gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 04:23:45 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Website update March 20th, 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Website update March 20th, 2010  (Read 7703 times)

Michael

• Administrator
  • Admirer
Website update March 20th, 2010
« on: March 20, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »
I now have the banner and countdown timer working correctly.  I also have ALL the forums that were on the old site here on the new site,  including the childboards.  If you wish to start transferring the topics here,  please be my guest.

P.S. Please be aware there still is a very SMALL chance this forum will be wiped but since everything is working PERFECTLY,  I do believe this will be our new permanent home.

Michael
Hated by the world, we stand as that last beacon of freedom. Give us your weak, and we will make them strong.
Give us your hungry, and we will see that they eat. Give us your hand in friendship, and we will see that you never face an enemy alone.

God bless America, greatest nation on Earth.

ANGELA

• Claymaniac
  • "SUPPORTING CLAY AND ENJOYING HIS MUSIC"
Re: Website update March 20th, 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:04:20 PM »
MICHAEL,
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING THIS GREAT WEBSITE  AFLOAT...I REALLY APPRECIAT ALL YOUR HARDWORK.

ANGELA
"BE HAPPY DO YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:54:52 PM »
Thank you, Michael.  I don't think we tell you often enough how much we appreciate you.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 02:05:57 PM »
IT'S DONE!!!
 THE INDEPENDENT TOUR IS RESTORED IN ITS ENTIRETY*

It would have been done sooner  but when someone described something at a concert, I just HAD to download clips from that concert to check it out. What fun THAT part was!!

I hope folks go and check it out- especially the fan reviews. Some AWESOME reviews are there!

* with the exception of some missing photo's <sniff>
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Website update March 20th, 2010

gfxgfx
gfx