gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229367 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 19, 2024, 01:18:49 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2003 WELCOME TO THE AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 28
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2003 WELCOME TO THE AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 28  (Read 9134 times)

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
2003 WELCOME TO THE AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 28
« on: March 24, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »
Topic: INTRODUCING THE AIKEN NEWS NETWORK  (Read 1076 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

INTRODUCING THE AIKEN NEWS NETWORK
« on: October 28, 2003, 02:16:25 PM »   
The Aiken News Network is a thread that will be started each day for posting any news mention of Clay, RCA, American Idol, or music news and information in general.  I will add to the thread throughout the day as articles are brought to my attention.  Please feel free to post any news you come across there as well!  It's for all of us to read and enjoy!

It can be found in the News & Appearances forum, and will be titled each day as "Aiken News Network' and the date.  Some days are bigger news days than others, but hopefully there will be something in the news about Clay every day!

Also, I encourage you to share your comments about the information or articles posted there within the thread.  We'll just have one big ongoing thread each day about that day's news.

So go on over to News & Appearances and check out the Aiken News Network thread for today, October 28.  Have fun!  And let me know what you think.

See you there!   8)

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2003 WELCOME TO THE AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 28

gfxgfx
gfx