gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229532 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 08:21:59 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR  (Read 10634 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 09:51:44 PM »
claylady
  THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2004, 08:48:12 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HAVE NOT HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE CLAY LIVE IN CONCERT, BY ALL MEANS DO.  I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE HIM TWICE.  ONCE WITH THE AI TOUR AND THEN AGAIN AT THE CLEVELAND KISSMAS CONCERT.  THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT.  WHEN CLAY WALKS ON THE STAGE AND THE PLACE ERUPTS WITH SCREAMS, YOU GET CHILLS, YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER, AND YOU'RE IN HEAVEN.
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, MONEY IS NO OBJECT. I WILL PAY ALMOST ANY PRICE TO SEE HIM AGAIN. (WITHIN REASON OF COURSE)
I HOPE CLEVELAND IS ON HIS TOUR SCHEDULE BECAUSE I'M THERE.
IT IS JUST AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.  IF YOU DON'T GO, YOU'LL REGRET IT.
 :D :D
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »
Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2004, 09:31:09 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have had the experience of seeing him once in Massachusetts.  What a performance.  I live in Connecticut and hope his tour brings him here again but will travel to other states to see him.  I can't wait to find out when and where his tour will be.  I know this has to be the year for me to see Clay again and will do anything to achieve that and will make it my primary new years resolution.

Lorraine in Connecticut
Clay's Number 1 Fan

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 09:53:00 PM »
GWENN
CLAY IN CONCERT
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2004, 11:57:55 AM » 

I AM WAITING NERVOUSLY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A TOUR.  I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE WHEN THE AI2 TOUR CAME TO PHILA. AND I DID NOT GO.  I HAVE A PRETTY SEVERE VISION PROBLEM AND I WAS CONVINCED I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING SO I LET IT GO.  I AM SICK ABOUT IT.  BUT, I AM WILLING TO PAY THE BIG BUCKS IF I NEED TO TO GET SEATS CLOSE ENOUGHT TO SEE AND HEAR.  IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME.  ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET GOOD SEATS--MONEY NOT AN OBJECT AT THIS POINT.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 09:53:30 PM »
Leveland
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2004, 02:34:26 PM » 

I sadly missed when AI came to Houston.  I still have not seen OMC live. I hope he will come to Texas, I don't care if he is with Kermit The Frog I would still want to be there.  Kelly is going to be at the Rodeo this year, I wonder if she will bring a friend.  Love Terry

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 09:53:55 PM »
LJensen
  Clay's Tour
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2004, 02:43:54 PM » 

This is my first post, but I have read daily many of your remarks.  All of them which I agree with.  I have decided to not be silent any longer as during a discussion last night about Clay touring gave me this wonderful idea.  My suggestion for the tour would be have Clay tour with Kimberly Locke.  They both sing wonderfully together and I think that the concert would definitely be enthusiastically received by both Kimberly and Clay fans more so than with Kelly Clarkson.   Just a suggestion, but I think I am going to write to RCA and give them my thoughts!  Let me know what some of you Clay fans think!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2004, 06:33:31 PM » 

LJensen, what a great idea!!

I don't know if it would be a problem because they are on different labels.  Don't you know how much fun that would be for both of them too!

OH and here's a tip for everyone who is waiting patiently (or impatiently) for news about the tour.

Go to TICKETMASTER and register.  Once you are registered, enter 'Clay Aiken' in the search box. 

Then, you can sign up for an email notification from Ticketmaster when they add Clay tour information to their site.  It's called 'Ticket Alert' and you will see a place to sign up for it with your email address.

It's a good thing

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
claysgirl
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2004, 07:44:40 PM » 

Anyone that has not seen Clay in concert is missing out big time. I live in Canada and went to great lengths to see him in Seattle. It was worth every penny I paid for nineth row seats. I hope he comes to Canada this tour. I will go back to Seattle 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 09:55:39 PM »
caramel131
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2004, 12:11:42 PM » 

I, too, like Jexter, thought that the show was going to be cheesy so I did not purchase tickets for the Cleveland show.  However, the closer it got, I had a change of mind but the seats to Cleveland were sold out.  God shined down on me and I was able to get tickets to the Buffalo show just days before they were to perform there (imagine my surprise).  My sister, a friend and I took the three or so hours drive to see him.  The performance was great and I made friends with the family that was sitting next to me who also traveled from another city. 

A coworker had tickets to the Cleveland show (which was after the Buffalo show) and took ill and could not go so he offered his tickets for sale.  Once again, I was fortunate enough to be the first to email him for the tickets.  The Cleveland tickets were better seats than I had in Buffalo and I was able to enjoy the show much more. 

If you can get tickets early, do not hesitate.  You will really enjoy the show more up close and personal.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »
Shakin4Aiken
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2004, 10:03:14 PM » 

I, unfortunately, have not seen Clay in concert.  :( I really wanted to see the AI2 when they came to Chicago, but didn't. Hopefully Clay will stop in Chicago when he goes on tour. (Even after his bad incident!)  I wish I were lucky enough to get to meet him personally. Maybe some way I will be able to.   :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 09:57:13 PM »
CT loves Clay
Clay on Tour
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2004, 10:03:21 PM » 

I love discussing the tour because it is the only way right now I can feel that much closer to Clay.  I don't think he can hit every city in the country, but that is what we would all like.  It will probably be a 2 or three hour drive for most of us, maybe even a plane.  I give those fans a lot of credit for flying to see him.  I would too if I had that kind of money.  In a heartbeat.  I saw him in Worcester, MA last year, but he has gained so much more confidence since then; although, he was pretty outspoken on the stage at the time.  He is just a natural when it comes to talking to the audience.  I don't think he is as comfortable on some of these award shows and rightly so, most of the other entertainers have foul mouths and no morals.  Clay is a perfect gentleman who deserves better company, but when an award is involved, he knows he has to put up with it.  When it comes to tours, though, I think he just loves the screams and cries for him.
I am going crazy with Clay withdrawal.  I come from CT, but whatever it takes, I too will follow for this tour.  I think he could carry it alone too, but he would probably be less tired if there was a group, band or at least one other person singing.  We want our Clay in good health.  So, is Ruben going tour first?  Does anyone know? 
Linda in CT

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
Pamela
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2004, 12:21:32 AM » 

I love Clay's band.  They seem to have lots of chemistry and lots of fun!

I hope the same band that has been playing with him is with him on the tour, wouldn't that be amazing! 

I heard that Clay may play some venues solo and other venues with Kelly or someone else.  It matters not to me; as long as he comes to Raleigh!

That's one thing I'm not worried about. 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2010, 09:59:32 PM »
outthereforclay
  Hrrmpmfff!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2004, 02:06:01 AM » 

That's one thing I'm not worried about.

Can you spell "snarky", Miss Pamela who lives in Raleigh and is feeling a little too good about that?  :roll: 

I thinkya can! :

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Re: Hrrmpmfff!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2004, 12:08:21 PM » 

Can you spell "snarky", Miss Pamela who lives in Raleigh and is feeling a little too good about that?  :roll: 

I thinkya can! :

;D ;D ;D ;D

:o  pbfft! 
I'm just a simple girl.  I take whatever small pleasures I can get.
 8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2010, 10:01:20 PM »
NJcough7
  Measure of a Man Tour
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2004, 12:44:05 PM » 

I just wanted to say I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super duper thrilled. I can't wait. Me and my friend are saving up so we can go to a couple different locations. Good luck to everyone on getting tickets and seats they want.Have fun and be safe.
 ;)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »
Lily LePew
  Measure of a Man Tour
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2004, 02:53:09 PM » 

I have one city to suggest Albuquerque, New Mexico
I would like to have the opportunity to hear Clay sing.  If only my ears would have such privilege. Once more
Albuquerque!

Clay can you hear me? ( back ground music)
    just in case nobody get this, I'm copying Rosie O'Donell when she first
started her show and everytime she metioned Tom Cruise she would say Tommy can you hear Me? with back ground music.

Albuquereque, Albuquerque, Albuquerque

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  THANKFUL FOR THE MEASURE OF A MAN TOUR

gfxgfx
gfx