gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229516 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 09:28:05 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  7/8/04 STICK A GRAND FORK IN ME, I'M DONE!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 7/8/04 STICK A GRAND FORK IN ME, I'M DONE!  (Read 51890 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 7/8/04 STICK A GRAND FORK IN ME, I'M DONE!
« Reply #765 on: July 17, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
ACcountryFan

« Reply #765 on: July 09, 2004, 12:33:10 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its one thing to sing a Christian song, but quite another to project Christian images up on the screens. He must realize not everyone in his audience shares his religious beliefs. I feel as if this is very inappropriate and could easily offend some, or at the very least make some feel very uncomfortable. Bad move, Clay (in my opinion)!
===================
i held that same kind of opinion when i first saw those small slow-motion clips of the WDC performance posted on here. i think someone uses one as an avatar now. anyway, i was like : and :oops: until i was put at ease when i read Clay's comment that he did it as a joke.

i, like you feel of the Christian scenes, thought the WDC was a bad move and could easily offend some people and it's eerie, to me, that you feel this way about the christian images when i felt the same way about WDC in the beginning. on another message board i said that there's a difference in singing romantic love songs but it's something else to actually act them out on stage!

however, on other message boards, i was grouped in with people who were "prudish" or "stuffy" because i didn't like the WDC thing at first...as if i wasn't allowed to have a differing opinion!

everyone was telling people who thought like i did to "lighten up" or "sex is a normal part of life and if Clay wants to do this, he should be allowed to".

anyway, i read that part of your post and i immediately thought of WDC and how i felt about it and how the scenario's are the same but the subject matter is different! some might take offense to people showing their religion in public as you said, while others might take offense to people showing their sexual side or behaving "frisky" in public as i've often said...which view is correct? both are!   

Clay is a person with many textures. It's what makes him who he is. He probably lost fans over the grindage, and he may lose fans over the 'religious' set as well. Life goes on.

===================
i don't really think Clay will lose fans, in the conventional sense anyway. after all that's been written and said about him...and the mis-understandings and the exaggerations over petty things that has gone on since the start, look at where he is. As usual, emerging victorious.

From the descriptions, the video actually sounds kind of cheesy

====================
is cheesy good or bad? i usually take it as a derogatory word...is it like Cheesy, Cheesy Little Caesar's Pizza, Pizza?? if so, pile on the cheese! pile on so much i get constipated again!! i love un-offensive, harmless, cute, sweet, and sugary songs and cartoons! honest! i really do! :D 

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #766 on: July 17, 2010, 04:34:38 PM »
Anonymous
  STICK A GRAND FORK IN ME, I'M DONE!
« Reply #766 on: July 09, 2004, 03:11:36 PM » 

is cheesy good or bad? i usually take it as a derogatory word...is it like Cheesy, Cheesy Little Caesar's Pizza, Pizza?? if so, pile on the cheese! pile on so much i get constipated again!! i love un-offensive, harmless, cute, sweet, and sugary songs and cartoons! honest! i really do! :D

Cheesy is good, if you like the cheese.   I mostly think of it as funny, campy, over the top, uber-dramatic, yet mostly unoffensive.  I love the cheese personally.  But we'll see.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #767 on: July 17, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »
Jan
« Reply #767 on: July 09, 2004, 03:14:25 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOMEONE HAS , AS THEIR SIGNATURE;
"LET CLAY BE CLAY"

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!

JAN

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #768 on: July 17, 2010, 04:35:43 PM »
Her
« Reply #768 on: July 09, 2004, 03:39:30 PM » 

"LET CLAY BE CLAY"

DITTO, Jan!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #769 on: July 17, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »
LuvMyClay
« Reply #769 on: July 09, 2004, 05:12:29 PM » 

"LET CLAY BE CLAY"

Double Ditto!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #770 on: July 17, 2010, 04:38:03 PM »
cjrmax
« Reply #770 on: July 09, 2004, 05:38:08 PM » 

I don't know how to explain to you why this is so different than WDC but I am going to try.

The song itself - fine.  To me it is far too religious to be sung at a secular concert. It would still bother me - a lot, but I could live with it.  The staging however, specifically the projected images, are another story.  Now, we don't know exactly what these images are, but let's say one is a picture of Jesus on the cross.  I would find that offensive.  People of the Jewish faith would likely find that offensive.  It is unnecessary.  It is ill conceived.  It is inconsiderate to those who do not share his faith.  It is wrong.  If this were being billed as a Christian concert, then I would have no right to complain.  But Clay is not billed as a Christian artist (he himself has said he does not want to be categorized this way).  This concert is not billed as a concert of Christian music.  There are going to be people there who are not Christian, who may not be anything.  They should not be subjected to what amounts to proselytizing, and that is what this display amounts to.  I feel as if Clay is trying to "spread the word" to those who may not want to hear it. 

I have no problem with Clay having faith.  In fact, I admire it.  But one thing I have also admired about Clay is the fact he does not try to shove his religion down anyone's throat.  I feel with this song. as presented, he may now be taking advantage of his popularity to spread the gospel.  If this is his intent, then it should be made clear to anyone before they buy a ticket.  If this is what he wants to do, go for it, but make sure your audience is aware of it before taking their money. 

In WDC some may have thought he went too far (why I will never understand) or may not have liked it, but was anyone truly offended down to their soul?  Did it offend who they were, what they believed?  I doubt it.  Religion is different. To me, the display of overtly religious pictures during an overtly religious song is paramount to showing pictures of the KKK to an audience partially composed of African Americans.

The pictures being projected on the screen is where Clay crossed the line. It is wrong.  It is offensive to some, many.  Let Clay be Clay - absolutely, but not at the expense of the rights of his fans who have spent money and in many case traveled distances to see him. If Clay wants to spread the gospel, let him hold a revival meeting.  Don't sneek it into a concert.

Frankly, it is my hope he will hear enough negative feedback that he will change the production to at least emiminate the religious pictures. The song is bad enough.  The pictures are just wrong.   And if this is the direction Clay is heading, I am afraid I will be taking a different road.

I guess only time will tell, but this is not a very good sign. I frankly cannot believe his people let him do it.  They had to know it would offend a portion of his audience.  It was an ill-conceived move and one I hope will be corrected.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #771 on: July 17, 2010, 04:41:54 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
 Reply #771 on: July 09, 2004, 06:16:20 PM » 

Clackhouse

There was something very electric in tonight's performance, and indeed in this entire driven urgency and immediacy to be here, in this improbable place of Grand Forks, taking 48 hours away from family and jobs and homes and normalcy to coalesce in a parallel universe. Yes it is giddy and heady; but more than that, it is urgent. That is the word that comes to me over and over. I can't explain it or understand it. I can only surrender to it.

There is a whole untold story about today; I won't go into it now except to say that after 6 hours of tedious and occasionally disturbing placesitting at the venue, we finally scored aisle seats in rows 3 and 4 next to the catwalk, on the grindage side (despite the absence of grindage), which means that all of us in those seats piled into the aisle next to the catwalk and experienced Clay intimately. The security was in full force; there were many times more individual security persons placed around the perimeters than ever before. Jerome personally greeted and consulted with most of the security people in our immediate area; we assume this happened throughout the venue. There were security personnel on both sides of the barrier -- between Clay and the "fence," and also between the "fence" and the fans. And the security were hypervigilant about everything: hats, signs, gifts, and especially cameras. There were posted notices at all entrance doors that only disposable cameras were allowed, and that digital cameras and video or audio recording equipment would be confiscated. And it was. Security was all over cameras like measlepox. morningstar and I managed to get a couple of bootleg digicam photos each but they meant business.

I presume this is because Disney or Buena Vista or whoever is pulling the (purse)strings doesn't want uninhibited access to bootlegs for all the fans. Our days of unlimited clack may be behind us, at least in the concert venue, at least in THIS concert series. Too early to tell, I guess.

Clay is so amazing. Everything about this concert was stepped up several notches. First of all, HE WAS FANTASTIC. From the moment he appeared on the stage -- arising from the depths of his beautifully constructed set -- he had total command. He was joyful, uninhibited, self-confident, 100% present, natural, self-possessed, and lethally sexy......It was definitely sophisticated and superlative.

We have known for a very long time that he has a generosity of spirit and heart that surpasses normalcy. That was never more evident than in his first solo tour. We saw it with Ruben, we saw it with Kelly, and now that he is beholden to no one, we saw it with his own support players. He gave over two entire pieces of his program to his back-ups and band. In the James Taylor set he announced he would be singing back-up to the back-ups.... and then he did so, in a way that was so beautifully humble and at the same time skilled that he made them look every bit as good as he makes himself look. Ditto in Toto’s Rosanna, when he actually left the stage so that the band could take full credit for its virtuosity (and so he could do one of FIVE I think costume changes!) (Maybe only four.)

(snip)   

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #772 on: July 17, 2010, 04:44:30 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #772 on: July 09, 2004, 06:20:09 PM » 

Clackhouse

Almost coherent comments on last night's show --

Clay so loves being up on that stage performing. His energy was amazing. He used the whole set and didn't favor one side more than the other from what I could see. Some video stuff worked better than others -- my personal favorite was the multiple Clay shots on some of the screens -- I counted as many as four ever diminishing ones at one point.

His voice was in great shape -- definite benefit of the first concert. Hearing RTM, TITN, and Solitaire all in one night made that very clear. The emotion in ISY was as intense as ever, even tho it was performed further back on the stage than IT's catwalk performance (RTM got that staging).

I enjoyed the James Taylor staging and the backup singers' featured performances very much. They have great voices. Clay's facial expressions and movements throughout the medley were also fun to watch -- no matter who's singing, boy knows how to keep the attention on him. Featuring the backup singers on this medley and the band on Rosanna (which was done in part to allow him time for a costume change) enhanced the show for me, rather than detracting from it. I love seeing the camaraderie that's grown onstage since the beginning of IT and allowing talented professionals a small piece of the show in which to shine individually has to help build that feeling -- which in turn will help kick the entire show up notches as the tour progresses. (And no songs were interrupted for introducing the band.)

The passion Clay brings to his performances of religious music has always made the songs sound even better to me, and last night's were no exception. I'm not sure that the costuming, staging, and video accompaniment were essential to get that passion across -- I think the excellent vocals alone would have done it -- but parts of it were very beautiful. Parts came across as preachy in a Jim Bakker kind of way -- for me, mainly the white suit on an even more elevated platform at the top of the stage. But I agree that this song was the "risk" for this tour in the way that WDC was for the last -- and I always admire risk-taking.

The program is an absolute must purchase at $15.00. (Bring cash for purchases, because GF didn't take plastic and I'm sure at least some others won't.) Seriously beautiful pictures on every single page. T-shirts come in all shapes and sizes and pictures and colors -- highest price I saw for one was $33, but one might have been $42. Button set was $15.00. There was a red thong for sale for $15.00 (Clay's name but not face) right next to a baseball cap with that new CA logo (no price on it that I could see.)

Overall, I loved a lot of pieces of the concert. The surprise of not knowing what comes next at a first concert of the tour was still there and still brings its own energy. But maybe there's only a first "first concert" -- I enjoyed Grand Forks, but it hasn't replaced IT's Charlotte concert in my heart.

Clay is selling a red thong with his name on it?!!?  Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!  The guy is definitely killing me.  Passion of the Clay and a red thong.  I'm LMAO!  

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #773 on: July 17, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »
Prissy
     Clay's performance
« Reply #773 on: July 09, 2004, 07:29:16 PM » 

cjrmax,

I've read some of your posts, and I would like to comment on some of your points.

I am a Christian, but I, also, agree with you that a concert not billed as a Christian concert is not the place for religious pictures.  I have not seen what was displayed on the screens, so cannot comment fully.

I remember reading an interview months ago by Clay where he was asked if he would ever appear on a Billy Graham Crusade, and he said probably not; (and now I'm paraphrasing) that he would rather make a difference to people who  needed it; he didn't feel it was necessary to "preach to the choir." Perhaps he is hoping to touch his fans in a religious way on  this tour!

I don't think I would object to a really catchy Christian song in his concerts.  Being an instrumentalist, I admit that I don't listen to the words of songs so much as the music.

I am also a fan ofTOUCH and think it should have been the next single with WYSYLM as the other side.  I think he could have changed some of the words if he felt there was a problem with them.  Again, I tend to listen to the music and not the words so much, so I would have to relisten to the song to see what the objections might be.

I really cannot comment on WDC.  It seemed pretty tame to me in the Nokia Live Concert with Kelly I saw in March.  I am unable to see downloads of other concerts because of my computer (Macintosh Apple!)

I am always glad when people on this thread are willing to take a stand for what they believe.  We all love Clay, but don't have to agree with everything he does.  I think that Pamela has created a "haven" for us here where we can discuss and agree or disagree with respect and kindness toward each other.

Of course, in the end, Clay is in charge of his destiny, and we will be here for him no matter what!  He is bound to make some mistakes, but, as he always says, he's not perfect;  he's just CLAY!! I like Pamela's quote, I think, originally from the TIME article:  "LET CLAY BE CLAY!"

Just my opinions,
 Prissy

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #774 on: July 17, 2010, 05:06:41 PM »
Pepe
« Reply #774 on: July 09, 2004, 07:43:14 PM » 

cjrmax, I truly am sorry you were offended.  Maybe I am more open minded but Clay is all things to all people.  He tries to give everyone at his concerts something to take home with them.  There was a song for everyone last night you take what you like and ignore the rest.  Christians have rights to and I am sure they were touched with the song there were plenty of other songs for the others.  Now if he had sang three or four Christian songs that might be different there was so much in the concert to love I hope you will dwell on that instead.

The wonderful work Clay does for children how could anyone think bad of him for singing a Christian song. 

Pepe (Clay's Personal Chef)
Proud Member of the OCD Support Group

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #775 on: July 17, 2010, 05:07:31 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #775 on: July 10, 2004, 12:55:48 AM » 

Clackhouse

More than anything last night, I thought that Clay was trying on different personas. I saw an incredibly gifted, talented artist who was is evolving at an incredible rate and is not quite sure which direction this evolution is taking him. One thing was clear to me, though - he has, in a sense, outgrown the material on MOAM. It seemed to me that he and the band were wanting to go places that many of those songs couldn't take them. WTSHNN, Kyrie, and Rosanna, Solitaire and the JT medley proved that to me. I think the only song that "stood up" to these was MOAM. Now, I love Clay's CD, so I was a bit surprised by my reaction.

I wanted to agree with Toffee from p. 18. I think he took a risk with covering a U2 song. I recall the interview he did for Canadian Idol last year, when he told Ryan Malcolm that his choice of "One" for the semifinal rounds was really brave - well, I think inviting comparison to one of the iconic figures of rock, Bono, is equally risky as his take on WDC.

As for YWT, I wasn't offended, but my eyes rolled a little. Like MrsR so astutely observed, it was tacky religious cheese. I thought the song, while well-sung, was trite. It didn't ruin the concert for me by any stretch, but this was a choice Clay made that did not really work for me. Like I said, I think this was one of the several personas he was trying out.

For me, I can see why many (including me), had the feeling they were being preached to. Clay was literally on a pulpit, raised a couple of feet above the uppermost part of the stage. Again, it didn't bother me (and I'm kind of surprised that it didn't), but it didn't work for me either.

If I had to take a guess at Clay's musical direction, I would have to say that he is headed towrd 80's rock style. I think this music suits him (lots of wailing), and he seems to love singing these types of songs (Kyrie, Rosanna, WTSHNN). Oh, and the JT medley was gorgeously staged. Even though Clay was singing backup, he was still the centre of attention. 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #776 on: July 17, 2010, 05:09:07 PM »
ACcountryFan
« Reply #776 on: July 10, 2004, 07:32:53 AM » 

Maybe I am more open minded but Clay is all things to all people.

=================
that's correct! Clay is more than just a "singer" to the kids he helps with the BAF; as an example.

...Christians have rights to and I am sure they were touched with the song. there were plenty of other songs for the others.

=================
that's another correct statement. because Clay has spoken openly about his christianity, it shouldn't come to nobody's surprise that he has some kind of a christian following, too, and they have every right to be "acknowledged" at a Clay Aiken show with a song or two.

who knows, he may one day pull an Amy Grant and jump from pop to Christian or from pop to country?? {i'm personally wishing on the latter scenario :}

but unless he fills his shows with one gospel song after another to where it mirrors a Gaither Gospel Goodtime Show, i can't see that anyone would get offended!

cjrmax, we may never see eye to eye on many things but i still like you and you know that already! 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #777 on: July 17, 2010, 05:10:31 PM »
grammaof6
« Reply #777 on: July 10, 2004, 09:07:35 AM » 

If he didn't like the song THAT much, why is it on his album? I need to hear an explanation as to why he doesn't like the song. If he DARES to say its because its too suggestive, then I maintain that he is a hypocrite. I am just very disappointed in him. I thought he cared more about what his fans wanted. How can he hate a song THAT much? I mean, could he be more blatant? It is the ONLY song off MOAM he didn't sing at either concert!

Maybe he's not who I think he is. I know I may sound ridiculous. Its just a song. But to me his not singing it is an indication of something more

:  :  :
I can't believe this controversy has come up.

I thought he cared more about what his fans wanted.

:  :  :
It seems that Clay is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I think everyone on this board knows my opinion of WDC. Actually the song and 'fun' dance wasn't all that offensive to me. What was offensive is the way it is portrayed in montages, avatars, and comments. When I saw the WDC in Chicago it WAS a fun, innocent dance. I sat directly in front of it (second row) and watched with a magnifying glass. There was light between the two bodies the entire time. Yet when I saw the comments and montage of that night, it was "HOT, HOT, HOT!" and  "they had their hands all over each other" and "Angela went down on him" . WHAT? : What concert was I at? The over exaggeration of the WDC making it sleasy and over-sexed was offensive to me. Why did Clay do it? To prove how sexy he is? The man just has to massage a mic stand and we all THUD, so what was the point? I believe he did it for his fans. Because he DOES want to please us. A hypocrite? No I don't believe so. Clay has repeatedly said he doesn't like TOUCH. It's not the image he wants, feels comfortable with, and would not have included it on MOAM if he had the power. To call Clay a hypocrite because he doesn't do something he doesn't want to do is like calling us fans hypocrites because we say we love and respect him and then get mad because he doesn't do something we want him too. A fan accepts and supports. Even tho some of us didn't like the WDC we still loved him as a man, a voice, a benefactor to the disadvantaged. We are still FANS!

Pamela, AC and several others have so eloquently addressed this issue so much better than I. I remind all of us to LET CLAY BE CLAY!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #778 on: July 17, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #778 on: July 10, 2004, 02:23:31 PM » 

Clackhouse
Well that was fun. I don't think I will EVER miss opening night of a Clay Aiken tour again!

I wont do a long recap becoss that's why I talked KAndre and Sausalito into rooming with me. They are very good at that writing stuff and I am obviously not.

My favorite moments of the actual concert were the JT set and Clay's entrance from under his spaceship-like staircase. Oh and there was that moment he was talking to KAndre while she was standing right next to me. This gave me a wonderful opportunity to stare into those beautiful green eyes...gah! It's hard to pick just one moment that was best. Everything was amazing! Everything! Amazing!

The IT was good, but isn't even the same ballpark. I now know with 100% certainty, Clay Aiken really loves his job and really loves us too.

(snip)

The camera restriction was heartbreaking. The lighting was great for picture taking. Many meers successfully snuck in their digital cameras, but the camera police were patrolling with a vengeance.....(snip)

The Tour Program -- This is the most beautiful piece of (non audio) clack I have ever owned.

When you attend your concert don't forget the cash. All the merchandise booths were CASH ONLY! I had a mountain of merchandise I was going to charge, it was reduced to three items because I did not have enough cash.

(snip)

This was the best Clay adventure I've ever taken. It actually topped my AMA/Nick at Nite adventure. I felt so much love during that concert from the fans to Clay and from him back to us. I hope each one of you have this same experience with your concerts. He was so happy and filled with energy and joy. I couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again. 

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #779 on: July 17, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »
sjlogghe

« Reply #779 on: July 12, 2004, 01:21:38 AM » 

The pictures being projected on the screen is where Clay crossed the line. It is wrong. It is offensive to some, many. Let Clay be Clay - absolutely, but not at the expense of the rights of his fans who have spent money and in many case traveled distances to see him. If Clay wants to spread the gospel, let him hold a revival meeting. Don't sneek it into a concert.

Frankly, it is my hope he will hear enough negative feedback that he will change the production to at least emiminate the religious pictures. The song is bad enough. The pictures are just wrong. And if this is the direction Clay is heading, I am afraid I will be taking a different road

Okay, I am sorry but I have to add my 10 cents on this!!!  First of all, I find it offensive and immature that you can make comments like this when you haven't even seen the pictures that are being displayed!!!!!  I am always open minded to people's opinions and comments, but to speak irrationally about something like that in my opinion is where YOU crossed the line!!  And as far as rights, it is Clay's concert, doesn't HE have a right to do whatever he wants to without being criticized about it?? 

As far as the song and pushing religion onto people, he does nothing of the sort.  So he sings a christian song, there are plenty of billboards, commerials, signs, all over the United States that speak of all sorts of religions.  Does that mean we shouldn't be allowing these anymore because one person might drive by and find it offensive??  It is not like Clay is asking us to become Christian and go to church or anything, he is just singing a song he loves to sing.  And to me, I look at it as Clay thanking God in front of us for allowing him to have that opportunity.  He is paying homage to his God, his beliefs, for being on his amazing journey.  Another example is his WWJD bracelet.  Should he stop wearing that because people might be offended??  I think not!!

Yes I am christian, and yes I like christian music.  I loved that song, and had tears in my eyes and goosebumps on my arms when he was done.  I also watched the pictures.  And in my opinion, they are not offensive at all.  It shows pages of a book, a rock with a sun shining in the background, and at the very end a cross with light shining behind it.  It is just a reflection of Clay, and the fact that he is very thankful to God for where he is at right now.  Regardless of what religion anyone is, we all believe in something.  Clay is just choosing to share with us what he believes in, and we should be thankful for that! 

And to mention another thing!!!!  No one said a word when Clay and Ruben sang a Christian song at the AMA's.  That was shown to millions of people across the country, and many of the celebrities gave it a standing ovation - celebrities who are open about their religion, many of whom are not christian! 

I know that there is a lot more that I want to say, but I will end for now.  And I know some people will probably find my post offensive, but I do not care.  To me, hearing comments about things that people have not seen or heard is very offensive and I am not the one to sit back and just listen!!  Like so many have said, LET CLAY BE CLAY, and this is a part of the Clay we all love. And to me, saying that you will not be a fan anymore because he sings one song that you do not like tells me you may not be that big of a fan in the first place!!

Sarah

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  7/8/04 STICK A GRAND FORK IN ME, I'M DONE!

gfxgfx
gfx