gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 03:07:38 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  6/25/04 Bismarck - CANCELLED - HOW CAN IT BE?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 6/25/04 Bismarck - CANCELLED - HOW CAN IT BE?  (Read 12760 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 6/25/04 Bismarck - CANCELLED - HOW CAN IT BE?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 11:49:03 PM »
  Bismarck - CANCELLED - HOW CAN IT BE?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 11:02:06 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clayforlife,
  I am sooo sorry to heat that your show has been cancelled. I also got floor seats for the Albany show..and I know how i would feel if that got cancelled..especially since I am one of those people who did go thru a broker. I hope you can get good seats the the other show....i will kep my fingers crossed for you and your friends.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 11:49:28 PM »
krysascwt
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 12:48:01 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what the solution is to THE BROKERS SCOOPING UP ALL THE GOOD SEATS AND THEN CHARGING OUTRAGEOUS PRICES but I do know that something has to be done.  I'm not just talking about Clay's concerts but all artists concerts.  IT IS TRULY A CRIME!!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 11:50:50 PM »
Clayforlife
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 01:45:39 PM » 

I totally agree on the broker situation.  I didn't get the front row tickets from a broker - I just happened to be on ticketmaster website at the right time to get lucky enough for those.  Having said that though, unless you pay the big bucks - how DO you get those good seats??  I was on the website immediately when I was looking for the first set of tickets I got and the closest I could get was row 13.  Does that mean that the brokers buy up those tickets prior to them even going on sale??  And if the brokers don't sell the tickets they have purchased - do they come up for grabs at a decent rate at the last minute?  I actually bought tickets from someone at one of the other boards and they are row 14 at Grand Forks, which is good (but not as good as front row), but anyways, noted on some of the ticket sites that tickets in the same rows and further back are being sold for twice and three times the cost.  What a rip off!  Seriously, though, if the brokers don't sell the tickets - do they come available last minute for cheap??  I have not been to a concert where there have been seats empty in the front few rows, so somebody is obviously sitting in them or has purchased them.  At the Vegas concert, seats were still available through brokers at the last minute, but there were NO empty seats at the concert.  It is a weird scenario for sure.  If anyone has any info about last minute purchases, I would be interested in knowing.  I am willing to buy another set at a reasonable price if they are closer to the stage in Grand Forks.

Thanks.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 11:51:48 PM »
krysascwt
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 10:41:30 PM » 

At one of the concerts in the EAST on The Independent Tour someone that I know went had Front Row seats got to the concert and went to their seats to find that there were 4 empty seats right next to theirs.  They asked the usher if their friends could sit there.  He said not a problem but if the persons with those tickets showed up they would have to return to their original seats.  Four of their party moved down for all the pre-lim and Kelly sets but two had to go back to their other seats when Clay's set started.  The people who had purchased those seats didn't arrive until just before Clay's set.  The other two stayed vacant all night so my friend's two people continue to sit/stand in the Front Row.  SHEER LUCK!!!!

A LOT OF FRONT ROW SEATS GET SCOOPED UP BY RADIO STATIONS FOR CONTESTS AND OTHER PROMOTIONS.  Sometimes I would find in other concerts I have attended people sitting in these seats that couldn't care less about the artists on stage but were in those seats because they were some big whiz getting their pocketbook patted so to speak.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 11:52:21 PM »
aeleon9995
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2004, 11:31:57 AM » 

Clayforlife..I am glad that you were able to get good seats. My friend and I are going to 2 shows..and I was on ticketmaster and had my husband on the phone calling the box office when those tickets went on sale..and the best seats I could have gotten were like row 20. Thats why i ended up going to a broker..and it made me soo mad but i soo wanted good seats. I could not even get better seats thru e-bay because i could not spend over a certain amount in my state. Such a frustrating situation. Anyway have fun at the show..and I am sorry about losing out on those seats.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 11:53:07 PM »
krysascwt
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2004, 11:38:38 PM » 

I feel so sorry for all of you that lost your seats in Bismarck.  It makes me very angry still that you all have to deal with BROKERS (scalpers). I couldn't get the seat that I wanted for Bismarck.

Hope all of you who got good seats for other concerts have a BLAST OF A TIME.  Just know that krysascwt is with you in spirit and really hoping you are having the most special time of your life.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  6/25/04 Bismarck - CANCELLED - HOW CAN IT BE?

gfxgfx
gfx