gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229884 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 20, 2024, 07:45:34 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 9, 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 9, 2010  (Read 1382 times)

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

Carolina Clay

• Admirer
    • Carolina On My Mind
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 9, 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 01:34:45 PM »
Hello, ANN!

The new Carolina  blog entry -- Clay Aiken Winter Tour 'Trending Topic' with Fans -- features  Chicago videos by dlh7777 and an awesome graphic by Fountaindawg of Chicago graphics in regular/widescreen clickables.

The other topic is Pepsi Refresh, complete with the latest list of top charity voters, Scarlett's smartphone app, the updated voting widget, etc. Since I am clueless about smartphone technology and terminology, Scarlett had to write the segment about the app. One thing she has had to remind everyone is that you have to sign into Pepsi with a different ID from the one already registered at the site.

We took Rett Syndrome Clinic off the voting widget's alliance list, but many of us are still voting for the charity because it are still a very strong partner, sending us votes from their supporters as well as Hale Middle School. Currently, Rett is listed in Group E on the widget.

Thank you for your blog visits and especially your comments. I realize everyone is busy, but whatever you do helps an Internet Clay blog in the Google line-up.

Have an awesome week!

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 9, 2010
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
FROM AUNTDEMENTIA AT CV:

I'm not around much , but I heard from KERA today and wanted to give you all a heads up about the December TNT showing. There will be sales of tickets for Clay's Grand Prairie Concert at that time and the possibility of M&G's. Nothing is finalized as far as Cost and Seats and they don't know about the M&G's. My hope is they will have M&G's to offer, especially for those fans that have never had one.

EMAIL FROM:

Barbara Wharton
Volunteer Services Assistant
KERA TV KERA FM KXT 91.7 Art&Seek
3000 Harry Hines Boulevard
Dallas , TX 75201
Phone: 214-740-9242
bwharton@kera.org

We will be showing the Clay Aiken special again on
Saturday Dec. 4th and need volunteers to help answer
the phones from 6pm to around 11pm. We'd love to have members of his fan club again!
We will be offering tickets but I do not have all the details
for that yet (pledge amount, seat location, etc.)
They should have all that in place this time
by the time we show the program.

NOTE from AUNTDEMENTIA:
If you volunteered last time, there is no need to fill out the application again. They have it on file, just email or call Barbara.(phone and email addy at top of post)

Since THE AIRING is on a Saturday, I’m hoping we get some out of town volunteers! I have hope the seats will be great and as volunteers we get first dibs at buying them. And there MAY BE M&GS’SO IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD ONE THIS could be the OPPORTUNITY you have been waiting for. Nothing finalized, so Please don't call and ask about the tickets, they will let us know as soon as it is signed on the dotted line. I have bothered them enough to last them a lifetime. I'm surprised they are still speaking to me. : )

Thanks.

ETA: This post may travel. In fact, if someone would post it at the CB, I would appreciate it. And anywhere else Texans live and post.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 9, 2010

gfxgfx
gfx