gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 11:01:02 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  6/16/04 Clay & Ben Jelen?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 6/16/04 Clay & Ben Jelen?  (Read 11424 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 6/16/04 Clay & Ben Jelen?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 07:40:29 PM »
ACcountryFan
Clay & Ben Jelen?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2004, 11:22:02 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i threw in #3 because i just have this feeling that some critic who thinks they're being cute and funny, will use a headline like that just to downplay Clay's show because i'm already prepared for the humiliation they'll put him through with glowing reviews for the opening act.

the critics were 50/50 last tour...the good ones were good and the bad ones were mean.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »
cjrmax
  Clay & Ben Jelen?
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2004, 11:42:04 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote]the critics were 50/50 last tour...the good ones were good and the bad ones were mean.[/quote]

AC, have you noticed that with the critics there seems to rarely be middle ground with Clay?  Its either love him or hate him!

Well, I sure know where I stand!!!   :laugh:

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 07:41:52 PM »
ACcountryFan
Clay & Ben Jelen?
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2004, 10:51:41 PM » 

that seems to be the case. i don't mind it if a critic says something semi-negative...what i get upset about is when the critic throws in their personal opinion of Clay or the style of music he sings...if the critic has such a bias against Clay anyhow, why show it and risk the chance of being called down on it by the readers of the review? the critics, in my opinion, open themselves up for fan reaction. if the critics were smart, they'd review the show...these critics got a taste of how Clay runs a concert when he was with Kelly and so they oughta develop some new points when they critique the solo tour...the same old rants will be just that: old news. i think the negative critics are un-professional. they are given concerts to review, and even though i'm speculating, i'll say that critics are bias against Clay going in and nothing will sway their opinion...and so they trash a show that HIS FANS[/u] all say they enjoyed...deep down, keeping the fans or the concert goers happy is more important than pleasing a critic in my opinion.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  6/16/04 Clay & Ben Jelen?

gfxgfx
gfx