gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:38:54 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  2007: Christmas in the Heartland Tour  |  Nov. 27, 2007- Cellcert-Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nov. 27, 2007- Cellcert-Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO  (Read 26979 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Nov. 27, 2007- Cellcert-Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »
Glory
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2007, 10:18:18 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO WE HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE GIRLS FROM LAST NIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEIR DRESSES.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2010, 10:26:53 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2007, 10:18:28 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Story ...

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2010, 10:28:07 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:06 PM 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

DO WE HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE GIRLS FROM LAST NIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEIR DRESSES.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »
claydevotee

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:07 PM »   

Quote from: Sundancer on November 27, 2007, 10:15:26 PM
I still can't figure out why he didn't schedule a concert in South Bend the day before or after Kalamazoo.  These two cities are very close to one another.
That may be why, Dev.

I'm not sure, Sunny.  I know a lot of people  from the Chicago area (myself included) who would have attended both Kazoo and South Bend had they been on successive days.  Then the same people could have caravaned back to Waukegan (which is just north of Chicago).   Attendance might have been even greater than it is tonight.  Besides, South Bend could draw students from Notre Dame and other No. Indiana schools, while Kazoo would draw Western Michigan U students.  Oh, well I guess it's a moot point now. 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2010, 10:37:29 PM »
claydevotee
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2007, 10:22:31 PM »   

MEESA, those pictures of Angela and Quiana are priceless!     Clay has very good taste in women and elegant dresses!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:34 PM »   

I was raised in the 40's and 50's. ..black rubber boots...lie on blankets by the curb to watch the parade. On top of the float was a sleigh and 8 reindeer. Our tree came home later. Eventually wore it's coat of red and glass ornaments. Baby Jesus rested in his manger. Santa found their house and left presents. (this is breaking up so I can't hear this well) Samsonite overnight case...hold your horses! More gifts waiting with names attached on little tags but they couldn't open until they got their rosaries out (I think that's what she said). After gifts opened, carefully placed in box under tree. On Christmas day they drove to church and wobbled in on their first high heels. After church, Mom would cook but first Dad had to make his trip to ? and returned home with young men who couldn't make it home for Christmas. Some were Army men, some Marines. Coated candlesticks with a little oil. Candles reflected on the china. Got to know special guests better. Dad returned men to USO and wished them good luck. Hope their visit with them made their holiday a little better. My little girl...I am proud... (couldn't hear too much--sorry)

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2010, 10:39:39 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »   

The Christmas Song

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2010, 10:40:12 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:17 PM »   

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »   

Fourth Story ....

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2010, 10:41:08 PM »
Ilovetowrite
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »   

Anyone here? Did I miss it.
HI YALL.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2010, 10:42:49 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »   

Homeless...not quite as bad as some families. We didn't have to live on the streets because father had a car and they lived in it. Worked fine in the summer but not in the winter. Father usually found some place to stay in the winter. Father found place to stay in a motel in return for doing rent. Bedroom for her brother and herself to share and a room for the parents. For a few months it was their home. Christmastime--no money but at least a roof over the heads. Mother loved the holidays. She always did her best to make the holidays the best she could. This Christmas would be no different. Found her mother making paste out of flour and water. When asked why she said she was making decorations. Sat on floor and began work and mother told story of how she got her name, Carol. Sang carols while they cut and pasted paper to make a paper chain. Made one out of newspaper, then a box. Made a manger out of brown paper grocery bag. Sang songs. Hours later there was a knock. When opened the door saw lights, then large black garbage bag--no one there. She peeked. Held ingredients for Christmas dinner and gifts. Father watched tv and mother went to kitchen to put away food items. Never found out who left the bag but she knew that God had a hand in it. Her mother lost her battle with breast cancer this year. (sounds like she's crying)

Where Are You Christmas? - Quiana

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2010, 10:43:24 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »   

My Grown Up Christmas List

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »   

Homeless...not quite as bad as some families. We didn't have to live on the streets because father had a car and they lived in it. Worked fine in the summer but not in the winter. Father usually found some place to stay in the winter. Father found place to stay in a motel in return for doing rent. Bedroom for her brother and herself to share and a room for the parents. For a few months it was their home. Christmastime--no money but at least a roof over the heads. Mother loved the holidays. She always did her best to make the holidays the best she could. This Christmas would be no different. Found her mother making paste out of flour and water. When asked why she said she was making decorations. Sat on floor and began work and mother told story of how she got her name, Carol. Sang carols while they cut and pasted paper to make a paper chain. Made one out of newspaper, then a box. Made a manger out of brown paper grocery bag. Sang songs. Hours later there was a knock. When opened the door saw lights, then large black garbage bag--no one there. She peeked. Held ingredients for Christmas dinner and gifts. Father watched tv and mother went to kitchen to put away food items. Never found out who left the bag but she knew that God had a hand in it. Her mother lost her battle with breast cancer this year. (sounds like she's crying)

Where Are You Christmas? - Quiana

:'(

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2010, 10:45:05 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »   

I'm telling you all ... bring kleenex. I cried so much last night! 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »
Glory
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:09 PM »   

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  2007: Christmas in the Heartland Tour  |  Nov. 27, 2007- Cellcert-Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO

gfxgfx
gfx