gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:16:04 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  REMEMBERING 9/11
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: REMEMBERING 9/11  (Read 8134 times)

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
REMEMBERING 9/11
« on: September 11, 2010, 02:10:54 PM »
I JUST WANTED TO START A THREAD TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES ON 9/11.

WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THOSE BRAVE 40 TRAVELERS ON FLIGHT 93, THEY GAVE UP THEIR LIVES SO OTHERS COULD LIVE.

I guess I'm being very reflective today.  One thing that is evident is doesn't matter that you're a Democrat or Republican, Libertian, Independent, Chrisitian, Jew, Muslim, Buddahist. What matters is that we are  Americans and part of this world that is called "Humanity."

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: REMEMBERING 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »
Well said Philly! Will always remember. I was still in bed when it happened but when I turned on the TV I was in shock. I thought it looked like a movie. Was the craziest thing I have ever seen. My thoughts and prayers are with the people today that losed their love ones. And I'm proud to be an American!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »
Well said Philly! Will always remember. I was still in bed when it happened but when I turned on the TV I was in shock. I thought it looked like a movie. Was the craziest thing I have ever seen. My thoughts and prayers are with the people today that losed their love ones. And I'm proud to be an American!

Yes, I do remember going to work thinking what a beautiful day it was.  It was replaced with reality of terror.  But also I was overwhelmed thinking how brave the passengers of Flight 93 were. They showed what it is to be an american. Sarcifice, Honor, and Hope.

mrs. c.

• Claymaniac
  • Clay's Buttercup
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 09:33:13 PM »
Philly, Al and I flew an American flag on the front of our home for weeks following, we felt and still feel your pain
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »
Didn't see this yesterday.

Thanks, Theresa for starting this.

There are some days  in the life of an American that you never forget.  The day JFK passed.  The moon landing.  When Nixon resigned.  And Sept. 11, 2001.  We know exactly where we were and what we were doing.  Who we were with.  Yesterday was a reminder of just what Theresa said.  We are all one people. 

Gwenn   
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  REMEMBERING 9/11

gfxgfx
gfx