gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 06:37:29 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 30
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 30  (Read 2334 times)

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 30
« on: March 24, 2010, 01:53:16 PM »
Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK - OCTOBER 30  (Read 1856 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

AIKEN NEWS NETWORK - OCTOBER 30
« on: October 30, 2003, 09:51:05 AM »   

Today at 5:00 pm EST, the world premiere of the video for Invisible, Clay's first single from his #1 selling debut CD (in stores now!)   :

Tune in to TRL on MTV!

Also, Clay will be on E! News Live today - 7:00 pm EST on E!

And if you can stand it, Clay is also reported to be on Entertainment Tonight.  Tonight.  Usually at 7:00 pm.  Check your local listings for time and channel!  And go HERE to read about it, and, to see a behind the scenes video!  (Note: You don't have to save the video, just left click and watch it!)

Enjoy!

Report to moderator    Logged

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 10:00:25 AM »   
Chart-topper Clay Aiken, meanwhile, will likely see a third week at #1, depending on the very same stuff, as well as how the third week for his RCA debut shapes up.

HITS DAILY DOUBLE is predicting another week for Clay at #1.  Well maybe.  It's going to be another close one, so go ahead and start your Christmas shopping early this year!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 10:07:10 AM »   

Left click HERE and scroll down to the link.

You can just left click on the video icon the hear Clay's call.

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2003, 10:18:28 AM »   

From Mediabase, thanks to hockeydonna:
CHR/Pop: Invisible is up to #36! 1481 spins and 12.7 million audience impressions! This is GREAT! This is +475 from last week, by far the biggest jump we've seen. The song is definitely going into heavier rotation across the board. Invisible is #6 on Jump and #6 on Taking Off. This is about 100 spin gain from yesterday, which is definitely the biggest single day jump we've seen. Hopefully we'll continue to see Invisible in heavier rotation and make it up into the 20s soon (like 1-2 weeks). When that happens, we may see some additional station adds.

HOT AC: WOW! An explosion since yesterday!! 6 stations on Format Leaders and 4 new stations on Format Starters. I see a total of 83 spins right now. He's on both the Taking Off Chart (#1!!! ) and Jump (#16 with +53). Jump is showing a WHOPPING 13 stations, so there is obviously room for growth! If this song actually charts in the top 20 on Hot AC, I will eat a shoe.

This is all GREAT!!!! To be getting airplay on all 3 formats like this is a really great thing.

Your efforts are paying off.  Please remember to call your local adult contemporary and/or contemporary pop radio station and request them to play Invisible once a day!

Thank you!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2003, 10:30:12 AM »   

Go HERE for details!

Also, Clay called in to talk to Kenny and Footy. He called to talk about his upcoming Y-100 Jingle Ball performance and his #1 album. If you missed it...you can check back HERE later today for the entire interview.

cjrmax
Guest       AIKEN NEWS NETWORK - OCTOBER 30
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 10:36:50 AM »   
Does anyone know if there is any place on the internet one can go to see Clay's video?  I forgot to set my VCR and I won't be home in time to see TRL and I really don't know if I can bring myself to watch MTV until I see it!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2003, 11:18:26 AM »   
cjrmax As a matter of fact, I believe CLAY'S OWN WEBSITE will be hosting the video for Invisible, possibly as early as this weekend.  So you might have to wait a day or two, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Also, just for kicks -- here's the newBILLBOARD chart!

cjrmax
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2003, 11:43:29 AM »   

As for the Billboard chart.... Doesn't Clay look good at the top! You go Clay!

nduarte
Guest       Access Hollywood & Entertainment Tonight
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2003, 12:07:58 PM »   
According to the News & Appearance page Clay made an appearance on Access Hollywood & ET 10/29/03....Was CLAY there?  :?: ...Did anyone seen it? :?: ...Can you please post it here so we all will have a chane to see it?.... Hope to here form someone soon....Take Care

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2003, 12:12:48 PM »   

All together now........awwwwwwwww!

:

cjrmax
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2003, 12:39:47 PM »   

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2003, 12:55:21 PM »   
KTTV (channel 11 in L.A.) is selling tickets to the taping of the AI Christmas special tonight. All proceeds go to the disaster fund established to help those afftected by the fires.Check their website for info. Great idea and good use of entertainment resources.

Thank you to our friend calclay for this information!

Amber
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2003, 01:52:18 PM »   

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2003, 03:16:22 PM »   

mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2003, 04:32:02 PM »   

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play 
Player of Clays favorite instrument! 

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2003, 05:16:08 PM »   
UPDATED: 5:10 p.m. EST October 30, 2003

RALEIGH, N.C. -- It looks like Santa Claus will not be the only big attraction at this year's Raleigh Christmas Parade.

Raleigh's own Clay Aiken will take time out from his busy "celebrity" schedule to serve as grand marshal of the Nov. 22 parade through downtown Raleigh. The parade will be broadcast live on WRAL.

For the second week in a row, "Measure of a Man," Aiken's debut album, holds tight to its top spot on the Billboard albums chart.
According to SoundScan figures released Wednesday, the CD has sold 825,000 copies.  Aiken, was the runner up in the "American Idol 2" competition to winner Ruben Studdard.

The release of Studdard's debut album, "Soulful," has reportedly been pushed back from Nov. 11 to Dec. 9.

WRAL-TV

Oh yeah.  I'll be there!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 05:32:08 PM »   

- Clay's new video for Invisible will debut on MTV's TRL this Thurs. Oct. 30. at 5pm est.

- Help get Invisible to # 1 on TRL !
Join Clay's official TRL Team here:
http://www2.fanscape.com/clayaiken/signup.asp
By joining the team you'll get weekly voting reminders, tips for helping Clay climb the chart, AND have the chance to win MANY prizes straight from Clay himself!

- Clay recently recorded an exclusive live performance and interview for AOL. Watch him perform "Invisible" & see the interview at AOL keyword: Sessions@aol.
Clay also recorded Measure Of A Man & I Will Carry You for AOL, so keep checking back. AOL will add those performances soon.

- Clay's official online fan club should be ready to launch soon. Check out www.clayaikenclub.com to receive email updates about the site's progress.

- If you haven't already done so already, BUY Clay's debut album Measure Of A Man IN STORES NOW !

-also, don't forget to buy "American Idol, The Great Holiday Classics," featuring all your favorite Idols from Season 1 and Season 2.... Ruben, Clay, Justin, Tamyra, Kimberly, and more! PLUS a bonus CD with 2 Holiday tracks from Kelly Clarkson!

- Upcoming Clay TV:
Nov. 16th American Music Awards (ABC) (performing)
Nov. 25th American Idol Christmas Special (FOX)
Nov. 27th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (NBC)
Nov. 28th Nick At Night Holiday Special
Dec. *10th Billboard Awards (FOX) (performing)

www.clayaiken.com
www.rcarecords.com

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2003, 08:37:56 PM »   

FAITH
Guest       CANADA LOVES OUR 'SWEETIE' CLAY
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2003, 08:58:46 AM »   
I was just checking Canada's equivalent to the US Billboard chart, for this week's ranking. Measure of a Man is #3 nationally (last week #2). The site also lists the eleven largest cities in Canada and the week's sales rankings in each. Last week, Clay was #1 in seven of the eleven cities (including Toronto and Vancouver, the two largest cities). This week, he is still #1 in three cities, and either #2 or #3 in the rest. The only place where Clay is not doing that well is in Quebec (our primarily French speaking province, where Celine's CD, of course, sold the most).

Here is the link for Canadian visitors to this site as well as anyone else who may be interested.

http://jam.canoe.ca/JamMusicCharts/120TB.html

Thanks so much for your wonderful site!!!!

HookedOnCA
Guest   cassms
Guest       Puppy
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2003, 06:54:39 PM »   
HookedonCA, can't remember where, but read that Kim wanted a place with a pool (which of course Clay doesn't care about since he doesn't like the water) and Clay wanted a puppy because so much in his life is unstable, so they agreed they could each get what they wanted.  And I read somewhere on these boards that the puppy's name is "Raleigh"--how cute!

Pages: [1] 2            

Jump to:

Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK - OCTOBER 30  (Read 1856 times)
outthereforclay
Guest       Clay's scarf
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2003, 06:30:53 PM »   

not sure, but think the shot was taken during the AI Christmas special taping? would explain the scarf, I guess :?

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2003, 06:37:35 PM »   

It will be shown on FOX either November 25 or 26.  Check the CLAY TV thread for details.

Cute!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2003 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 30

gfxgfx
gfx