gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 04:48:30 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  2007: Christmas in the Heartland Tour  |  Nov 26 - Central Christian Church, Wichita KS (Christmas Show)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nov 26 - Central Christian Church, Wichita KS (Christmas Show)  (Read 23541 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Nov 26 - Central Christian Church, Wichita KS (Christmas Show)
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2010, 08:36:45 PM »
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 10:45:29 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The party is now completely full! 

See everyone on the 26th.    ;D
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 08:37:27 PM »
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 01:13:25 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this in the ticket thread, but will post it here, too - I have 4 extra tickets for this concert - 2 on the 10th Row, 2 on the 13th row, in Section 2 - one of the middle sections (see picture of page one). If you are interested, send me a p.m.!

11/19/07 - UPDATE: All of my extra tickets for Wichita are gone!

One week from today we will be seeing Our Honey!   

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2010, 08:38:09 PM »
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 07:53:44 AM »   

I was over at the OFC last night, reading the Wichita concert thread - someone called the Church, and they told that person that they do not mind cameras at all - including video cameras! CLACK!!!!!    

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 11:40:48 AM »   

We checked the weather - it has been below freezing in Wichita since noon yesterday - and it was 14 degrees there this morning.     (I guess we had better check the antifreeze level in our vehicle!) snow is predicted for either today or tomorrow - 1-2 inches. I guess I had better look for the pair of gloves I know I have somewhere  :o  (haven't had to use them in a couple of years), and I wish I owned a heavy coat - I have an "all weather" rain jacket - that is all we need here! I do have a couple of sweaters that I bought last winter and never got to wear because it was too warm - I would only brave the frozen north for Clay!!!!!    :laugh:

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  2007: Christmas in the Heartland Tour  |  Nov 26 - Central Christian Church, Wichita KS (Christmas Show)

gfxgfx
gfx