gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229516 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 09:02:30 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Tried and True Tour 2011  |  FORT WAYNE, IN -EMBASSY THEATRE-03/02/2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FORT WAYNE, IN -EMBASSY THEATRE-03/02/2011  (Read 35390 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: FORT WAYNE, IN -EMBASSY THEATRE-03/02/2011
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2011, 07:20:28 PM »
Loved your recap Barb. I agree with you that every tour there is something special that Clay brings. Every night of this tour really has been special too and agree about how his voice is the best we ever heard as well. So happy for you you could go. :)

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »
Thanks, TIFFANY !  Simply the best!!  ;)

mrs. c.

• Claymaniac
  • Clay's Buttercup
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »
Barbara Ann you're quite the fan!!!  Loved to read of how you enjoyed your special night! :-*
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2011, 08:31:05 PM »
Barbara Ann you're quite the fan!!!  Loved to read of how you enjoyed your special night! :-*

My pleasure . . . .  with the emphasis on "PLEASURE"!  SHARON - Glad you had the chance to read my biased heartfelt review!  ;)  But it wasn't biased, he sounded unbelievable!  Next time  . . .  you can decide for yourself!  8)

Sasha

• Claymaniac
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
Barb loved your recap :), wish i got to see him..... :(

Sasha

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2011, 02:31:31 AM »
CHARDONNAY

Back from Ft. Wayne. What a fun trip, though my first, last and only for this tour. I have to admit I’ve been feeling a bit luke warm about things lately, but I so, so, SO enjoyed this concert last night! It was somewhat like reuniting with a lost love!

Me and my group were all a part of the PBS Meet & Greet, and seriously, as much as I think some would have liked a little more up-close and personal or something that lasted a little longer … it was all just perfectly fine with me as was. Though in all honesty I think I would have preferred to have just watched him sleep during my allotted 15 seconds than to have had my picture taken or to have had to figure out what to have him sign…. But the khaki cut-offs with the freckly white legs?.. that perfect complexion, those ginger eyelashes… that smile. Well, just too much for words. Anyway, I left the M&G very much happy.

Perhaps it was because of the fact I’ve been away for a while from attending multiple concerts of a tour I’ve lost touch with the family this fandom has become. But I just loved when Jerome spotted Scarlett at the end of the line in the M&G and called her out by name (not her real name of course, but well, you know… her “computer name?”)... and in a really ‘good’ way. Warmed my… cockles. He also apologized profusely for being misunderstood in Cincinnati. He never meant to say we weren’t allowed to “touch” Clay during our photo op but that we just weren’t allowed to get all “touchy feely.” He said it was perfectly fine to put our arm around him for the photo purpose (“he’s a human being afterall… not fragile… and he's not going to break!”) but that sometimes people get so caught up in the moment even without realizing it and that THAT was what to be aware of. (?Completely paraphrasing there.) And then he demonstrated to us, using himself as a model, exactly what it was we should not do. Too funny! Anyway, I ended up, as a result of “the moment” still somehow inadvertently patting Clays back after my photo op and STILL feeling just horribly guilty about it. And now they have my name! Ack!

And so anyway, speaking of Scarlett… I somehow had the pleasure and experience of sitting next to her last night. She warned me in advance that she might have to “squoosh” over a bit from time to time and I said… “No problem.” Little did I know that once the concert began it would become a ‘dance’… lol I would suddenly feel her moving over a little closer next to me and then I’d completely hold my breath during a whole song as not to move or jiggle or anything and then when he’d finally move to the other side of the stage and she’d be able to change her angle I could then adjust, breath and finally re-cross my legs again. And she is just so cute! I think at one point she leaned in to me a bit as I simultaneously heard this very whispered little “sorry?....” Yes, like it was almost a question. Wow! I don’t think I even remembered to say this to you afterwards Scarlett, but honestly… not only was it “no problem” at all but indeed it was a pleasure! It was fun for me! But I can’t even begin to imagine the amount of dedication and devotion it must take to bring all this to us each and every night… and actually missing out on being able to experience him live through your own real eyes each and every night! In fact I’m most simply nothing more than in awe and completely speechless over it when I think about it.

And a little something funny…. As I was sitting there during “Misty” (which I’m really was glad he sang, but would have been equally as happy with any of his other “change ups”) I started getting this really, really bad pain in my clavicle which seemed to just seemed to continue to get worse as the song went on… and I thought to myself “ok please, PLEASE do not let this be a heart attack at your age, or at least not right now at THIS moment!” And then an even much WORSE thought came into my mind, which was… “Omg… You are TOTALY in the 2nd row!!!”

But I just kept taking deep breaths, (not big enough breaths, of course, to risk being the cause of any skipping Clack) and talked myself into the much more reasonable explanation of how it’s probably not good to wolf down a spicy chicken sandwich in order to rush off to a M&G… no matter WHOSE M&G it is. So whew! In the end… hopefully saved myself from some major fan board discussions …

It was just great to see everyone again! I was in a bit of a fog not having felt like a part of all this for a while… and I hate to list names being afraid I’d leave someone out. But just being there again… experiencing familiar memories from a bit of a time gone by was just really, really special!

Bus line... about 60 - 70 people. Freezing!!! He came out in the same khaki cutoffs he'd been wearing in the M&G..... Somehow I was first in the line so ended up getting an actual hand-squeeze instead of one the usual finger grazings I've received in the past. Not that the intent on his end is ever any different but it was fun for it to finally feel different on my end, ya know?

It was so much fun to feel fangirl back last night!

And toni7babe… I think I’m losing my mind. I swear, that an hour ago I saw a picture you’d taken from last night and it damn near took my breath away… and now I can’t find the link! Please tell me I’m not crazy!

But anyway, thank you to everyone who brings so much to us. Daily! Not to forget ficus!... or Kimiye... who lives in Florida but STILL should have attended the Indiana concert anyway… lol And well, just ALL of you who know who you are! I am just so in awe of everything you do!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Tried and True Tour 2011  |  FORT WAYNE, IN -EMBASSY THEATRE-03/02/2011

gfxgfx
gfx