gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229951 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 25, 2024, 11:36:55 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 2, 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 2, 2010  (Read 2031 times)

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 2, 2010
« on: November 01, 2010, 10:39:54 PM »
Read this interview...a wonderful Clay mention in his answer to this question: SW: Do you have any favorite memories from all of your work with Disney?  I recall reading that this gentleman teared up in response to Clay's performance.

ALAN MENKEN
talks about "Tangled," and his other Disney work

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 2, 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:13:16 AM »
Top-earning 'American Idol' alums
Search: Clay Aiken
He didn't win (who beat him?) the second season, but Aiken has become one of the most successful and beloved singers to leave the show. He's appeared on Broadway and welcomed a child.

Approximate earnings

Album sales
He's released several albums since 2003, including his first CD (which debuted at No. 1), a Christmas album and one this year. How many copies has he sold?

Hit songs
"Invisible"
"This Is the Night"

MSN.COM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Carolina Clay

• Admirer
    • Carolina On My Mind
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 07:29:55 PM »
Hello,

The new Carolina blog spotlights the $370k raised at the NIP Gala, the 2011 Clay Aiken Calendar, and the $50k Pepsi grant fans plan to deliver on the Singer Man's birthday. Also featured is the BSN montage by LovesClaysVoice.

Have you tried voting for the the NIP's alliances and partners via Scarlett's widget? Located in the Carolina sidebar, it is updated nightly with the charities reciprocating votes with NIP supporters.

Thank you for your blog comments, and have a great week!  :)

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 02:58:17 PM by Carolina Clay »

Carolina Clay

• Admirer
    • Carolina On My Mind
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »
Hello, ANN! (It's 11/5!)

The new Carolina blog of Clay Aiken montages mirroring life's trials, tragedies, and triumphs leads with LCV's "Grace of God" paired with the October Chilean miners' rescue. Others featured are by Aspiegirl and SueReu.

The Inclusion Project is taking aim for a November $50k Pepsi Refresh grant with a widget (filled with links, text numbers), some very active voting partners, smart phone apps, etc. Even my 8th grade violin student is in the flow, setting her cell phone and voting at the same time every day! Still, we need everyone utilizing all accounts possible. This is OUR MONTH, so let's make it happen!   :)

Thank you for your blog comments/visits. Have an awesome weekend!  ;)

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK November 2, 2010

gfxgfx
gfx