gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229531 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 07:03:10 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  INDEPENDENT TOUR FAN REVIEWS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR FAN REVIEWS  (Read 51298 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: INDEPENDENT TOUR FAN REVIEWS
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 09:05:41 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2004, 10:12:47 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another satisfied Raleigh concert customer!

I'm moving this post to the Independent tour forum - thanks!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »
mackncsu
I love it!

Raleigh Concert
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2004, 10:23:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wasn't it the best ever....ahhhhhh. I get to see Clay and a lot of the maniacs from heree...what a great nite!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2010, 09:06:37 PM »
TakenByClay
  JUST GOT BACK FROM CONCERT
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2004, 11:36:36 PM » 

Even if Clay's voice is strained when my concert comes along, i'll still be happy because just being in the same room as Clay is a blessing!! lol!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2010, 09:07:16 PM »
nduarte
  Clay in Philly - Independent Tour
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2004, 10:30:06 AM » 

Hi everyone...I just saw Clay last night in Philadelphia and he was great   ;D I was is heaven last night :!: He looks like he was having fun although I know he is tried from traveling and too little sleep. In Liacouras Center No Cameras are allowed bu there are some people who manage to seek in some including me I have taken a video of almost all his songs.  He sang for about an hour and I have tape for about 45 minutes...it was quite a hassle for me since I have to keep my hands steady for the camera but it was so hard to do since I cannot help to clap and scream and hold the camera at the same time....did i mention that I watch with my 18 months old twins with me & my husband and I am from New Jersey that I have to travel 1 1/2 hours....I just love Clay so much... I will share some pictures and video if anyone is interested....I have watch him in American idol tour and then now I made a promise to myself that I will watch all his concerts....It is really amazing to see him and listen to him sing I always get mesmerized :) I never felt like this to a singer before in my entire life....God bless you Clay and I Love You...

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2004, 11:36:34 AM » 

Thank you Nduarte for that review.  I am going to Worcester Centrum in Massachusetts and they don't allow cameras.  I thought about sneeking one in but I am not sure.  I can't wait.  Don't forget to vote for Clay on the TRL site that Pam has listed under TRL - The Way tonight after it is premiered. 

Lorraine

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »
onesportysap
  i loved your thing
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2004, 05:35:57 PM » 

hey u know mackncsuthat replyed to her pic was on nick u know that chanel i always watch.i like ur message i should have ,ade one.but i dont now how.tell me auntie simon.plezlol :lol: but u should have said my name.i could have been famous.lol 8) ...that was an awesome concert. :!:

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2010, 09:09:43 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
 Re: Clay in Philly - Independent Tour
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2004, 06:36:16 PM » 

I will share some pictures and video if anyone is interested....

I'd love to see your pictures!  Please send me a link!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2010, 09:10:17 PM »
nduarte
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2004, 02:34:00 PM » 

Hi Pamela,

I will send you a link to pictures and videos of Philly concert over the weekend, since my husbands works nights and I can only impose on him to do this for me when he is off...sorry for the delay however I promise you by this weekend Ok....take care...

Nonnette

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »
Marilyn
  Clay in Concert-New York
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2004, 12:35:35 AM » 

I just got back from Clay & Kelly's concert at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island NY-He was just absolutely phenomenal-I was sitting in loge seats which are along the sides of the Coliseum. When Clay came out singing he was right next to me and I reached out and touched him!He has a great smile and a wonderful voice and put on the best show (Kelly was pretty good too) When he did "When Doves Cry" the crowd went crazy-it was sexy and cool-I am a Clay maniac allright!! By the way-I have never posted to a website before-this is my first time-and Ive been around a long time (think Beatles)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »
gcramsey
  Welcome
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2004, 06:51:12 AM » 

Welcome to you Marilyn!  Make sure you get registered with the site.  I'm glad you had a great time at the concert. I look foward to seeing more posts from you.

Take care, don't wash your hand, and God Bless,

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 09:12:24 PM »
CT loves Clay
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2004, 07:43:24 AM » 

I get chills up my spine everytime I hear these concert reviews.  I only have the weekend to go and then I will see my precious CLAY!  I can hardly stand it.  It makes me feel so happy when I read these reports because I am always concerned with his voice and how tired he has been.
Thank you so much.  Wow, you were either up late or up very early.   You will love this site.  Stay tuned.

Linda in CT

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2010, 09:13:49 PM »
dudley5
Clay in Concert-New York
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2004, 08:32:19 AM » 

I reached out and touched him

Marilyn - you actually touched OMC?? Actually touched his body????   :o

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »
liney23
  WOW
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2004, 11:22:36 AM » 

Marilyn, WELCOME!!!  I am 59 and loving being a Clay fan.

I echo Dudley, YOU TOUCHED HIM!!!!

Can we touch your hand?????

Thanks for the review.  I was worried because of how strained his voice has been sounding, so your post reassured me.  Any more details would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks again!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2010, 09:14:43 PM »
AdoringClay
  Hi Marilyn...
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2004, 01:06:53 PM » 

:D Welcome!  Tell us more, tell us more!  What did he wear?  Was his hair cute?  What did he do?  Details, details, details...

I suppose the above sounds like I am a teen with a crush, but I am a happily married 47-year old who adores her husband.  I have never gushed like this about anyone!  I was embarassed about it and kind of kept it to myself until I went to see Clay in the AI Live concert last summer.  I couldn't stop screaming, even crying, and reaching for him the entire time he was on stage.  I realized what I was doing and tried to stop, but I couldn't!  Then, I looked around and 99% of the auditorium of 20,000 people were doing the same, exact thing - moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, kids, teens, big burley guys in Harley Davidson t-shirts - they were all jumping up and down and screaming and one Harley guy even screamed "Clay Rocks!".  Well, that did it for me.  I decided I am perfectly normal and so now I let everyone I meet know how crazy I am about the boy.  Joining ClayManiacs was the first time I ever posted on a message board myself and the first time I ever joined a fan club of any kind!  There's something about the boy...

Don't be shy.  Don't lurk.  Join us so you can get into the member's corner and get all the great downloads!  And, if you question any of the jargon we use around here, go to GOT CLAY, and then CLAYTIONARY and you can find a definition of most of our terms.  We have a really neat member whose name when she first joined was "closetclayfan".  We all ganged up on her and told her she could get out of the closet, she came out, and now she is "outthereforclay"!  Cute, huh???

Clay Love to You - Sue G.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2010, 09:15:33 PM »
outthereforclay
  I made the papers!
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2004, 02:05:47 PM » 

We have a really neat member whose name when she first joined was "closetclayfan". We all ganged up on her and told her she could get out of the closet, she came out, and now she is "outthereforclay"! Cute, huh???

OOOOH! I'm famous! :D

or is that...infamous 8)   

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Indepedent Tour 2004  |  INDEPENDENT TOUR FAN REVIEWS

gfxgfx
gfx