gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 01:36:28 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Claymaniacs that won Meet and Greets
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claymaniacs that won Meet and Greets  (Read 25318 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Claymaniacs that won Meet and Greets
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24:23 PM »
3 Claymaniacs won now. ;D Joyce/clays#1fan got it for Clearwater. Gets to meet Clay on Monday! Congrats girl!!!

clays#1fan

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 02:53:43 PM »
I didn't win an Official Fan Club M&G. My friend won the Charity Action. :')
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »
Oh that's cool. Excited for you tomorrow is the day. Give us all the details. ;D

clays#1fan

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 02:57:21 PM »
Thanks. I'm excited. Not sure I'm gonna make it through...lol..
~Joyce~

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 10:05:43 AM »
Hello, Joyce - I am looking for your Meet and Greet recap (while trying to not read too much about the concerts - I want to be surprised this time!) Hope you had a wonderful Meet and Greet!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 01:05:02 PM »
Hey Frankie. Joyce didn't write a recap of it yet but saw a few things she said on Twitter. She got to meet Ruben too and got a hug from Clay. Awwwww Looking forward to hearing more from her too.

In the Timeless Tour thread Marilyn has posted recaps of other Meet and Greets along with the reviews of the concerts from other people so far. The cellcerts are seperate from that.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 03:02:49 PM »
JoAnn won a Meet and Greet from the charity auction for Reno. Wow!!!! Congrats to her!!! I'll add you to the list. So happy for you. Give us lot's of details please. ;D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »
So 2 won from the charity Meet and Greets and 2 won from the OFC. That's so wonderful 4 Claymaniacs won for this tour!! ;D You all deserve it! Have the Time Of Your Life!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 05:08:52 PM »
Here's the link in the Timeless Tour thread where Marilyn is posted recaps of the concerts and Meet and Greets together from others so far.

http://claymaniacs.com/clayforums/index.php/topic,609.0.html

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »
Congrats to Gwenn, Jill and Marion for getting a Meet and Greet for the Tried and True tour in PA in Feb!!! ;D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 09:25:23 PM »
Congrats to Sunny and Michelle winning a Meet and Greet for the TnT concert in Charlotte!!! ;D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
Hey Irene if you read this, Loved reading your recap. When I saw you you really had a glow after you meet Clay. So happy for you. ;D Keep my fingers crossed your picture turns out ok.

Lori-If you read this, it's your turn tomorrow. So excited for you. ;D Can't wait to hear all about it. If you can't think of a question to ask him I have a suggestion I haven't seen anyone ask him yet. The day he co-hosted THe View, remember the video when he said someone told him to say kids are assholes. I'm curious to hear the story to that. Have fun!!!

Lorilovesgolf

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 03:43:38 PM »
My M&G was pushed back over an hour.  We all stood there from a little before 6:00 until 7:00!!!  Come to find out the bus just got there 30 mins before because of the weather.  There was a charity auction group and a group of 15 from the Beau Rivage, besides the 5 of us from the fan club waiting. Jerome came to get us and he informed us that because they got in so late the M&G's would have to move along quickly.  Figures!! Jerome sent the charity group back first.  The 5 of us from the fan club went next. I was such a nervous wreck!!  They took us through the venue and out an exit door into a hallway.  Jerome apologized as he informed us that this is where we would have our M&G!   

A few minutes later Clay came around the corner!  And OMG is he tall!  (I am only 5ft tall!).  He came straight to me and asked me my name and where I came from - he said "Oh that isnt far!!  He greeted each of us then Jerome said to get out what we wanted him to sign and ask questions.  I took his book so when I handed it to him, I asked him if he would be writing another book and he said that no, he had nothing new to add - I told him he most certainly did!!!  Everybody was very quiet, so not being the quiet person that I am, I asked him what he would be doing between now and the concert in January.  He said he would be hiding in a cave.  I asked him where this cave might be and he is said he wasn't telling then we would all be waiting outside of it for him!  He was very snarky.  Loved the closeness of the pictures - he really leans into you.   Can't wait to see mine!  After pictures he went  back around and gave us all very tight hugs and thanked us for coming!!  and he was gone!

He was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt. I think he had stubble - looked a little like he had been on a bus all day! and he is very skinny!  He was very sweet, very gracious and tried hard to make you feel very welcome.

The show was absolutely AWESOME!!!  Loved every single minute of it.  We had great seats.  The show was well over 2 hours long.  Clay and Ruben played off of each other so well - they really need to put this show as a special on TV.  I think people would love to see it.  And Ruben sounded amazing.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Clay sounded gorgeous as always.  My GF that I went with loved the show too - she has never see them in anything - doesn't really follow american idol but she had a great time too.

I got to meet Joanne Moody - didnt get to see Barb Wilson or Frankie and Mimi.    Just an amazing experience!!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 10:46:50 PM »
Oh Lori. Enjoyed reading your recap. I'm so happy for you. ;D

clays#1fan

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 12:05:55 AM »
I got a M&G for Miami and Charlotte for next year. :')
~Joyce~

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Claymaniacs that won Meet and Greets

gfxgfx
gfx