gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229528 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 03:03:27 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR  (Read 10632 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »
Lillian
  Clay's Tour
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2004, 03:15:18 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do hope Clay comes to CT I had know one to go with to his AMI tour I am one of his older fans 59 will be 60 in a few weeks does anyone know how I could get a happy birthday picture signed by him I likeed his voice the first time he tryed out and was glad he made it and from then on I voited for him I am  a Clay Fan for sure with all the crazy music out there today and the sex that goes with it it is a plesure to have Clay come along he is a great singer and prefromer in my eyes anyway I know everyone does not agree but thats there opinion I have some in my family and I get so mad I wish they would stop saying he is gay I wonder how he feel's when he reads that cant they just leave him alone who care's anyway I'd still would by his CD's I only hope know one gets to him and make's him change but  I think he is strong will his mother did a good job.

Older Clay Fan
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2004, 05:19:23 PM » 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IDOL SPECULATION

Coming Distractions
'Idol' wiles in Sacramento? Tour might be at Arco Arena in March
By David Barton -- Bee Staff Writer 

Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken might bring their joint tour to Arco Arena this spring.

It has yet to be announced, but we're hearing through the grapevine that American Idols Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken will be performing together at Arco Arena on March 31.

Clarkson was the winner of the first "American Idol" in 2002 and Aiken was the runner up in 2003 -- though he's gone on to have greater commercial success than the winner, Ruben Studdard.

Aiken even won a Billboard award last month for having the best-selling single of 2003, "This Is the Night"/"Bridge Over Troubled Water."

The tour has yet to be announced, even nationally, and neither singer's official Web site lists any dates (though Aiken's notes that he's due to tour in early 2004).

But we're very confident in our source, who hasn't steered us wrong yet. We'll keep you posted on ticket prices and an on-sale date.

SACRAMENTO BEE LINK (OLD)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010, 10:04:59 PM »
lorraine
 Reply #32 on: January 06, 2004, 08:30:02 PM » 

Hi Lillian,

It is nice to hear from another Clay fan in Connecticut.  I am sure there must be lots of them around because when the AI tour came to Hartford, Ct. they were sold out.  I had to go to Massachusetts to see him.   I sure hope he comes this way when he tours.  I have really been taken by this guy.  I am 53 years old and can't understand how Clay has just taken over my life.  But on the other hand, I can.  His music just makes me feel so alive and at my age that is saying a lot.  He is one very special person inside and out and I really support him and hope he makes it even bigger in 2004.

Lorraine in Connecticut
Clays Number 1 Fan

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »
dreaminofclay16
  Hoping and wishing
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 10:00:59 PM » 

I was so thrilled when I heard the news that Clay was going to tour, I haven't been to a concert in so long (well, maybe not, just 3 years) that I kinda forgot what it was like to feel the energy of the performer and feed off of that and that your adrenaline is skyrocketing, concerts are such a rush! But, anyways, I hope and pray Clay comes to Cleveland because I would LOVE to see him live and I'm sure it'd be one heck of a show!  :)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
shaikeninseattle
 THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 11:46:48 PM » 

Hi  Lillian.  :D I've got you by a couple of years. I was 62 last August. However, Clay makes me feel like a teen ager again. Haven't been so excited about a performer in years and years.  Fell in love with him the moment I heard his voice trailing from the living room, through the dining room and into the kitchen where I was cleaning up.  I went running to see where that voice was coming from. It was coming from this incredible young man that we're all in love with. Took me back to my passion for Buddy Holly. I owned every record he ever recorded and knew every word of every song.  He too, was not the typical glamour boy but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  The old saying that beauty comes from within is so very true. Glad to know there are others here from my "era" even if we're on opposite sides of the country! My entire family are Clay fans. All 19 of them! (four married children and 11 grandkids) Whoops, fogot my 84 yr. old mother and my sister. Crazy about Clay!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 10:07:19 PM »
GWENN
THANKFUL
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2004, 08:58:37 AM » 

HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS.  I GOT A KICK OUT OF HEARING THAT YOU HAD NOT BEEN TO A CONCERT IN 3 WHOLE YEARS.  WELL, HOW ABOUT, THE LAST CONCERT I SAW WAS IN 1968---THE DOORS AND BEFORE THAT 1965 IN NY--THE BEATLES AT SHEA STADIUM!!!!!!!  NOW THOSE OF US OVER 50 WILL REMEMBER THOSE.  AND LIKE A 54 YEAR OLD CLAYMANIAC, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS CONCERT. MY DAUGHTER AND I WHO IS 21 ARE GOING NO MATTER WHERE IT IS.  MY HUSBAND CAN'T DECIDE.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2010, 10:07:52 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
 Reply #36 on: January 10, 2004, 10:11:55 AM » 

RUMORED CONCERT DATES

March 10 - Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH
March 21 - Savvis Center, St. Louis, MO
March 31 - Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 10:08:16 PM »
ClayzBaby05
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2004, 11:33:09 AM » 

Ahhhhh I can't wait to find out all the concert dates!!!!  :D :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »
aikenfan327
  clay in concert
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2004, 01:28:16 PM » 

Ok,I can now officially make it through this long cold dreary Ohio winter knowing that Clay "may" come to the Schott in Columbus in March.  I would have driven to Cleveland, Indy or even further, but now I can get my Clay fix in town.  The Schott is a great arena for concerts.  Hope the rumor is true!  I'm suffering through pretty serious Clay withdrawal right now.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 10:09:08 PM »
barb0074clay
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2004, 09:56:08 PM » 

Yippeeeeee!  clayreport.com is saying that Clay & Kelly will be at the Savvis Center  on March 21!!!   I told my boss last week that if he came to St. Louis I was outta here.  That's on a Sunday night so I guess tomorrow I'll put in for a vacation day the following Monday!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2010, 10:10:28 PM »
Leveland
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2004, 12:41:07 PM » 

Just got this off the Clayboard

From Billboard bulletin:

www.billboardbulletin.com.../index.jsp

January 14, 2004
'Idols' Ready To Hit Road
Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken, veterans of the "American Idol" TV
talent show, will begin a 30-date arena tour Feb. 24 at the Charlotte
(N.C.) Coliseum, Bulletin has learned.

Looks like he is starting at Home.. Area

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »
songbird457
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2004, 01:25:32 PM » 

Doh! Is it a bad URL? It didn't work when I tried to open it....   ???

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 10:11:18 PM »
Leveland
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2004, 01:54:13 PM » 

This one should work

www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=2067773

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 10:11:42 PM »
jj
  Need Clay in Atlanta
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2004, 06:53:04 PM » 

The tour needs to come to Atlanta. We fans need a Clay fix. I saw him in AI concert, but it was not enough Clay!!!! We can fill Phillips Arena with Clay fans. My husband and I will be right there in the audience enjoying our Clay.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 10:12:13 PM »
chell1013
  I Want to cry
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2004, 05:08:35 PM » 

I am so ready to cry right now.  :(   I just saw the concert dates and I am going to be in Florida on vacation the same week Clay is going to be in Southern California!!   My 12 year old daughter is definitely going to cry over this.  I have been waiting for this for so long and now it finally comes and I have to miss it.  Oh, well.  When he headlines his own tour I will definitely not be out of town for that. :( :( :(

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR

gfxgfx
gfx