gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229524 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:25:48 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joyful Noise Tour 2004  |  Concerts Canceled Due to Illness
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Concerts Canceled Due to Illness  (Read 13444 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Concerts Canceled Due to Illness
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 02:44:49 AM »
LadyC
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 11:14:03 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart goes out to everyone who holds tickets for the first 3 concerts.  We all know that a lot more goes into it than getting the tickets.  For many it means travel arrangements and etc.  Something I'm sure Clay took into consideration and worried about.  I hope everyone is able to work around the rescheduling.

As for Clay - the man is so giving and generous of his time.  He's been going Mach 3 with his hair on fire almost non-stop since AI2.  He knows we can't get enough of him, so he keeps on bringing it.  Right up to the point that a doctor had to tell him to take a break.  That's why he has so many loyal fans, because he is loyal right back!

Clay, you're in my prayers!  I pray there's no permanent damage to your vocal cords because your music is such a gift to the world.  The truth is that we, your fans, will love you no matter what!  Get well, we can wait.
Love,
LadyC
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 02:45:22 AM »
lovethatclay
  concert cancelled
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2004, 11:20:56 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was one of those coming from out of town to see Clay, I was so looking forward to this,but of course, Clay's health is much more important then my desire to see Clay.  I'm soooo sad    . I hope he gets well soon. Hopefully I can get time off if he is able to reschedule.  Until then, I  will have to be content listening to that beautiful voice on my MCWL cd .

Get Well Soon Clay 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 02:45:42 AM »
claycanwatchmeinmyroom
  Concerts Canceled Due to Illness
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 01:43:11 PM » 

I am saying prayers for him.  I know how terrible a sinus/ear infection combo can be and I know how dissappointed he must be that he had to postpone a few dates.  I'm sure that he's working very hard to get better (he is ever the workaholic).

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 02:46:11 AM »
CarissaJoy
  Soooo sad!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2004, 02:10:35 PM » 

I am sooooo bummed that the concerts are not happening this weekend! I have tickets to what was supposed to be his opening show in Pasadena this Sunday and have been looking forward to it for sooo long!! Oh man, I am so sad! I am sad that there will be no concert but I guess it's good that Clay will be able to rest and hopefully get well! I am just worried now that they will reschedule the concert when I am at home for Christmas!!! Oh man, oh man, oh man! I really want him to get better and I really really want to see my Clay! Pray that the concert is reschedule before Dec. 20th or after Jan. 31st! 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 02:46:47 AM »
LuvMyClay
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 02:57:41 PM » 

CarrisaJoy wrote:

Pray that the concert is reschedule before Dec. 20th or after Jan. 31st!

It's rescheduled for December 28th.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 02:47:16 AM »
clayaikenfan
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2004, 04:02:10 PM » 

I just heard the news about the postponements!  I am so disappointed!  I have tickets for El Cajon--third row!--and my sister was coming down from Fresno--a six hour drive--to join me! 

My greatest fear is that I'll just get a refund, not a rescheduled concert. 

I think I'm going to CRY! 

I love you, Clay!  Please get well!  Your health is part of my happiness!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 02:47:44 AM »
houstonclayfan
  Re: the postponement!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2004, 05:09:08 PM » 

I love you, Clay!  Please get well!  Your health is part of my happiness!

Thank you so much for speaking so dearly to Clay when you are so upset. I am sure Clay would love to hear your words, straight from your heart.  I am sure he will try his best to reschedule.   

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 02:48:07 AM »
AdoringClay
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2004, 06:00:03 PM » 

Clay...have some tea with honey and take care of that glorious throat of yours and try to take it easy for a couple of days...

We will wait for you.  We love you and your music dearly.  We will have years and years and years to enjoy each other.  There is no sense of urgency...if you take a few days off, we will still be here...never doubt that.  I know some in the music industry will tell you that you have to grab the fans "while you're hot".  That saying is true for those who have a gimmick and are the current passing fad.  Believe me...you are a true star and we will buy your albums and concert tickets for years to come...it's alright to pace yourself.

Please feel free to take it just a bit easier from now on.  You are one amazing man with a huge talent, but you are human.  We would never expect you to stress yourself to the max for us.  We want you healthy and happy...

Clay love to Clay and to all on this site...Sue g.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 02:48:33 AM »
houstonclayfan
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2004, 06:00:48 PM » 

The 3 concert dates have been rescheduled to Dec 28, 29 and 30.  Refunds can be made until Dec 10th if you cant make the different date.

www.clayaiken.com

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »
Tami J
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2004, 06:24:41 PM » 

I feel realy sorry for all of you who were going to the 1st three concerts  .  I hope you are all able to go to the rescheduled dates  .  A lot of entertainers would just cancel and not reschedule...OMC is quite a guy!

I'll be praying for his health too.

Tami

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 02:49:23 AM »
stilldreaming
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004, 07:52:53 PM » 

This past week I've also been very sick (so much is going around this time of year!) & I sympathize with Clay.  He must be feeling Really Horrible to reschedule his tour dates, but at least, he is Listening to his doctors and taking care of himself. 

To everyone who planned on attending the first 3 concerts, my heart goes out to you & I hope you will (still) be able to see Clay perform on the new dates.  Both you & Clay will be in my prayers!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 02:50:01 AM »
mrs. c.

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2004, 08:09:13 PM » 

Clay you need to think of you first sometimes, and this is one!!!  We need you in our lives for a long time, so take care of that beautiful voice that brings so much joy to our lives!!!! We will always be there for you, so rest a bit!!!  Hope all of you who had to reschedule can do it, we are such an understanding group of fans!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 02:50:25 AM »
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2004, 09:44:22 PM » 

I feel bad for everyone who were planning on going... I thought OMC was doing a lot better though. But I am glad he is finally taking care of himself and taking the amount of time he needs. I must say I was a bit surprised because I know how much he hates to disappoint his fans.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Joyful Noise Tour 2004  |  Concerts Canceled Due to Illness

gfxgfx
gfx