gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:08:16 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10  (Read 24732 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
nerdy4clay
  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2004, 11:06:27 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My seats are section 124 row L.  How do you get a claymaniacs pin??
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »
huckleberry
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2004, 11:43:27 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi nerdy4clay!  We're in Section F4, Row F.  For info. about buttons, go to the thread called "Buttons, and Bumper Stickers, and BAF, Oh My" in the "Clay in Concert" forum.  One week from tomorrow and we're THERE!!!  Can't wait!!  Maybe we can meet!!!

Karen

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2010, 10:34:42 PM »
karen28
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2004, 12:07:15 AM » 

caramel131 said:
Hi Karen, I am in row 123, section G. I have seats 8 and 9. Hope to see you there.
I'll look for you, thanks for the reply!  ONLY 1 WEEK NOW!  WHOOHOO!! :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2010, 10:35:12 PM »
caramel131
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2004, 11:14:49 AM » 

I'm a little disappointed at the new seating.  It seems as if they have reconfigured the stage setting which has put my section (123) farther back from the stage than was originally shown when I look at the half house seating chart.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2010, 10:35:52 PM »
karen28
Cameras allowed & seating changes
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2004, 11:34:33 AM » 

Caramel, you're right-Ticketmaster site has stage pushed back about 1/2 a section.  Schottenstein's website didn't show it that way.  When I called, she said that the seats were pretty much sold out, so the Show decided they wanted to push the stage back a little to allow more people to go.  She said it wasn't that much, but I'm with you...a little disappointed.  I'm happy that more fans will be able to go, though...... :?

Cameras - I did find out that they are allowing disposable cameras, regular cameras (not professional) and digital cameras "if you're not in the first 15 rows on the floor."  Videotaping is not allowed, supposedly. (I'll bet some videos pop up on the internet, tho, dont'cha think!  Hope so, anyway!) :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »
caramel131
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2004, 03:36:41 PM » 

I'm sure someone will sneak in a video recorder.  I'm banking on it.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2010, 10:36:50 PM »
claylady
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2004, 03:40:48 PM » 

I have been talking to Yoder about meeting some of you claymaniacs before the concert.  Since nothing formal has been done, this is our plan.
We are both staying at the Holiday Inn on Lane Ave.  We are just going to hang around the lounge there before the concert.  If any of you are interested in meeting, which we hope you are, please stop over. 
The Holiday Inn is about a 5 minute walk from the Schott.  We are just going to walk over to the concert.  I'm not sure about parking around the Schott for those of you not spending the night.  If parking is open when you get into town, you can find your parking spot and walk over to the Holiday Inn, meet up with us, then we could all walk over to the concert together.  The Holiday Inn said they are pretty booked up but still have some rooms available since alot of Claymates are coming to town.  I know there are members from other boards staying there also.  If any of you are interested in this idea, PM me.  We really would love to meet other claymaniacs.  We will be proudly wearing our claymaniacs buttons.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
nerdy4clay
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2004, 08:56:15 PM » 

I'm so excited that I can take my digital camera!!!!!!   Kind of disappointed about the new seating arrangement however!!! Oh well at least I'll still be there.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2010, 10:37:59 PM »
summerstar
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2004, 09:16:45 PM » 

HI I AM NEW TO THE SITE BUT I CAN SAY I ALREADY LOVE IT!  I READ THE POSTING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO BRING CAMERAS  THATS GREAT! I CANT WAIT FOR MARCH 10 THE SCHOTT CENTER IS ABOUT A 3HR DRIVE FOR ME, BUT I AM SURE IT WILL WORTH IT. I SAW CLAY LIVE IN DECEMBER FOR THE KISSMAS CONCERT AND HE WAS SO AWESOME, (BUT HEY THIS IS CLAY IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN IS HE NOT AWESOME!) FOR THE KISSMAS CONCERT I WAS 10TH ROW, BUT I WON THOSE OFF OF THE RADIO. HERE I AM IN F5 ROW M , WHICH IS GOOD( I HOPE) IVE NEVER BEEN TO THE SCHOTT  DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE SEATING IS LIKE? AND THE PARKING SITUATION? ONE OF MY FRIENDS WORKS FOR TICKETMASTER AND SAID THEY USUALLY OPEN UP PRIME SEATING THE DAY OF THE SHOW I DONT KNOW IF THATS TRUE BUT I WOULD BE COOL! WELL ANY WAY I AM DONE RAMBLING ITS JUST SO NICE TO HAVE SOME WHERE TO CHAT ABOUT CLAY, GOD KNOWS MY FAMILY MUST BE SICK OF ME BY NOW, IM JUST SO EXCITED, HOPEFULLY HIS THROAT WILL GET BETTER SOON , ILL SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2010, 10:38:35 PM »
karen28
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2004, 04:21:28 PM » 

Hi Summerstar!  Your excitement about the concert is infectious!  Your seat looks to be pretty good.  I've never been there...just going by the seating chart you can get from the Ticketmaster site.  About parking....go to the Schottenstein Center site, they have directions and maps of parking.  My mother-in-law who lives in Cols. said they always parked in the remote lot and took a shuttle in , cuz it drops you off right at the door. The only problem I see with that is maybe having to wait a long time to catch a shuttle after the concert.  Good luck, and have fun! :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 10:38:52 PM »
summerstar
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2004, 11:23:02 PM » 

HI KAREN THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PARKING SITUATION . DO YOU HAVE GOOD SEATS? HAVE YOU SEEN CLAY IN CONCERT BEFORE? WELL IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU! TALK TO YA SOON .........

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »
Anonymous
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2004, 09:13:26 AM » 

Hi Summerstar (love that name BTW), I went to the American Idol Concert in Columbus last July at Nationwide Arena.  Clay was definitely the show-stopping favorite at that concert!  I'm REALLY looking forward to this concert....much more Clay! :D   If you printed up a seating chart of Schottenstein, look at the red section; I'm in Section 123,row G.  Should be pretty good seats....where are your seats?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2010, 10:40:02 PM »
karen28
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2004, 09:19:02 AM » 

Ooops, forgot to log in again.....I'm "Guest"....came in from my E-mail message (did you know you can "Watch" a thread, and Michael will E-mail you that there is a new reply in that thread?  It's really cool...just figured that out about 2 weeks ago!)

Claylady said:

We are both staying at the Holiday Inn on Lane Ave. We are just going to hang around the lounge there before the concert. If any of you are interested in meeting, which we hope you are, please stop over.

I would love to meet, but I'm with a group of 7 and I'm the only Claymaniac.  Plus we're driving up after work,won't have much time :( Sorry I'll miss meeting you guys!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2010, 10:40:35 PM »
claylady
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2004, 06:23:52 PM » 

karen28...sorry you won't be able to come over.  Maybe we'll be able to meet you somehow at the concert.  If not have a BLAST!!

nerdy4clay...I'm in section 124 row P seats 11 & 12.  I'm right behind you and I'll be looking for you.  I'll have on my Claymaniacs pin and a blue always and forever shirt.  Hope to meet you.

:D  :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2010, 10:40:52 PM »
nerdy4clay
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2004, 10:41:01 PM » 

claylady:  I didn't get a chance to get a pin in time, but I will most likely be wearing a blue Clay shirt that I got from the AI concert last year. I have short blonde/brown hair.  I'll turn around and look for you.  Are you taking a camera? I don't know if we're close enought to get good pictures, but its worth a shot.  We are staying at the Super 8 on Olentangy River Rd.  See ya at the Schott!!!!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10

gfxgfx
gfx