their big screens -- unfortunately with that darn green shirt.  It will be very interesting to see what they do with it. 

I think blue is his color; although a different shade of green with his eyes would look great.  Just not that shade of green.  UGH

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 01:36:25 PM »
houstonclayfan
  Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2004, 08:58:07 AM » 

He could be in a tee shirt and boxer shorts and he would look great to me.

That would be more than fine with me too  8)  ;)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 01:36:44 PM »
patti
  Clothes
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2004, 09:11:46 AM » 

The clothes he wears are really considered "concert outfits" --  think about it- most performers that go on the road wear the same stuff over & over again--  on stage.

They are  living on a bus- & I don't think there is much room for a complete wardrobe for each of them.

Anyway I agree with one response-  he could walk on stage in his underwear & I would'nt care !!!!!! :  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »
LiftClayUp
Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2004, 11:16:17 AM » 

I vote for the T-shirt and boxer shorts.  If he wore the same t-shirt and shorts at every concert there would not be any complaining about what he wore or didn't wear.  8)  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 01:37:43 PM »
Ms. Hip Shake
 Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2004, 05:42:11 PM » 

Tee Shirt and Boxers? Cool with me!

I live in Canada, so I'm not going to get to see him on this tour.  I'm living my concert experience(s) through my Claysisters.  Therefore, I want ssoooooo bad to see Clay in concert, that he could wear a Krispy Creme box on stage, and I wouldn't care (that would make the WDC song/ bump/ grind more interesting, wouldn't it)? 

I think Clay has a method to all his madness.  I trust his judgement in everything he does.  It doesn't matter to me what he wears, as long as his voice is in good shape, he is feeling well, and he is enjoying himself.  He could wear anything, and I would jump for joy just to get to see/ hear him in person.  He's a doll!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 01:38:53 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Clay's wardrobe
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2004, 06:34:38 PM » 

I vote for the T-shirt and boxer shorts.  If he wore the same t-shirt and shorts at every concert there would not be any complaining about what he wore or didn't wear. : 8) 8):

:laugh:  :laugh:
Yep, those are some funky outfits Clay has been wearing.  But once you get in there and he starts singing, you won't really notice.  Trust me!

Especially when you see what some folks in the crowd wear....eek.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »
tessie
  Clay's Wardrobe
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2004, 06:57:03 PM » 

All I said was that I don't care for that shade of green!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Clay's Wardrobe

gfxgfx
gfx