gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229516 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 09:11:50 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10  (Read 24711 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »
claylady
  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2004, 11:28:16 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nerdy4clay.. I'm not taking a real camera.  I'm not very good at taking pictures so I usually don't.  I usually leave that up to the professionals and steal them from the internet.   I'm only taking one of those throw aways for some pictures of any claymaniacs I get to meet.  I'm also going to save a few shots just in case I get to meet Clay and have my picture taken with him  :  :
See you there.  I'll be looking for you.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2010, 10:41:58 PM »
huckleberry
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2004, 11:39:10 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We bought a nice camera for our vacation out west last year and I think I'm going to lug it around in the hopes that the zoom will be strong enough to get some good pictures!!    I just hope it doesn't hinder my jumping up and down and acting all fangirly!  I also hope it doesn't get smashed when I'm thudding to the floor...hey, maybe it will help cushion my inevitable fall......I can only hope... :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2010, 10:42:42 PM »
karen28
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2004, 12:12:32 PM » 

Well, I guess Columbus is going to be a huge success....the concert seating is now Full House Seating.  BooHoo for me....my great seats in 123 are now only mediocre, 3 sections from stage instead of right at the corner of stage.  Mixed emotions....good for Clay&Kelly, I guess.... :?   :'(

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10

gfxgfx
gfx