gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 03:22:34 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10  (Read 24726 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »
claylady
  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2004, 07:54:57 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nerdy4clay
From what I've been told they are scheduled to have half house seating unless something changes and they want to sell more tickets.  If it stays this way, we do have pretty good seats.  I hope they have big screens also like they did for the AI Tour.  It's really nice to get to see some close-ups of our wonderful Clay. 
I still can't believe Cleveland wasn't on the tour list.  Clay does great here.  Maybe next time he'll come to Cleveland and we can stay closer to home.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 10:22:33 PM »
claylady
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2004, 03:49:37 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just lurking around some other boards and it seems some people have been worried about the concert changing from half to full house seating.  Someone from another board called the Schott and they said that they will keep it half house seating.  If all the seats are filled it will be considered soldout.  They will not open the arena to full house seating.  I sure hope this is a reliable source.  We've got much better seats with half house seating.  Sounds like good news to me.
Also, there's some talk about the possibility of a second leg to the tour being added later.  This is just talk but who knows.
 :D  :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 10:22:53 PM »
EMILL42
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2004, 05:30:27 PM » 

I am coming from Cleveland with awesome floor seats. I went to the AI2 concert at the Gund and the Kissmas concert at the Palace Theater. Too bad they are not coming to Cleveland. Athough the 2 1/2 hour drive is worth it! :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 10:23:24 PM »
huckleberry
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2004, 07:16:21 PM » 

Two of my friends, my daughter, and I got tickets in F4, second section on the floor.  They seem like they'll be good seats but I'm a little worried about being able to see.  When I went to the AI concert, we had floor seats and seeing the stage was a little difficult when everyone stood up (which was the whole time :) ), but, I do think we were farther back.  I'm coming up from the Cincinnati area!  Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »
Grandma Yoder
  Passing a message on
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2004, 10:46:20 AM » 

I received a E-mail from Mary Lynne Jones and friend.  They asked if I would post that they are staying at the Holiday Inn on Lane Ave (across from the St. John's Football Stadium).  They would like to meet some of us in the Lounge there as they will be arriving early.  It would be nice to put faces to the Claymaniacs.  I also have a room reserved there and look forward to meet alot of you.  Thanks.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »
claylady
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2004, 06:55:12 PM » 

Grandma Yoder
Sounds like a good idea.  You know my friend and I will be there early too.  We just started looking for a place to stay and the Holiday Inn that you are staying at sounds like a good idea.  We could all be staying at the same place that way we can have a Clay party before and after the concert.   By next week we should have our plans together.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 10:24:41 PM »
Grandma Yoder
  reply to Claylady
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2004, 07:12:24 PM » 

Hey that sounds grrrrrreat to me.  Iim all for a before and after party.  Looking forward to meeting alot of great Clay Fans.  Leave me know if you get rooms at the hotel.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 10:25:04 PM »
caramel131
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2004, 10:29:44 PM » 

Grandma Yoder, do you have the telephone number to the Holiday Inn.  I would like to make overnight reservations.  Hope they're not sold out.  I'm sure it will be a big night for the hotels in that area.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 10:25:41 PM »
huckleberry
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2004, 11:38:23 PM » 

Waaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaa   :(   :(   :(   I want to spend the night too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Waaaaaaaa   :'(  :'( :'(

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 10:25:59 PM »
nerdy4clay
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2004, 12:02:19 AM » 

I read in Star Magazine this week that clay and kelly will have equal time and will alternate throughout the show.  sounds ok to me!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 10:26:19 PM »
Grandma Yoder
  Phone number for Holiday Inn
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2004, 10:15:32 AM » 

Hey here is the number for the Holiday Inn in Columbus.  It's a five minute walk to the concert.  It's 1-614-294-4848.  Hope you can get a room.  Remember there hopefully be a group of Claymaniacs meeting and greeting each other.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 10:26:39 PM »
claylady
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2004, 06:33:02 PM » 

I just reserved my room at the Holiday Inn on Lane Ave where some of you are staying.  Seems like an ideal location.  We can all meet and walk to the concert together.  I like the idea of not having to deal with traffic and finding a parking spot.  It's fun to think of all the Clay nuts roaming around Columbus. 
LOOK OUT COLUMBUS - HERE WE COME.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 10:27:13 PM »
claylady
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 10:26:19 AM » 

I guess I'm nosey but occasionally I like to browse other boards to see what's going on there.  I was just checking out the Clayboard and it seems they have quite a few people attending the Columbus concert.  Quite a few of them are staying at the Holiday Inn so it should be a good Clay crowd staying there.
One thing I wanted to mention was the parking in the area.  From what I hear it's rather limited so best to check at the hotel when checking in if you need a parking sticker or something for your car so they know you are staying there.  Wouldn't want them thinking you're parked there illegally for the concert and have your car towed.
Don't know if this could happen but better to be safe than sorry.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 10:27:37 PM »
Deedee
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2004, 10:12:20 PM » 

ok, I am jealous!  I am reading about you guys who have wonderful seats and here I am stuck up in the nosebleed section!!   :   Oh well, at least I get to see him!  Do any of you know if we are aloud to take cameras or camcorders or anything?  Let me know...I am anxious to find out!   Thanks!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »
claylady
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2004, 11:07:40 PM » 

Deedee
Nosebleed section or not you'll be there and that's what counts.
You're welcome to join us for a little Claymaniacs get together.
The more the merrier. 
Sorry but I don't know about cameras since I've never been there.  Maybe someone else can help you out.
Where will you be coming from?

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10

gfxgfx
gfx