gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229528 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 04:51:44 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Tried and True Tour 2011  |  BALTIMORE, MD-KRAUSHAAR AUDITORIUM 02/22/2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BALTIMORE, MD-KRAUSHAAR AUDITORIUM 02/22/2011  (Read 36772 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: BALTIMORE, MD-KRAUSHAAR AUDITORIUM 02/22/2011
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2011, 01:14:42 AM »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2011, 01:15:14 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2011, 01:15:35 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2011, 01:15:52 AM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2011, 01:16:10 AM »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2011, 01:54:26 AM »
Great cellcert Marilyn. Glad you and Philly could listen to it so clear.

Just got back a half hour ago. OMG! Clay was wonderful, amazing, so funny and so adorable. Had a great seat on the 3rd row all the way to the right side. Could see him close real good. He looked so gorgeous but didn't even think about he was clean shaven this time. LOL Had kindof a rooster hair though. Wearing purple is a good color on him. There was 2 empty seats in the 1st few rows in front of me. If I moved to the 1st row I would had looked up. The venue was very small. Clay really liked that he was close to us and said he felt like He was at Inside THe Actors Studio. So the rows were just A though W. It looked pretty full to me but the last few rows. I got to see Gwenn and Jill quickly after the concert just to say hello. They were 4 rows back from me. They loved it too. It didn't start til close to 7:50. Seemed like he sat for most of the songs this time then the past concerts. The lucky people to the left got to see him sing a few songs sitting on the edge of the stage. Hopefully Scarlett got him really up close to where she was on camera. During the Whose Sorry Now Bit he asked Quiana to sit next to him. She was afriad too cause of her shoes but she did anyway. She was in a happy mood tonight. She sounded really great too. Crying was just beautiful with them together. I could watch his face watching her. So sweet. It was hilarious when they talked about THe Superbowl after singing I Got A Feeling in the autotune bit that he said he what he would do to her what happened with Janet Jackson. LOL I'm sooooo glad he changed up the jazzy melody just to sing own songs. It works. It's really good. Him singing Whose Sorry Now in Motown, acoustic, acapella and ragtime was really good too. Love to hear him do an acoustic CD some day. Love Story, UM and BOth Sides Now was amazingly beautiful with his singing. His voice was so freaking perfect. I was amazed. Really was the best he ever sounded. Him talking about this knife he brought was so random. LOL Him and the band were talking about what they did on their day off yesterday. Was funny he was excited to get it. Never seen the commercial for that. He was amazed and really interested in the 94 year old woman. Totally cool. The 13 year old was with one of the MCV girls. He called her Jess a stalker. HAHA The spotllght on the 2 women in the audience was funny too. He was right they looked like twins. Oh Also glad he called out on the flashes. They should know better. Got better later. In My Life to the fans almosted made me cry. Loved the way he put his mic down and sang without it at the very end. He really loves us. Really wish I was going to another concert. Just have to relive this one in my head for a while and thank god for the clack but there is nothing like seeing him live. He really is the best ever!!!! You gals will love it and are in for a treat.

Was this too long? LOL

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2011, 01:57:34 AM »
Wow! Those pics are breathtaking!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2011, 03:30:54 PM »
The following Scarlett clips from the Baltimore concert have been uploaded to You Tube:

Something About Us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH3ZWHbgXhY

Post-Something About Us Banter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1R65UxLM4

Post-Something About Us Banter2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6U5IFzNFY

Banter + Auto-Tune Snip Of Suspicious Minds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X9o_EmGJfg

Auto-Tune Demo of "I Gotta Feeling:" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLT2VYgkoSM

Suspicious Minds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3yZfnlkZVA

Jazzy/Big Band Clay Songs Medley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpHghaRwWwE

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »
Great videos. I thought I saw Scarlett on the left side on my row and Clay caught her video taping almosted the whole time. He was right in front of her sitting on stage during the Whose Sorry now bit and some other songs. Gahhh

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2011, 05:02:25 PM »
Bring over Gwenn's recap.

Afternoon folks.  Finally home.

Tiffany--nice to see you also. 

I am not a recap person.  But some thoughts.  The venue was about 85-90% full.  Not right away which was odd   I think the weather delayed some.  Clay looked amazing.  It was hard to concentrate on the music.  His cheekbones were killers.  I think his fingers have grown.   . Skin, lips, thighs.  You get the picture.

The lighting sucked but I didn't care.  He did.  Q doesn't come on until the show is about 1/3 into it.  She continues to have an incredible voice. 

I so wish Love Story had been included in the cd.  It is gorgeous and for those of us who saw the movie and / or read the book back in the day, it evoked lots of emotion.  Jill loved it without those memories.  It is so beautifully sung. 

What I left with is this --- there were almost 1000 people in the venue but Clay made me feel like I was in his livingroom.  Very intimate feel.  (oh to be intimate but I digress...). That is a skill in itself.  Second, he is genuinely grateful for the support we have given him.  Third, he is so comfortable on a stage.  Fourth, his voice is rich. 

The 2 hours flew. 

One criticism---the medley of his past 8 years should be sung in their original form.  Singing them big band style didn't work for me.  Sounded weird.  The tug looked weird in that context.

He so obviously read the blog responses and used all of the suggestions.  I personally appreciate that. 

I needed his voice and personality to  wash over me.  It did and I am very happy I get to hear and see again on Sunday.  There's something bout the way........

Gwenn

Nice to see you too Gwenn and so glad you enjoyed it.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2011, 06:58:19 PM »
Scarlett clips recently uploaded to You Tube from the Baltimore concert:

Misty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1qvUwl6LY8

(I'll take that setting with Clay sitting at the edge of the stage for my concert, please. *g*)

Build Me Up Buttercup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oWN8jk2uk0

Love Story Theme "Where Do I Begin:" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XcPeUPg0gc

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2011, 07:55:07 PM »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Tried and True Tour 2011  |  BALTIMORE, MD-KRAUSHAAR AUDITORIUM 02/22/2011

gfxgfx
gfx