gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:50:27 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE CLAY KIND
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE CLAY KIND  (Read 14709 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE CLAY KIND
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 12:10:04 AM »
clayfan19
  I had a close encounter of the clay kind
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 10:20:01 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG! You are soooo lucky to have seen Clay and to have had the opportunity to actually talk to him a little. I'd die for that opportunity!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 12:10:35 AM »
flakenforaikeninFL
  I had a close encounter of the clay kind
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2004, 06:21:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clayfan19  -- I can't get it out of my mind --- and there has been a smile on my face ever since.     :) :) :) :)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »
LiftClayUp

MEET AND GREET REPORTS
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2004, 10:42:31 AM » 

Cool Meet & Greet story from Seattle
 Courtesy of RHT

Quote:

OK! now I will tell of my MEET AND GREET experience~

Ok, so my friend and I get to the Seattle Center at like 3 o' clock or some where around there. And my other friend Diana who was supposed to give me backstage passes was no where to be found!! So, I called my cousin, the girl, Brittani, who won the meet and greet and the grand prize on Kiss 106.1, and we went over to will call with her and her boyfriend, I was like really really really pissed cuz I thought I was gonna meet Clay and then Diana didnt even show up!!.

So then were standing with my cousin and I'm just singing WDC, and the dj gives my cousin this cell phone and she's talking to some dude, and Clay's manager, comes after she's done on the phone and says "We're so sorry, but you can't interview them, but what you can do is go to the meet and greet and bring these two girls with you as well" and I was just stunned! So I went and ate a pretzel! lol. but at 4:30 we had to go to the Kiss tent and wait like an hour.

Then they took us all down to this place and we got our meet and greet passes, and they checked our purses and stuff like that and did our tickets and we went into this hallway. And Jerome came out and was like "Ok, now you can only have two things to be signed, one from Clay and one from Kelly, if you get more signed then that I will confinscate it and break it, I am allowed to do that if it has either of their faces or names on it, another thing, you cannot hug them or shake their hand, and I know if Clay tries to hug you then jump two feet backward, that boy's got long arms, and one more thing they have lovely voices but something is wrong they can't say no, so don't ask them anything, and when we take pictures they will be in groups and Clay and Kelly sit where they want to sit, you set your cameras down on the floor and we will take the pictures. "

So as of then I was so happy! so they gave us paper to write our names down, and then we went into this tiny room and we were lined up single file. Then all of the sudden I see Kelly and then Clay pushing her from behind, and I just start to cry cuz it's like the happiest moment of my life and everyone around me is like don't cry, and I'm trying not to but I can't help it. And then we're almost to him, I can smell him we're so close.

Then when we get to him Kelly is signing my Kelly poster and then I'm like "Hi Clay, thank you for making this the best birthday present I have ever had" cuz the concert was my bday present. Then he said "Oh well happy birthday darling. " and then I walked over to the other room for photos and got next to my cousin and friend. Then the photo guy moved me to the other side.

Then Clay and Kelly came in for pictures and then took one with one group, then the next, then us! and they both ran over to me and Kelly said "I GET TO SIT BY HER!" and Clay said "NO, SHES MY FAN, I GET TO!" and I was hoping oh God let Clay sit next to me. So then he did and Kelly was like "FINE, I'm sitting here" and she sat on my feet!

Lol and then Clay scooted really really really close to me, oh my gosh he smells so good, and now so does my shirt! but anyway he put him arm around me and I was like crying a little and he said "Sugar don't cry" and I wiped my tears and then I was like "Thank you so much, Clay I love you " and he was like " I love you too honey!" and then he gave me a hug, oh my gosh his face was like 2 inches away from my face, so then I said " someone pinch me I must be dreaming" and he was like "Alright" and he pinched my hand! and then was like "it's real! see you at the show!" and during the show I was looking for him and his eyes locked with mine!!! YAY!!!...

...then Diana just called me and told me that at the meet and greet in Spokane Clay asked if anyone knew the girl who had braids in her hair and was crying cuz she met him, and she said she did so he took her to some place and asked her my name, which she knew, and then he said he told Jerome to let me stay at the meet and greet place cuz he was gonna sing happy bday to me, and give me some presents, but I left in a crowd so he couldn't, and during Clay's act and Kelly's Jerome was sent out to look for me during the concert... I know I didn't get to be sung to... BUT Diana got the presents for me and is sending them in the mail! YAY! Isn't that exciting??? I didnt think I could love Clay more than I already did... but now I do... maybe he will give me his number with the presents... hmm... I could already see myself calling him...

LOL! I'm so excited though.. that's why I'm posting at 3 in the morning... I can't sleep! EHHHHHh! I love CLAY so much..
love all...
Sydnee

This is such a beautiful story from Sidnee that I brought  it over from another board.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Carol

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 12:15:30 AM »
CT loves Clay
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2004, 11:14:30 AM » 

YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD

That was the best meet and greet story I think I will ever READ in my life in regards to Clay. 

Seriously, geting up on Easter morning and reading this story was the best Easter present I could have gotten.  I just feel like crying.  That boy is a gift from God!  Hearing these stories just makes me love him more and more.  If that's possible!

Linda in  CT

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 12:16:05 AM »
shaikeninseattle

Great Meet & Greet Story from Seattle
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2004, 11:44:27 AM » 

Wow, what a great story! He is awesome. Happy Easter and I agree. From one Linda to another, what a wonderful story for Easter morning!  :D

Linda

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 12:16:41 AM »
lorraine
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2004, 11:52:40 AM » 

I HAVE CHILLS JUST READING YOUR REVIEW.  PUTTING MYSELF IN YOUR PLACE AT EVERY WORD.

I WISH THE EASTER BUNNY COULD HAVE GIVEN ME CLAY BUT READING THIS REVIEW WAS THE GREATEST GIFT ON EASTER MORNING.

LORRAINE

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 12:16:59 AM »
TakenByClay
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2004, 04:33:17 PM » 

Your sooo lucky! if Clay hugged me, Jerome would have to seperate us with a crowbar!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 12:17:28 AM »
claylover4ever
  omg that rocks
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2004, 05:01:51 PM » 

YOU ARE SOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! READING YOUR REVIEW MADE ME CRY!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE MET HIM! I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH HE IS A WONDERFUL GIFT FROM GOD!!!!! GREAT NOW I AM CRYING AGAIN!!! :)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 12:18:42 AM »
bisi
    Touching Meet & Greet Story from Seattle
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2004, 10:08:36 PM » 

It's awfully nice to be a fan of someone who really appreciates you.  I also read on another board that Clay is very protective of his fans, will not let anyone say anything bad about us -- I guess Jacob made some comment about a shirt one of Clay's fans was wearing and Clay cut him right off.  (This, I believe, was from Jacob's girlfriend herself).  Anyone enjoy the lovely story about this girl's meet and greet in Seattle.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 12:19:15 AM »
Glory
    wow
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2004, 10:34:27 PM » 

what a fantastic time you must have had I am so glad you got to see Clay up close and even a hug wow. He is just so precious is he not .Happy Birthday to you late. I bet you will never forget this one .       Glory

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 12:19:44 AM »
lorraine
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 07:44:06 AM » 

I DID GET A CHANCE TO READ IT.  I AM STILL HAVE CHILLS FROM THAT REVIEW.  WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I WOULD HAVE HELD ON TO HIM FOR DEAR LIFE AND NEVER LET GO.

LORRAINE

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 12:20:12 AM »
clayfannj

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2004, 07:52:37 AM » 

What a great story, Bisi. And , :what a great moment to keep in your heart forever...
               That's OUR CLAY... :  :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2010, 12:20:33 AM »
girlygirl06
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2004, 12:44:13 AM » 

omg i just wanna cry that is soooooo sweet you are sooooo LUCKY!!!!!!! :D what i would give to have that happen to me i'd give up my clay cd lol :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 12:21:03 AM »
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 11:40:21 AM » 

u are sooo lucky, man is he the nicest person in the  world or what????

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »
HavinaClayAffair
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 12:28:03 PM » 

Jealous..jealous..jealous... but OOOHH so happy Clay was able to make her day..and her night and her week and will always have a special place in her heart!! Stories like THAT spread around only makes you want to love him more and will build his fan base!! Not his fan-ATIC base but those who truly enjoy Clay for what he is...

Clay Aiken= My Hearts Desire

Lora-Ohio

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE CLAY KIND

gfxgfx
gfx