gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229528 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 03:54:04 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!  (Read 5278 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 10:36:52 PM »
ClayBuf
  Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2004, 04:34:55 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks , Pamela! We have been so concert starved here in Omaha because our old venue didn't hold enouh people to get good shows. Our brand new Qwest Center just opened a few months ago, and now we are getting good concerts again, the BEST of which will be on March 24th! LOL

You are absolutely right - respect and kindness is what it is all about. And it can do nothing but shed an even better light on both Clay and Kelly if that's where the fans are coming from. Even if I didn't care for Kelly, I would still be respectful of the fact that this is how they have decided to do the tour, and would want to do nothing other than support their decision.

By the way, thank you for all the great work you do on this site. All of you do a great job. It is awesome all of the great info and goodies you come up with to share with us. It is truly appreciated!

~Buffi
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 10:37:29 PM »
CFCF
  Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2004, 05:19:49 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heather, you are now, what is formally called by all us Claymaniacs:
a CLAYVERT :D  HOORAY for you and us! This is so much fun, eh? My DH is slowly turning. Kelly, I think is the reason he is actualy agreeing to go to the concert, he loves her album, but I'm hoping when he sees OMC, he'll be clayverted 
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  Thankful Measure Tour: AMEN!!

gfxgfx
gfx