gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 01:56:40 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  TIMELESS TOUR SETLIST
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TIMELESS TOUR SETLIST  (Read 6719 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
TIMELESS TOUR SETLIST
« on: July 24, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »
THIS IS THE FIRST TENTATIVE SETLIST- PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAS ATTENDED LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING MISSING!

("Quiet1ne")This is the JBT on crack.

So far in the “JBT on Crack”/Time-Life Tour:

Ruben: Flying Without Wings/Clay: This is the Night

C: Suspicious Minds

R: Bring it on Home to Me

Medley: In the Midnight Hour/Up on the roof/ Just One Look /Out of my Head/ Someday We'll Be Together /Can’t Hurry Love/Happy Together/Can’t Help Myself/Cryin’/Soul Man/Wouldn’t it be Nice/Shotgun/Honey Honey/Harper Valley PTA/Ain’t to Proud to Beg/Ain’t no Mountain High Enough

Casey/Quiana: Natural Woman (countrified)

C: Still the One

R: Mercy Me

Medley: Night Fever/Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now/ Oh, What a Night/Oh Girl/On the Radio/Turn the Beat Around/ Make It Funky, Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4/Don’t Go Breaking My Heart/More Than a Feeling/September

C: Mandy

R: Superstar

Q: I’m Every Woman

R: Baby, stay with me tonight?

Reverend Studdard does the cure

C: When I See You Smile

Medley: Eye of the Tiger/Dance the Whole Night Away/Rhythm of the Night/Glory of Love/Tears for Fears/Africa/I Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore/?/All Night long/This Is It/Alone/Caribbean Queen/? Jefferson Starship/Footloose

R: Everything I Do, I Do For You

Medley: This is How We do It ( Boyz2Men)/?/Achy Breaky Heart/ The right stuff/MMBop/End of the Road/I Swear/I Want it That Way/You Ougtha Know/Jump Jump/?/Livin La Vida Loca/One Sweet Day

C/R: I’ve Had the Time of my Life
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 12:12:49 PM by Marilyn »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: TIMELESS TOUR SETLIST
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 08:40:04 PM »
UPDATED SET LIST WITH A FEW CHANGES:

Ruben: Flying Without Wings/Clay: This is the Night

C: Suspicious Minds

R: Bring it on Home to Me

60's Medley: In the Midnight Hour/Up on the roof/ Just One Look /Out of my Head/ Someday We'll Be Together /Can’t Hurry Love/Happy Together/Can’t Help Myself/Cryin’/Soul Man/Wouldn’t it be Nice/Shotgun/Sugar Sugar/Harper Valley PTA/Ain’t to Proud to Beg/Ain’t no Mountain High Enough

Casey: Natural Woman 

C: Still the One

R: Mercy Me

70's Medley: Night Fever/Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now/ Oh, What a Night/Oh Girl/On the Radio/Turn the Beat Around/ Make It Funky, Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4(Soul Power from Ruben to Clay)/Don’t Go Breaking My Heart/More Than a Feeling/September

C: Mandy

R: Superstar

Quiana: I’m Every Woman

Ruben: Revival

C: When I See You Smile

80's Medley: Eye of the Tiger/Dance the Whole Night Away/Rhythm of the Night/Glory of Love/Tears for Fears/Africa/I Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore/?/All Night long/This Is It/Alone/Caribbean Queen/Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now /Footloose

R: Everything I Do, I Do For You

90's Medley: (Hammer Pants) This is How We do It ( Boyz2Men)/Poison/Achy Breaky Heart/ The right stuff/MMBop/End of the Road/I Swear/I Want it That Way/You Ougtha Know/Jump Jump/Baby Got Back/Livin La Vida Loca/One Sweet Day

C/R: I’ve Had the Time of my Life 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:20:39 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: TIMELESS TOUR SETLIST
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 08:51:31 PM »
Thought I would add the names of the band members, if anyone would like to know them.

Felix D-Cat Pollard = drums
Alvin Garrett = Bassist
Eric Dubose = Lead Guitar
John Jackson (Or Johnny Jackson) = Keyboard
Ben Cohn = Keyboard/ Musical Director
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:21:06 AM by Marilyn »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  TIMELESS TOUR SETLIST

gfxgfx
gfx