gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229948 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 25, 2024, 06:12:07 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK October 12, 2010
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK October 12, 2010  (Read 1869 times)

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK October 12, 2010
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:04:23 AM »
Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK October 12, 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/pid/3832/

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS!

October 11, 2010 | 12:33 pm PT

This Week in Idol History

This week in Idol history, Season 7 runner-up David Archuleta released his holiday album Christmas From The Heart on October 13th of last year. Last week, David released a new album called The Other Side of Down.

The 14th of October was a big date for Season 2 runner-up Clay Aiken in 2003, as it marks the day that Clay released his debut album, Measure of a Man. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and was the highest-selling debut for a solo artist in nearly a decade, and the album went Multi-Platinum just one month later. On October 14, 2008, Season 4 American Idol Carrie Underwood was one of the artists featured on Elvis Presley Christmas Duets. She sang along with Elvis on his recording of “I’ll Be Home For Christmas.”

On October 16, 2008, Season 4 finalist Constantine Maroulis began his role as Drew in the hit new musical Rock of Ages. Constantine is still involved with the show and just recently took his performance on the road with the National Tour or Rock of Ages. See where Constantine is performing each week in the AI-Insider’s Weekly Scoop.

See all this and more on the American Idol Calendar.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »
Yes!!!! for being a sell out. ;D

http://www.wttw.com/main.taf?erube_fh=wttw&wttw.submit.EventList=1#event457

wttw

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WHAT
Clay Aiken in Concert!

WHERE
Park West
322 West Armitage Avenue
Chicago, IL

WHEN
Thursday, October 14, 7:30 pm

WTTW is thrilled to announce that super-star Clay Aiken will be performing an exclusive one-night-only concert for WTTW. The performance will be held at the intimate Park West Theatre in Chicago where he will sing his chart-topping hits as well as songs from his brand new album, Tried and True.

Tickets for this event are sold out.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
Great news, Johanna and Tiffany.

Thanks for your hard work.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK October 12, 2010

gfxgfx
gfx